Why I Look Forward To The Weekends Now

shookwun

Reaction score
What most guys think they look like bald

5097898_f520.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-_y9iBfCzm8-8383OV5zxPg2J23cj2KJ-fLRSjER9m6Ki2KY6.jpg

what they actually look like

nytz0o.jpg

portrait-of-a-man-with-his-hands-behind-his-head-holding-a-pencil-picture-iddv2011010?s=612x612.jpg

EvilLocks

Reaction score
@EvilLocks may be lying that she can't get a hair transplant, that they rarely work for women, because she just loves the wig look.
Indeed. I just love the 2 hour back-and-forth traveling time every 3 weeks to get my piece refitted, I just love gluing down the edges of my piece every other day and I just love only being able to wash my hair once a week. I love it so much, especially because there isn't really anything else I would love to spend my hard-earned money on.
In fact I just love my wig so much that I prefer it to real hair. FWI, the real reason I haven't gotten a transplant yet.
I love getting people's pity and their attention, something I would never get had I gotten a hair transplant and ''real'' hair. Is there an ''I love to be miserable''-club? Sign me up!

EvilLocks

Reaction score
what? obviously men are the ones who have to be strong . women don't have that (f*****g gigantic) burden.
A man recently opened up to me and told me this ''Men are actually more sensitive than women but are better at hiding it''
Imagine how many problems would be solved if men didn't feel they had to be strong or hold up their guard all the time. It can't be healthy carrying around all the pain he did and not talking to anyone about it.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A man recently opened up to me and told me this ''Men are actually more sensitive than women but are better at hiding it''
Imagine how many problems would be solved if men didn't feel they had to be strong or hold up their guard all the time. It can't be healthy carrying around all the pain he did and not talking to anyone about it.
Saying that men are more sensitive than women is a stretch. But, men have feelings just like women, who would have thought?

I was at a funeral recently and the man whos father had died he didn't cry, held a speech, and consoled his crying wife and children. Men have to be rocks in all situations, because that's what we're taught growing up.

As children both girls and boys are brats. But boys grow up to be men. Men are strong, responsible and self reliant. Girls grow up to be retards.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saying that men are more sensitive than women is a stretch. But, men have feelings just like women, who would have thought?

I was at a funeral recently and the man whos father had died he didn't cry, held a speech, and consoled his crying wife and children. Men have to be rocks in all situations, because that's what we're taught growing up.

As children both girls and boys are brats. But boys grow up to be men. Men are strong, responsible and self reliant. Girls grow up to be retards.

He was probably just happy he was getting the inheritance money tbh

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
The retardation is strong with this one.

Stanx, you're way too young for this much red pill. You need purple pill TBH

Are you planning to go to university?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stanx, you're way too young for this much red pill. You need purple pill TBH

Are you planning to go to university?
Sure i'll go to university. In my country it's a shame if you didn't go to university. It's even a shame if you didn't get a valuable degree like engineering or medicine. I don't hate women, but i feel like i'm oppressed for being unattractive young male, while women have it far more easy for doing nothing at all. I know life isn't fair, but it's also not fair to be sh*t on in every way possible for something i have no control over. And that makes me very angry and mad. I don't accept this sh*t.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@JeanLucBB @WhitePolarBear @sunchyme1
You guys asked for pictures, here you go. This is the hell i live with:
View attachment 61708
i don't think i've misrepresented myself or my situation. Retrograde, early graying, sh*t donor area and decimated vertex with most likely shockloss if i were to even attempt transplant.

I think i'll keep wearing my hat on the weekends.
It's not good, only thing you can do is not use any gel or whatever you're using in the pics and grow it about another 1/8 inch n let fall forward after thickener.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm not using gel, i had to wash the concealer off my hair so it was still wet. If i grow the hair longer it creates this gaping hole on my vertex which makes it look even worse especially with retrograde. Ironically the only way to make it better is to cut is even shorter so at least it evens it out.
I hadn't taken photos of my head in over a year so i wouldn't depress myself; things have gotten a lot worse in two years. And some people wonder why some say "just shave it bro" - in some cases its better to shave than having a shitty haircut like what i have.
How old are you? But yeah I hear you, mine is not looking great either, admittedly I have it better than you, but I'm awaiting the other shoe to drop. I'm on minoxidil now, going to start finasteride n hope for no sides, so we'll see.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you? But yeah I hear you, mine is not looking great either, admittedly I have it better than you, but I'm awaiting the other shoe to drop. I'm on minoxidil now, going to start finasteride n hope for no sides, so we'll see.
How does it look dry?

I have a friend with hair just like you, n he's been in denial and insecure about it for years, just a few months ago he told me he wasn't losing his hair, it was just going gray (n his has gotten a lot worse in the last couple years as well). He still wears it straight up, spiked, with gel. Only after I told him a month or so ago I was going to start doing something about my hair did he all of a sudden ask for a recommendation. I told him the big 3, do what you can do.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@JeanLucBB @WhitePolarBear @sunchyme1
You guys asked for pictures, here you go. This is the hell i live with:
View attachment 61708
i don't think i've misrepresented myself or my situation. Retrograde, early graying, sh*t donor area and decimated vertex with most likely shockloss if i were to even attempt transplant.

I think i'll keep wearing my hat on the weekends.

I think we could be similar (except I also have temple recession) but oddly my dry, somewhat grown out hair gives more of an impression of hair from a side/frontal view.