Why I Look Forward To The Weekends Now

shookwun

Reaction score
Euros dont wear hats.

When I was traveling through turkey and munich germany I never saw one person wear a cap.

NEVER FELT SO INFERIOR AND BETA IN MY LIFE

I was shocked. Fealt good coming back to Alberta in maritime county! every stud wears a cap.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cant go wrong with black.

Any flamboyant colors gives unwanted attention.
Yeah I agreed; black hat, all of mine are, except one in grey. All logos are either silver, white or black. I think I have one that the logo is black w dark blue border. All good style options.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, balding = being the Elephant Man.

Please. If you choose to hide, how do you convince yourself that you're not a coward?

Because make no mistake, that's what you are, we know it and you perfectly know it.

At least I kept my self-respect when I lept on showing up at university with my slick NW5 for the world to see.

Sporting that head of hair:

View attachment 61587

At the age of 22.

What would you have done in my shoes OP? You want to try to put some concealer on that head of hair?

Pretending a problem is not there, even for one second is always a terrible strategy and it just doesn't work.

Ask any qualified psychologist.

Trying to bend the fabric of reality comes with a price, and you're going to have to pay for it at a point.
Damn, was a transplant enough for an acceptable head of hair? I just don't see how the donor area was enough to cover that large an area

blackg

Reaction score
Yes because even the children know instantly he's trying to hide something, he's so paranoid of being exposed he ends up knocking over a little girl and the public ultimately expose him despite him thinking he will get away with his disguise. Are you seriously using this as an analogy to back your argument?

Your analogy literally proves the point that you're fooling no one but yourself.
Look, acknowledging you have a physical flaw and realising that said physical flaw brings you shame, and then only temporarily covering up that flaw to minimise the concurrent social shame is not fooling yourself.
It's a temporary time out. One in which we all deserve.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, acknowledging you have a physical flaw and realising that said physical flaw brings you shame, and then only temporarily covering up that flaw to minimise the concurrent social shame is not fooling yourself.

The issue is that most of the young bald guys I know are wearing a hat indoors at night time or out in town at 2 am on a weekend. It is every moment you see them. No one wears a hat indoors at night time because they are trying to be fashionable, people know perfectly well why they are covering up and make jokes about it behind their backs.

You know what people find shameful? Someone who let themselves go bald and then wears a hat 24/7 to pretend it didn't happen, when everyone knows it did and are laughing at them. Probably because they were too pathetic to admit it was a problem and see a doctor for a finasteride script until it was too late.

People find virtue in strength and being open, hiding something and doing so poorly while doing nothing to fix the issue is something people find weak and unnatracfive. Own the f*** up.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't see a problem with wearing a hat, don't understand the big deal that has been made of it in this thread

@macaroni transplant not an option?

shookwun

Reaction score

Glorified hat apparatus of peace

shookwun

Reaction score
i don't see a problem with wearing a hat, don't understand the big deal that has been made of it in this thread

@macaroni transplant not an option?
its not a big deal. Euro-cels dont wear hats, hence the hat shame.

Hats are a no no once you are passed NW3 though, unless you want to pulling a Chris Angel on every women you try to get intimate with

bald-man-wearing-a-hat-bya6a2.jpg

bald-man-taking-off-his-hat-BYA6A3.jpg

tenor.gif

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, hats just aren't a thing in europe. nobody wears them unless winter+outside. its considered rude to wear them inside. might be easier to pull off hatfish game in the states

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
See @WhitePolarBear hats are @Dench57 approved. Case closed!

Transplant is tough for me, I have retrograde alopecia with diffuse all over and decimated vertex. My donor area is not great, so some surgeons may reject me. I might still go for it, it can go either way.

have you been for any consultations? depends on the quality of your donor. if anyone has any amount of viable donor hair my advice is transplant it as best you can.

blackg

Reaction score
Do you think people and women in particular are too retarded to figure out that a guy wearing a hat at 2 am on a Saturday in a club is severely balding or bald? They know it, and they're going to laugh at and avoid them.

I was chatting to my mates girlfriend for most of the night last Saturday, and she pointed out another 22 year old NW5 mate of mine at the venue who was wearing a hat about five times over the course of a few hours saying things like "what is that guy's name again?", "That guy is soooo boring", "I think he's bald! *giggles*", "he's so weird!".

On the other hand, do you think someone looking at Shook is going to think "oh man, he's trying to hide his baldness! What a f*****g loser". No, they either think nothing or think that he has great hair.

Do you want to look normal with a full head of hair after a transplant, or do you want to be the guy in town at 2 am on a Sat who girls point out to laugh at and call a loser because they're obviously trying to hide their baldness?

Either do something about it, or be open. In between makes you look like a pathetic loser.
There is nothing wrong with getting a bit of mental relief on the weekend.
The OP is forced to "embrace" his freakin bald head for five long days at work.
Some of you guys have a comprehension problem.

shookwun

Reaction score
yeah, hats just aren't a thing in europe. nobody wears them unless winter+outside. its considered rude to wear them inside. might be easier to pull off hatfish game in the states

Dont think I ever felt so sub human.

Walking through Germany Munich air port for 6 hours lay down.

Not a single person wearing a hat.

blackg

Reaction score
That's a bald head:

View attachment 61591

What your scalp probably looked like:

View attachment 61592

"I looked fine with a bald head."

Please, judging by what you're writing on here, you wouldn't last a week with a true bald head.
Why the hell are you being such a f*****g a**h**?
Now, once more for the dumb asses: everyone has their own way of dealing with hair loss.
This is @macaroni's way.
Ya, ignorant bastard.

shookwun

Reaction score
Shortly after our resident Fred's demise, a long debate against people who represent(run) hat game

Unfortunately he was no match for Roosh V and his fellow game enthusiasts

hats.png
Oath-Pic.png

As a guy who started balding at 17 and who was bald by the age of 23, I will tell by experience with the "balding men" scene, hats are a very bad idea.

No matter how strong your frame is, how handsome she thinks you are with the hat, it's going to have to come off at a point. And most women will feel as if you tricked them. It's almost like wearing a wig to them.

It's stupid I know, but we all know women aren't logical. The best strategy for a young bald guy (the one I've adopted) is to shave it close be and be fully exposed.

Even though let's face, you will lose points on the attractiveness scale, at least some women (the minority unfortunately) will admire you for having the balls to go out in public with a bald head and you will gain some point in the confidence scale, so it all balances out.

Anyway, my point is, don't hide, be proud of yourself even though you're bald(ing), even if there will be a lot of douchebags with a full head of hair who will make you understand that you shouldn't be.

bbc-roosh.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's stupid I know, but we all know women aren't logical.

FredTheBelgian approved

2014 rest in peace

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not hiding is easier and healthier in the long-term.

You can't forget about this disease, the more you try to pretend it's not there, the harder the return to reality is.

Stop torturing yourself every single week and ditch the hats for good.

Hat prisoners are fooling nobody but themselves.

I always knew this deep down, which is why I've never tried to hide.

Accept reality as it is.
I've been continually dissociated since this sh*t started

I have no more sense of self . . . feels like

I have to project myself into old memories to keep my ego and sanity

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tonight I went out to dinner with family, it was someone's birthday. I was wearing my hat.
In the middle of it, we had to take a group photo. I was wearing my hat.
They took the picture and looked at me and said "why are you wearing a hat?! You look better without it!"
View attachment 61635
Good lord, that always sucks. And your hair looks even worse after taking off that hat too. And a nice forever image to show for it, undoubtedly on fb.