Why I Look Forward To The Weekends Now

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@JeanLucBB @WhitePolarBear @sunchyme1
You guys asked for pictures, here you go. This is the hell i live with:
View attachment 61708
i don't think i've misrepresented myself or my situation. Retrograde, early graying, sh*t donor area and decimated vertex with most likely shockloss if i were to even attempt transplant.

I think i'll keep wearing my hat on the weekends.
looks ripe for a buzz. got any pics with short hair?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My face works well with the buzz cut; i've got what some people here would call "DOM" jaw and sharp eyes which allow me to pull off the buzzcut. My head shape is not weird, so that's also a plus. I've sported the look for many years without issue, but it only works if i can get a tan, otherwise it just doesn't work. For now i have to stick with growing out a bit and using some concealer just to try to make it more even, not even to pretend to have full coverage. I just use a little concealer to darken the scalp slightly, not to make it all black.

One bottle of concealer for example has lasted me two years and im still using it, that's how little i use each day. The reason i only use a little is i don't want to be the guy that spray paints his head black. Yes i'm visibly balding but a small amount of concealer at least subdues the glowing titanium white scalp just enough that the transition isn't so jarring.
and 6'5?! how much do you weigh? do you by any chance know how to fight? S L A Y E R

B U L L

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have any recent pics of short buzzcut since the last time i took pics of buzz cut it was over a year ago and things have gotten much worse since.

I weigh 235lbs - i don't really need to fight because nobody is going to try to fight me. I mean guys aren't going to pick on giant dudes so i can get by without getting hassled, which is nice. It's funny you'd ask about fighting though because a while back people at my workplace thought i was a cage fighter because apparently i look like Chris Wiedman from the UFC. I'm pretty sure if i showed up with a UFC hoodie to a venue on fight night they'd probably let me in because we look similar
View attachment 61739

I've known who Weidman is for years as most UFC fans do, I never realised he is facially gifted. He's near Luke Rockhold Chad-tier.

Champion-Chris-Weidman-brings-swagger-to-UFC-194-title-fight_573172_OpenGraphImage.png

Oh Chris, grapple me any time. Sexually. Anally. In a gay way.

/nohomo

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I don't have any recent pics of short buzzcut since the last time i took pics of buzz cut it was over a year ago and things have gotten much worse since.

I weigh 235lbs - i don't really need to fight because nobody is going to try to fight me. I mean guys aren't going to pick on giant dudes so i can get by without getting hassled, which is nice. It's funny you'd ask about fighting though because a while back people at my workplace thought i was a cage fighter because apparently i look like Chris Wiedman from the UFC. I'm pretty sure if i showed up with a UFC hoodie to a venue on fight night they'd probably let me in because we look similar
View attachment 61739
, i'm doing it so i can have some peace by not looking like a f*****g retard with the shittiest haircut known to mankind everyday of my life.

If you look like Wiedman, are 6'5@235 , I don't think you look bad at all with that haircut. Dont let hair bother you; I wish you could see yourself as others see you.

Can you dye your hair?

Also, congrats on pulling that face and that height in the gene lottery.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 61739
you would get b****s so wet if you learned to fight

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's hilarious is that this guy thinks the world is going to treat him like the Elephant Man if he reveals his balding head to it.

Tell me that's even remotely sane. He needs to confront the world with his hair loss so he can see that it's complete BS.

It's funny because every hair loss sufferer on this forum believed that at a point, me included.

Hey it turns out balding didn't turn me into a horrible monster and that people still acted friendly towards me.

Who would have thought?
I know the feeling. I remember in the summer between grade 8 and 9 as I was going through puberty my hair was getting more wavy and curly.

I tried to fight it by wearing a touque at night so when I woke up it would be flat and straight. Then I use to gel and hairspray it down.

Well that summer I washed my hair, towel dried it, then didn't comb it and never put anything into it as I sat watching TV while it dried. When I went to the mirror a half hour later I was in shock - my hair was so curly I looked like Michael Jackson on the thriller album:

upload_2017-8-21_12-13-54.png

After the initial shock I just surrendered and said there is no use fighting it anymore. Knowing that the summer was coming to a close I was terrified to return back to school knowing what people are going to think of the "perm" I got - and that's exactly what people thought and you couldn't convince them otherwise.

Now that my hair isn't so thick and luscious anymore (I can't remember the last time I got a compliment after a haircut), I think back to those days I was terrified to face the music and think.....man I wish I had hair like that again! It was way better than hiding it with gels and sprays.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@WhitePolarBear - you want to say this to someone, say it to me. No one I am close to has seen me without a hat in like 6 months (except for at a wedding).

I fully recognize I am a coward about hair loss, and that's fine because I am more than a man in every other way.

I am not letting anyone see this sickly diffused rats nest until I have shaved it off. Why the f*** would I?

I will be embarrased and look like sh*t one day soon, so why the hell should I be so all the days leading up to that? Makes no sense to me.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
It's not very pretty but i can make it look ok with some toppik; that is not a long term solution but then again i just need it to last me another ~8 months and then i can tan and buzz cut down to the skin. It's not the path some would take but for me it will work given the options i have (which are basically none); if ever a solution to hairloss comes out i will be the first to buy it.

I can relate to your hair loss. Luckily my diffusion isn't as pronounced yet, but the texture, pattern, and graying all seem to be similar. I also have nape retrograde. Which, can I go on record that nape hair DOES matter cosmetically! A neckline at the occipital bone looks fuuuuuucked up. When I look at my hair/head in the mirror, and even when I daydream/fantasize about upcoming treatments, I can't imagine how any of them could make what's up there cosmetically acceptable to me. As you indicated in an earlier post what remains is like the cobwebs of normal hair. It's not alive anymore. I feel like my entire scalp and head of "hair" would have to be razed and just start fresh with something else. You know it's bad when you see Norwood 4, 5, and 6 guys with no grey hair and no retrograde and who look better than you. Jealous of a normal BALDING man. Heck, I see dudes in their 50s and 60s who have healthy, full hair. Could be white but it looks healthy. The graying in my case is not just the lack of melanin - it's a symptom of the general malaise that is occurring north of my eyebrows.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know the feeling, wanting to punch mirrors, which is why I shaved it off once it got too bad.

Keeping growing it out after the thin bird nest phase is really mental torture.

I felt much better once I shaved it off, but maybe it was because it suited me.

No need to go all slybaldguy either, just buzz it, it will look neater and you'll still have some frame.

I think that if you're NW4-6, even the framing of the horseshoe can help a bit aesthetically.
It's pathetic, but I agree. My brother had nw4ish going on, n it looked like sh*t. N there may have been a poke about it once in a while....but as soon as he slicked it, the cue balls jokes came in. He just didn't look right. Had he just 1 guarded it, he would've kept some semblance of framing n it wouldn't have looked so shocking n barren.

Last edited:

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I made the mistake of going slybaldguy at uni, there were no cueball jokes, only people with worried looks asking me:

"Bear, do you have cancer? Is that why you were in the hospital :(? What happened to your hair?!"

Never again, I always rocked the grandpa horseshoe after that. Do not shave it all off. Unless you're black.
Or dark skinned and have a great head and facial structure for it. Too many caveats after that if you're white, even when tanned.
If mine goes to that point, 1 guard beard and head stubble, f*** can you do.