Why I Look Forward To The Weekends Now

shookwun

Reaction score
Employing hat game during the weekends has its benefits. Let's not dismiss the importance of its ability to deceive women and successfully get to know the opposite sex. Which is often utilized during nights that involve being under the influence.

Hat and game often trump the social ramifications involved with male pattern baldness. Unless of course we are dropped by the courageous 'wait, are you bald? Can I see' line mid sentence and discussion. Despite intellectual superiority, stories and experiences that can rival most, hat game can have it a draw backs.

Pre and post bang hat game works for short out comings. Often times the make shift hairline can pave way and open many doors that would be impossible without.

Last edited:

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Employing hat game during the weekends has its benefits. Let's not dismiss the importance of its ability to deceive women and successfully get to know the opposite sex. Which is often utilized during nights that involve being under the influence.

Hat and game often trump the social ramifications involved with male pattern baldness. Unless of course we are dropped by the courageous 'wait, are you bald? Can I see' line mid sentence and discussion. Despite intellectual superiority, stories and experiences that can rival most, hat game can have it a draw backs.

Pre and post bang hat game works
God damn right. And, especially in the winter, when my head and thinnish hair isn't getting sweaty under a hat, I have enough to grow a bit on top out, like 4 inches, and let it drop forward, and put hat on. Even when hat is taken off, it still looks like a I have some halfway decent hair, and there is no way I'm pulling back the nw2+ thinning curtain. Thats usually good enough, and we move on to the bang part of the operation.

shookwun

Reaction score
God damn right. And, especially in the winter, when my head and thinnish hair isn't getting sweaty under a hat, I have enough to grow a bit on top out, like 4 inches, and let it drop forward, and put hat on. Even when hat is taken off, it still looks like a I have some halfway decent hair, and there is no way I'm pulling back the nw2+ thinning curtain. Thats usually good enough, and we move on to the bang part of the operation.
After the bang, rapport is dropped and chemistry is officially made. This alone can help solidify future involvement and the possibility of being togther.

Hat game and deception is a fine art. A lot of men tend to criticize without realising how many doors they have opened based on there hat alone.

Hats come with boundaries though, don't get to comfortable around wearing everywhere you go because it will get to the point where you will feel like sh*t without. I believe hat game should be reserved for certain occasions and you should routinely get used to taking it off around others to avoid the shock factor.

Another notable mentioning is the bald guy who has the cap arched at a 75 degree angle which is dependant on how confident he is feeling. Indirectly letting us know he's bald while keeping the parietal and crown area of the scalp covered. This method bypasses the aforementioned 'do you have hair, can I see?' Line sometimes. If need be, reverse switch hat backwards for trendier appeal.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After the bang, rapport is dropped and chemistry is officially made. This alone can help solidify future involvement and the possibility of being togther.

Hat game and deception is a fine art. A lot of men tend to criticize without realising how many doors they have opened based on there hat alone.

Hats come with boundaries though, don't get to comfortable around wearing everywhere you go because it will get to the point where you will feel like sh*t without. I believe hat game should be reserved for certain occasions and you should routinely get used to taking it off around others to avoid the shock factor.

Another notable mentioning is the bald guy who has the cap arched at a 75 degree angle which is dependant on how confident he is feeling. Indirectly letting us know he's bald while keeping the parietal and crown area of the scalp covered. This method bypasses the aforementioned 'do you have hair, can I see?' Line sometimes. If need be, reverse switch hat backwards for trendier appeal.
I've never had pushback, although there has been the "take off your hat" line of questioning. But in the end, it gets the job done. After the bang, never had any problems whatsoever. Not once. Now I probably have enough to look ok, even without the hat, nonetheless.

Also about the not wearing a hat all the time. ....it's a practice I employ greatly. I only wear it out on the weekends n maybe to the gym half the the time, n even that is a conscious effort. Shock factor, as you say.

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Wearing hats is a lifestyle

Lotta fulls wear

And I don't deceive anyone nor am I on the prowl

blackg

Reaction score
Hiding is a mistake.

You're just asking to drown in paranoia and to be abused if/once you're discovered.

Hair loss may be pathetic but trying to hide yourself is even more pathetic.

