Why the Blackpill is mostly cringe bullshit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol so salty because you rot while we regain our hair and youth thanks to HRT. Thankfully you have nothing to say in this regard, and all you can do is cope and whine.
You wanna be a woman but you dont behave like one.You re always on the offensive.Thats not how you win people over.You dont have to offend people if you think they offended you because you re at a disadvantage, you are mtf.You dont like it but thats how it is.You re always ready to pick-up a fight.Seniority counts for a lot but you dont respect senior members on the forums.So you want all of us to be on HRT?
You re very boring.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is the issue anyway? if all trans would transition, would anything change you you? for me it wouldnt (i admit i dont live in a really trans/gay friendly country)...

or are you all just pissed that you match with trans on dating apps and dont realise it until they tell you?

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you have a dick. you will never be a woman
Do yourself a favor and just block me if me just posting is so triggering. I'm happy to answer any genuine questions or what not but if you wanna just be a dick to me to make yourself feel better or whatever, again its probably better to just block me since I won't continue to respond to unnecessary antagonism.

Last edited:

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and just block me if me just posting is so triggering. I'm happy to answer any genuine questions or what not but if you wanna just be a dick to me to make yourself feel better or whatever, again its probably better to just block me since I won't continue to respond to unnecessary antagonism.
Wait seriously tho did you turn your pole into a hole?

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol so salty because you rot while we regain our hair and youth thanks to HRT. Thankfully you have nothing to say in this regard, and all you can do is cope and whine.
Who said I am salty? I have accepted that I am losing my hair and even without them I can feel young and virile, you just cope with being a failure of a man by trying to be a woman; TERFs already want you dead, they want you gone from bathrooms, from public places, from any place destined for women, and TERFs will win, because women see past your appearance and for them you are more of a potential rapist than I will ever be

adhm1987

My Regimen
Reaction score

I am sorry that you have to go through this here. I was a member here in the year 2013-2015 and I came back here after so many years. I have been just shocked. This forum has been turned into a cesspool of hate and filth by some alt-right members. @Admin I requested you to delete my account.

Anyways, I am not going to come back here.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry that you have to go through this here. I was a member here in the year 2013-2015 and I came back here after so many years. I have been just shocked. This forum has been turned into a cesspool of hate and filth by some alt-right members. @Admin I requested you to delete my account.

Anyways, I am not going to come back here.
Obvious @Norwoody simping alt-account. This man has no shame.

INT

Reaction score
Everyone I don't like is "alt-right". Okay mister alt-left.

In all fairness, this website is slightly skewed to the alt-right ideology. But it probably even was before the alt-right was even a thing.