When The Gym And Tanning Doesn't Work....what Next? | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

When The Gym And Tanning Doesn't Work....what Next?

Discussion in 'The Impact of Hair Loss' started by Wilson, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Wilson

Wilson Member

Dislikes Received:
    Okay so I'm bald, unattractive and a little bit of a dork. For the past two years I've done what everyone had suggested...hit the gym and tan. I gave it my all and was fairly please with the results. Unfortunately there has been absolutely no change in how women view me. I'm still as unwanted as ever. The dating sites I've used for six years continue to offer me nothing more than women who look like abused cows. I'd rather stay single if that's my only choice.

So what do I do from here. Have I reached a point where I need to consider something like cosmetic surgery?

tomJ and jasonstatham like this.
  2. Capone

Capone Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Blue rope!

Trumpdonald666 likes this.
  3. Panda89

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    it's your own body bro, do what you like. i always felt getting in shape and getting a tan is only to make us balding guys look less like a sick person. there isn't necessary a list of things you can follow to guarantee quick success with girls, definitely not on dating sites where there literally IS a list of things girls look at based on nothing but pictures and limited information from hundreds of other guys.
    just keep working out man, pick up a hobby and keep talking to people and putting yourself out there. you will be more interesting and some girls are going to see that and overlook our lack of hair

i've had ok success with stranger girls but the most attractive ones are the ones that i spent time talking to in a social setting (where music is played at a reasonable volume..) where we could find things in common to talk about. girls have way more options than guys and if all you are attracting are "abused cows", as you called them, maybe that's a reality check on how far your looks can get you

4. Kebawo

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Not sure how tall/how much you weigh but obviously after going gym you shouldn't be too far off, problem is people keep going to the gym eating as much protein as possible which is fine but they're also filling themselves up with carbs/sodium which will destroy your aesthetics by retaining water and bloating you, i've noticed a massive difference just on how much carbs/sodium I am consuming.

Problem is keeping sodium down is hard whereas carbs it's not as bad, eat like fresh fish/meat, nuts, natural yoghurt, low salt cheese for a week and see if you notice a difference in your stomach and face, it's similar to hairloss as everywhere I go i'm constantly looking at guys neck/jaw area and 98% of them are bloated as anything and by doing this it will bring your jawline out and make you look less fat.

It's legit as anything as I can eat low carbs/sodium for 3 days or so and my bloat will disappear, if I eat anything salty/sugary my face will bloat within 2 hours and I need to eat clean for another 3 days to fix it.

5. Wilson

Wilson Member

Dislikes Received:
    I'm 5'11", 190lbs. I eat once a day and spend the rest of the time fasting and drinking water. Most of the time it is a fairly healthy meal. I've cut my sugar by 90% and much of my salt. I eat wheat bread, unsalted peanuts, a little fruit and vegetables, a little lean meat and some carbs. I also drink ginger tea and an apple cider vinegar/lemon juice mixture. But my diet isn't perfect. Once a week I will treat myself to pizza or burgers and drink beer. It's my only evil pleasure in life. I gotta have something.

tomJ likes this.
  6. Kebawo

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Not sure how much muscle you have packed on but 190lbs at 5'11 is quite a lot but if it's majority muscle then nice but if not then that might be the problem. I'm 5'11 too but 155lbs with a very lean physique... Girls obviously like chiseled features and when I actually cut carbs/sodium out my cheekbones n jawline are prominent and get compliments a lot.

7. Heinrich Harrer

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    The reason is because you spend time on dating sites instead of going outside. You’re delusional if you think you can’t find a woman out there just by socializing. The problem is you probably have panic attacks once that woman shows interest. Ghetto or not, same rules apply. Go out and win or stay in and lose.

8. CopeForLife

CopeForLife Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    you are delusional moron not him

Paris23 likes this.
  9. JohnsonDDG

JohnsonDDG Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Nobody can answer that unless they saw your picture.

