Why I Look Forward To The Weekends Now

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know the feeling, wanting to punch mirrors, which is why I shaved it off once it got too bad.

Keeping growing it out after the thin bird nest phase is really mental torture.

I felt much better once I shaved it off, but maybe it was because it suited me.

No need to go all slybaldguy either, just buzz it, it will look neater and you'll still have some frame.

I think that if you're NW4-6, even the framing of the horseshoe can help a bit aesthetically.

I am planning a three week trip by myself in september. I am going to shave as soon as I get where I am going. That way if i hate it, I can at least grow it back to a 2-3 before I get back. I hope to God it suits me, like it did you. My biggest fears are 1) transplant recipient area looks odd and pitted 2) big head, as I already have a kinda big forehead 3) horshoe is very noticeable. Even the scar doesn't bother me much anymore. Time to take the plunge and do it. A lot of tequila WILL be involved (though I've quit drinking). It's time to f*****g move on.

You're right, growing it out above a four guard nowadays is f*****g mental torture. Thin whispy sh*t.

blackg

Reaction score
You'd be surprised though to see a college campus here . I would actually say hats are in style espically in that niche of people . You can even spots Chads with thick hair in ball caps

Of course older guys wear hats also , but it makes more sense because a large portion of them are doing it to cover their hairloss
By the way... What college did you yourself attend? Notre Dame?

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a balding brexit-cel and hats being common here, when I buzzed my head I did become a hat prisoner but I recently visited my father in Spain and decided I wasn't going to wear a hat over there and it was very liberating, it really helped that I couldn't understand the Spanish and the fact that they are the biggest balding nation.

The only problem was I told you didn't need a prescription which according to the pharmacy's was false so I went 16 days without finasteride which did play with me slightly and it seems to of thinned out a bit, so now that I'm back in England I'm still deciding to hat or not to hat.

I needed the break though so much mentally and feel like I'm out of the dark abyss for the first time in the past 8 months. Now it's the road to Erdogan.

Iluvhats

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am planning a three week trip by myself in september. I am going to shave as soon as I get where I am going. That way if i hate it, I can at least grow it back to a 2-3 before I get back. I hope to God it suits me, like it did you. My biggest fears are 1) transplant recipient area looks odd and pitted 2) big head, as I already have a kinda big forehead 3) horshoe is very noticeable. Even the scar doesn't bother me much anymore. Time to take the plunge and do it. A lot of tequila WILL be involved (though I've quit drinking). It's time to f*****g move on.

You're right, growing it out above a four guard nowadays is f*****g mental torture. Thin whispy sh*t.

Please, don't forget, SHOW US PICTURES.

Nobody will laugh AT YOU, I promise. We're all LAUGHING WITH YOU! :D

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mike Meyers in the original was good looking at least decent looking at the start. (I think?)

Yes, but he did some really nasty things to his sister.

It's really tough when YOU'RE FROM HADDON HEIGHTS, and you're Michael Meyers.

But, if I was a pshychotic serial killer, I would pick Mike Meyers. Please excuse me, while I hide behind some poor
womans closet with a coat hanger... :rolleyes:

Why? You ask? Because he has a full head of hair. The same CANNOT be said for Freddy Krueger or Jason Vorhees.

So, he should be killed, because he is a natural full head.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today i was in a meeting with what most would call a 9/10 guy; perfect hair, perfect teeth, skin, facial structure, beard growth, solid physique, height and even great deep voice. He basically only spoke for 20 seconds but even without participating several people made comments about how good looking he was (and this is in a professional setting).

Life for these guys is different - however, i also noticed that the managers in the room were balding. It made me wonder if prematurely balding guys are perceived as older/more responsible and therefore given more responsibility which ultimately allows them to climb the corporate ladder quicker. It could also be that balding guys don't socialize as much so they spend more time working and that ends up being rewarded with more responsibility.

I don't know what the conditions are but i have a suspicion this is all related. When you look at guys your age, do you find that you are higher or lower on a Corporate professional level? I don't mean modeling, obviously that is the territory of Chads.
i've caught the news maybe 3 or 4 times recently and everytime i catch a bald guy

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
That sh*t works because people are so easily deceived in the short term. Not only that but I've realized that in the corporate world, many employers want to be deceived.

If a man is a narcissistic psychopath has 0 hard skills and puts on a show during his interview, he will easily trick the inexperienced interviewer.

While another guy could be a little introverted, highly-skilled and honest, and he will actually catch sh*t for it.

Quoted for truth. There's a Gore Vidal quote that the prevailing maxim in the corporate world is "if you don't call me out on my scam, I won't call you out on yours...." But yeah, since the economy is no longer rooted in anything real, being able to spin bullshit is the most important skill of all.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I have overtaken my M.D medicine seniors everytime while treating patients.
Patients wants to get treated from me more than senior docs,may be i look more impressive and experienced because of hairloss.

One day,18 year old girl requested my senior Doctor that she will get treatment from me only.
She refused to talk with Hod of department while on round.
I saw huge frustration in eyes of him and associate professor that moment.

The way i speak,simple nature can easily help me win respect even beating those docs who have more than 10 years of experience.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good point. Though the male news reader (if there is one) is rarely bald.
Yea its always a federal government employee

And true newscasters are always hot

One of my old classmates became a local newscaster, she had model looks, typical perfect white girl

blackg

Reaction score
Yea its always a federal government employee

And true newscasters are always hot

One of my old classmates became a local newscaster, she had model looks, typical perfect white girl
Thanks exo.

Bf20

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have overtaken my M.D medicine seniors everytime while treating patients.
Patients wants to get treated from me more than senior docs,may be i look more impressive and experienced because of hairloss.

One day,18 year old girl requested my senior Doctor that she will get treatment from me only.
She refused to talk with Hod of department while on round.
I saw huge frustration in eyes of him and associate professor that moment.

The way i speak,simple nature can easily help me win respect even beating those docs who have more than 10 years of experience.
STOP TAKING DRUGS SON!

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hats have saved my life in college. Would have definitely dropped out if it weren't for glorious hats. I start my full-time job soon and am absolutely terrified, not because it is a huge change for me, but because I can't wear my fuckn hat.

blackg

Reaction score
Hats have saved my life in college. Would have definitely dropped out if it weren't for glorious hats. I start my full-time job soon and am absolutely terrified, not because it is a huge change for me, but because I can't wear my fuckn hat.
Can you tell me what kind of job you will be doing?
Good luck, by the way.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you tell me what kind of job you will be doing?
Good luck, by the way.
Finance related. Don't really want to get specific. Good money though, so if some treatments do come out down the road should be able to afford them, after I pay off this 60k of debt for my undergrad and masters, as long as I don't f*** up my career or life in general. Will be working 60+ hour weeks often too, so won't be able to wear a hat much at all, will be a change. And thank you.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just returned home from two months travelling in South/Central America. Managed to hook up a few times with hat/bandana game.

Beautiful how easy is to get away with while travelling.. Hat game is legit.

Also kind of sad how much it helps.