Why the Blackpill is mostly cringe bullshit

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao how obvious are these alts
Do you honestly think many different people who share totally different stories are alts? I know untreated hair loss can cause severe mental distress, but I didn't know paranoia is one of them. I'm just amused that this thread is still going after two weeks lol.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She probably has too much of a good heart to do that, judging by how nice and civil she is even in debate with hateful people.

On the other hand I've lost my empathy for a lot of people on here, so now I just find them melting down amusing.
You're one of the most hateful, if not the most hateful on these forums. It's funny because KCMB actually put your *** in check yesterday on your own damn thread hahaha. You're a f*****g clown.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're one of the most hateful, if not the most hateful on these forums. It's funny because KCMB actually put your *** in check yesterday on your own damn thread hahaha. You're a f*****g clown.
Guess who made me this way lol.

And if you view a friendly and supportive reply as "putting my *** in check" then I fear for your mental state. If I already didn't have enough evidence judging by you literally wishing death on that person you disagreed with.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HRT? Just a wild guess.
You people did. And honestly thanks for that, I've stopped being a whiny b**ch begging for acceptance.

No one wished death on anyone, except EK, who literally said he would shoot someone LOL.
From what I saw you implied their opinions meant a intention of war and then proceeded to threaten them. People on here said I have victim mentality, well you're the true victims, treating different opinions with such hostility.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You people did. And honestly thanks for that, I've stopped being a whiny b**ch begging for acceptance.

From what I saw you implied their opinions meant a intention of war and then proceeded to threaten them. People on here said I have victim mentality, well you're the true victims, treating different opinions with such hostility.
The only threat was the person who was talking about shooting someone, not me, fucktard lol.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only threat was the person who was talking about shooting someone, not me, fucktard lol.
I read the whole discussion and it's clearly you who started talks of violence, not that person. You've become so delusional you literally deny your own words.

If anyone on here is becoming similar to Janey it's you, your mental health has really deteriorated lately. And I'm not the first person to say this lol. Guess hair loss finally took it's toll on you.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read the whole discussion and it's clearly you who started talks of violence, not that person. You've become so delusional you literally deny your own words.

If anyone on here is becoming similar to Janey it's you, your mental health has really deteriorated lately. And I'm not the first person to say this lol. Guess hair loss finally took it's toll on you.
Then clearly you are illiterate lol. What a f*****g retard. You are the reincarnation of Janey hahahaha. Same regimen! LMAO. Guess being an incel is driving you to the brink of your final destination, which is becoming a statistic! :D

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then clearly you are illiterate lol. What a f*****g retard. You are the reincarnation of Janey hahahaha. Same regimen! LMAO. Guess being an incel is driving you to the brink of your final destination, which is becoming a statistic! :D
Why are you so triggered and angry? You literally sound psychotic.

And is incel the only insult you know? Pathetic.

Also why would I hurt myself, my hair is growing back extremely fast, my looks are much better, I feel much better etc. I'm honestly worried about you tho, what you are doing lately is essentially digital self harm.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you so triggered and angry? You literally sound psychotic.

And is incel the only insult you know? Pathetic.

Also why would I hurt myself, my hair is growing back extremely fast, my looks are much better, I feel much better etc. I'm honestly worried about you tho, what you are doing lately is essentially digital self harm.
Go on any dates lately?

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go on any dates lately?
I don't have a androgen driven coomer sex drive like you seem to have.

I have made some nice female friends tho lately, and I have noticed girls like me much more since I've started HRT and became even more feminine. They see me as a genuine friend they can relate to, a connection most males will never experience.

Also I pity any girl you potentially meet, you'd probably hurt her with your current psychotic state.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have a androgen driven coomer sex drive like you seem to have.

I have made some nice female friends tho lately, and I have noticed girls like me much more since I've started HRT and became even more feminine. They see me as a genuine friend they can relate to, a connection most males will never experience.

Also I pity any girl you potentially meet, you'd probably hurt her with your current psychotic state.
I have a normal healthy sex drive lol. I just asked you if you’ve went on any dates. Incel projection! lol

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a normal healthy sex drive lol. I just asked you if you’ve went on any dates. Incel projection! lol
The only "incel" here is you, simpimg for mtfs on a hair loss forum while being transphobic is the epitome of cope and loneliness.

Btw why do you guys seem to think abundance or the lack of sex is a measure of someone's worth? Human connection is much more important, something you clearly lack judging by the time you spend on here becoming more insane with every passing day.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone wondered why trannies have anime girls as avatars, just have in mind they look nothing like this
I am well aware I don't look like an anime character, I just like the aesthetic because it is cute.

And I assure you that since I started HRT my looks have improved tremendously. I have literally deaged to my teenage looks face wise, and soon hair wise. Something you people will never achieve.