Pick your poison pussies.
Easy for you to say.

blackg

Reaction score
Some people can't wear hats to work, so every day we go in with a f*****g destroyed scalp looking like zombies. When the weekend comes around it is not just nice to rest physically, it is nice to rest mentally and psychologically by wearing a hat and forgetting this disease even if temporarily.
"Hiding it" implies you are doing it for someone else - trust me, I ain't doing it for anyone else, i'm doing it so i can have some peace by not looking like a f*****g retard with the shittiest haircut known to mankind everyday of my life.
That was well said and I appreciate this viewpoint.

blackg

Reaction score
Wearing hats, for some, is not about deceiving people. It's about getting some mental relief from constantly being forced to show people who you really are.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not trying to fool anyone, i'm trying to forget the disease even if temporarily. It's a different mindset, so no, i won't stop wearing hats on the weekends. If you had a big gaping wound on your face and you were not allowed to cover it up during workdays would you still walk around with it uncovered on the weekends so that you wouldn't "fool" anyone?

Maybe I mis-read his point but it sounds like you're fooling yourself?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
If by fooling myself you mean forgetting about the problem temporarily then yes - fooling others, no. Consciously fooling yourself seems like an oxymoron though. I mean was elephant man fooling himself because he would hide his face when out in public?
6FdhXq.gif

Yes because even the children know instantly he's trying to hide something, he's so paranoid of being exposed he ends up knocking over a little girl and the public ultimately expose him despite him thinking he will get away with his disguise. Are you seriously using this as an analogy to back your argument?

Your analogy literally proves the point that you're fooling no one but yourself.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask yourself this, why did elephant man cover his face?
I'm pretty sure it wasn't to fool himself or anyone else.

He fooled himself into thinking no one would know something was up and he could get away with it. He was trying to fool everyone else into not realising his face was deformed. There wouldn't have been a problem if he wasn't so paranoid of being caught that he ended up knocking over the little girl.

Your logic here is terrible.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you think people and women in particular are too retarded to figure out that a guy wearing a hat at 2 am on a Saturday in a club is severely balding or bald? They know it, and they're going to laugh at and avoid them.

I was chatting to my mates girlfriend for most of the night last Saturday, and she pointed out another 22 year old NW5 mate of mine at the venue who was wearing a hat about five times over the course of a few hours saying things like "what is that guy's name again?", "That guy is soooo boring", "I think he's bald! *giggles*", "he's so weird!".

On the other hand, do you think someone looking at Shook is going to think "oh man, he's trying to hide his baldness! What a f*****g loser". No, they either think nothing or think that he has great hair.

Do you want to look normal with a full head of hair after a transplant, or do you want to be the guy in town at 2 am on a Sat who girls point out to laugh at and call a loser because they're obviously trying to hide their baldness?

Either do something about it, or be open. In between makes you look like a pathetic loser.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
He did quite alright for himself despite his early aggressive balding and his cone headshape, don't you think?

He didn't even gymcel.

oh for sure. a role model no doubt

just saying the difference for this guy in looks would be immense

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i shaved my head for over 10 years - i actually look fuckin awesome with a shaved head, no lie. So shaving my head doesn't scare me at all. You are exaggerating the situation as usual - i choose to wear a hat 2 days out of the week, it's not like i've glued a hat (or god forbid a hairpiece) to my head. Let me break it down for you so you can understand:
View attachment 61590

shaved or buzzed?

why did you go back to growing it out and using concealer etc? especially if you looked good

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a bald head:

View attachment 61591

What your scalp probably looked like:

View attachment 61592

"I looked fine with a bald head."

Please, judging by what you're writing on here, you wouldn't last a week with a true bald head.

Like I've said in this thread, I wear hats here n there (always have, even before balding), n I've no problem with it. I also take it off while I'm out n put it back on later, without shame.

Does it help me get laid? I would say so, to an extent. I look good in a hat, so in that way it helps, but every girl knows what I looks like without as well. Am I pulling back the carpet n showing the thinness under light, with wet hair? Of course not, but neither are they washing the makeup off n all of the other enhancing attire they're wearing. I'm also very open about my thin hair, and am able to laugh at it openly as well. I've had no problem posting pictures of my thin *** hair on here without knowing any of you, and NOT block out my face.

Not fooling anyone, whatsoever, as most of you have said. Nor am I delusional to think I am, just because I put a hat on. But I look a bit better, always have, n I like the look at times, even with a sweet transplant I'd still wear one here n there, especially over time.