Why I Look Forward To The Weekends Now

shookwun

Reaction score
Are you the same guy who had a procedure with Dr de Reye's to transplant a thin hairline?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif
I like how the polar bears pixels are changing in the gif, looks like he's standing in the light of a bonfire thinking about the problems of society.

shookwun

Reaction score
De Reys put 2000 grafts ont my frontal third in 2014.

In January, I'm going to have my second FUE with him.
No, macaroni.

Pretty sure he's the guy who has a long hair ponytail and is a school teacher. Has thin hair characteristics and will need another transplant.

Same issue I faced myself.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, macaroni.

Pretty sure he's the guy who has a long hair ponytail and is a school teacher. Has thin hair characteristics and will need another transplant.

Same issue I faced myself.

that was GoldenMayyyne

shookwun

Reaction score
but you did get a transplant 3 years ago and still stuck around a hairlosstalk forum giving "advice" even though you are technically not "bald" anymore.
View attachment 61599
M8

Since when does a transplant mean you are free of the shackles of balding.

Dude was bald and had 2000 grafts.

It's an improvement towards sanity but he is far from free

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1*4pkT5YQuH87GwFdK_4TC8Q.gif
    1*4pkT5YQuH87GwFdK_4TC8Q.gif
    212.4 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I spend most of my free time hidden in my apartment, so no problem. I'm no hat prisoner, at least.

shookwun

Reaction score
chin implant is legit.

best way to maximize sexual dimorphism

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How does being a hat prisoner compare to being a rug prisoner? Just curious.
Or a beard to cover your weak chin prisoner. Haha.

Tarp prisoner is still far worse. I've a friend who probably sleeps with his god damn hat, n we poke at him a bit. But he'd get killed off he showed up with a nice rat pelt on his head.

shookwun

Reaction score
I dont feel like there is anything wrong with wearing a hat if you are conservative on your approach.

Take it off while indoors and wear during outdoor activities.

Problem is most hat prisoners wear that sh*t like a a religious hijab, to the point where they wear it inside and are reluctant to taking the cap off while in there bedroom.

reminds me of shaving my head, and seeing a diffuse death trap before me. Met some women online, and literally had that cap on until we were kissing and she threw it off my head. It wasn't so much the shaved head rather the disgusting diffuse that looked like patches of grown on my head that made me feel that way.

I have zero problem sporting a shaved head if the growth, and pattern of hair was linear