How many matches a day do you get on tinder if you use a 100 swipes?

10. EvilLocks

EvilLocks Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    It's been years, and the conversation is still the same here I see.

Paris23, blackg and Cue Bald like this.
  11. Chromedome1990

Chromedome1990 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Did you try just shaving it first? Women dig shiny heads.

12. Heinrich Harrer

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    95% of normal young people on social media have a job and relationship and they are all normal, not ripped, not rich, not miserable. Baldness just creates a desire to overcompensate to catch up with “normal” people, that’s an illusion. Truth is you don’t need it. Now this guy is talking about dating sites, which is the lamest thing ever. Who on their right minds would go there as a female? Only troubled people go to dating sites I’m sorry if I offend some but it’s true.

13. jasonstatham

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Why are you on this site? serios question.

For the OP: "how many women outside of Tindee you approached?"

14. CopeForLife

CopeForLife Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    every normal girl is using tinder nowadays

jasonstatham likes this.
  15. JohnsonDDG

JohnsonDDG Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Its less black pill and incel related now.

Some of the more extreme members left, got banned, or balanced their views a bit more.

jasonstatham likes this.
  16. Cue Bald

Cue Bald Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    well what do girls like? if a norwood 4 went up and said "hey babe, you got a phat ass" or would you prefer the ol' "G'day M'lady, *tips fedora* I could not help noticing your radiant beauty during this fine summer day, your golden hair catches the sunlight like a beautiful bronzed waterfall"
    or would you prefer "how do I get to Newport, I am lost"

I bet most girls would prefer a hot NW1 using the old "hey girl, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" than any witty chat up line from a bald man.

Elliot Rodger (the Supreme Gentleman killer) did try smiling at girls and saying hi to them, it is in his manifesto (I have heard that 150 page book of shite referred to as his Fail Tale, which is an apt description, but amongst the dinosaur sized pile of dung there are a few little diamonds)
    he said the girls that he smiled at or said hi to, either gave him a scowl or just completely ignored him as if he wasn't there.
    going up to those girls and trying a witty chat up line would just lead to Elliot being verbally ruined and he knew that.
    even just being ignored made him cry all night.

jasonstatham likes this.
  17. Heinrich Harrer

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    That’s not where you go to pick up girls. Only a madman would go on tinder with a NW7. It’s a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to be upset, I am just expressing my views. You can simply ignore me.

18. justinbieberscombover

justinbieberscombover Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Maybe it depends where you're from but at least in my country, NO FUCKING WAY. I get a bunch of matches everyday and I can confirm the girls on Tinder are lunatics. There might be some bizarre exception if lucky, but generally speaking, girls who actively try to pursue men, which is the the type dating apps are there to offer, are just not really socially adjusted.

My friend who is an NW1 Chad showed me his matches and conversations, and he gets same results. In the past Tinder was much more of an NT activity, but now Instagram is what it's all about. He agrees. Someone posted him on a "hot men" page and he got 5000 likes and messages from attractive women, so you know he's a legit Chad who knows what he's talking about.

Instagram is the only place on the Internet where you can still find the so called "normal girls", however, whereas good looks in 3-4 photos were enough to carry you on Tinder, on Instagram a great profile requires many great pics with other people.. without a decent amount of followers, likes and comments, girls are gonna sense there's something "wrong" with the guy, so basically Instagram takes a big social circle, a cool lifestyle and a good camera, on top of attractive looks, in order to really be able to message attractive women and win, or else it's a waste of time and you're better off without it.

Tinder is still an option, but it's the worst one out there. It's just less embarrassing and more acceptable than daytime cold approaching. It's better to meet women naturally just by having a great social life or even approach them in bars and clubs.

19. justinbieberscombover

justinbieberscombover Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    New here. @CopeForLife isn't a blackpilled/incel type poster?

20. Saulus

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    get a good job and provide for 30+ year old single mom of two with an bmi beyond 26 in exchange for 3 times of sex - per month

tomJ and blackg like this.