Why the Blackpill is mostly cringe bullshit

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it looks like Janey 2.0 aka Norwoody has finally followed in the footsteps of his predecessor. I'm very satisfied. Hope he gets the mental help he needs, but it's funny nevertheless. Even more funnier if he got so triggered that he decided to leave this place on his own.

Oh and thank you for calling me fucked up @Caillou , it's a compliment coming from the likes of you. Knowing that just my existence triggers you is very amusing.

I'm out, have fun in your little redpill circlejerk of baldness and despair ;)

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it looks like Janey 2.0 aka Norwoody has finally followed in the footsteps of his predecessor. I'm very satisfied. Hope he gets the mental help he needs, but it's funny nevertheless. Even more funnier if he got so triggered that he decided to leave this place on his own.

Oh and thank you for calling me fucked up @Caillou , it's a compliment coming from the likes of you. Knowing that just my existence triggers you is very amusing.

I'm out, have fun in your little redpill circlejerk of baldness and despair ;)
LOL at the anime avatar.

why all of you trannies has avatars of anime girls? you think you look like one? lol. not only a tranny but a weeb too. yuuk

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at this reach. My opinion of fina is based on my own experience and the ton of studies and articles I read about it. The only ones who get emotional about fina are the ones who take it because they put all their hope in their pills to fix their hairloss, criticizing their beloved pills is the same as insulting their mother to them.
What about rogaine? I got palpitations and racing heart from it and wooziness and got super horny from it (serious). i thought i was imagining it until i actually looked into it . . .

Edit: wtf apparently its somehow good for you?https://www.newswise.com/articles/hair-loss-drug-might-improve-vascular-health,-mental-decline

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah minoxidil is a vasodilator, some get palpitations from it and a higher heart rate. But interesting that it made you horny? Did that feeling subside? You still on minoxidil?
Yea i felt like i was able to ger a boner in a microsecond on it, probably something to do with the vascular effects. And no but rogaine did give me a few years of some hair 18-20 tho so i guess at least that was nice

INT

Reaction score
You deny lefties think literally everyone right of stalin is a nazi?

A very small wacko minority might think that. Just like how a very small minority of the right wingers might think that everyone on the left side of {insert your right wing extremist of choice} is a communist hippie.
How is it relevant for the discussion what these extremist minorities think?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A very small wacko minority might think that. Just like how a very small minority of the right wingers might think that everyone on the left side of {insert your right wing extremist of choice} is a communist hippie.
Those far lefties are a hell of a lot louder than those far righties.they also have way less reason to complain

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Far lefties cry that theres only 2 black people in a movie. Far right cry cuz there race and culture is literally being destroyed .

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well actually the entire left is out of his mind with their pc bullshit and hatred of everything white,radical feminism and black lives matter lunacy.

INT

Reaction score
Far lefties cry that theres only 2 black people in a movie. Far right cry cuz there race and culture is literally being destroyed .

LOL @ that comparison. There are people on the left who cry about irrelevant stuff and there are people on the right that do the same. I know that being objective is something that is completely alien to you but just try to accept it.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL @ that comparison. There are people on the left who cry about irrelevant stuff and there are people on the right that do the same. I know that being objective is something that is completely alien to you but just try to accept it.
far right people are a real minority. for the left there is no "far left" the entire left is out of his mind with the political correctness,radical feminism,tranny love bullshit.

INT

Reaction score
well actually the entire left is out of his mind with their pc bullshit and hatred of everything white,radical feminism and black lives matter lunacy.

We can keep on doing this and you will keep on losing. NO the entire left does not hate everything white. NO the entire left does not support all actions of BLM etc etc. You are simply talking about the far end and therefore, doing EXACTLY what you were shitting on in your Stalin post.
Your lack of self-awareness is baffling.

INT

Reaction score
far right people are a real minority. for the left there is no "far left" the entire left is out of his mind with the political correctness,radical feminism,tranny love bullshit.

You just repeated your previous statement and prefer to keep on viewing the world as black and white because your brain can’t handle anything in between. That would be too complex. You convinced me: RIGHT GOOD, LEFT BAD DUR DUR.