Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not on AIs. I just had to drop Alpicort due to sides like gyno and my dick not really working at all. I can't take that long term, it's impossible.

I'm using racemic equol in liposomes every other day, and minoxidil. It greatly slows down hair loss but I think I am still losing, and it has side effects of its own. I'm hoping to switch to something better soon but we'll see how things turn out.
What are the side effects of racemic equal in liposomes?

INT

Reaction score
Btw @whatevr. Was it still working for you by the time you stopped? Read over the entire thread in the last days but it is not clear to me if you quit because of the sides or also because it was no longer working for you...

Also, I saw that you have used bi-estro too. How was this working for you, regarding efficacy and side effects? I have been thinking about adding a estriol creme myself (https://www.iherb.com/pr/Life-Flo-Health-Estriol-Care-2-fl-oz-57-g/16469).

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
Btw @whatevr. Was it still working for you by the time you stopped? Read over the entire thread in the last days but it is not clear to me if you quit because of the sides or also because it was no longer working for you...

Also, I saw that you have used bi-estro too. How was this working for you, regarding efficacy and side effects? I have been thinking about adding a estriol creme myself (https://www.iherb.com/pr/Life-Flo-Health-Estriol-Care-2-fl-oz-57-g/16469).

Any thoughts?

Have you added any estro cream? I bought biestro but did not start yet..

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, it seems like the majority of regimens that have good results somehow lead to either dick problems, shitty gyno, low libido etc. That's so fucked up!

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, it seems like the majority of regimens that have good results somehow lead to either dick problems, shitty gyno, low libido etc. That's so fucked up!
well, it is called MALE pattern baldness

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
which is also caused by DHT
To my understanding, FPHL is even less understood than the MPHL. Anyway... while I utterly despise hair loss I can't understand how so many men would trade other body features for hair. I understand taking a risk but when I read about people who would gladly sport tits and limp their dicks for hair... it makes me wonder...

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
To my understanding, FPHL is even less understood than the MPHL.
Its caused by the same thing. except usually women have higher levels of aromatase in the temporal regions than men, thats why if they do get hairloss its more commonly overall top of head diffusion than typical male pattern.

while I utterly despise hair loss I can't understand how so many men would trade other body features for hair. I understand taking a risk but when I read about people who would gladly sport tits and limp their dicks for hair... it makes me wonder...
Its a matter of priorities. different strokes for different folks. my dick works totally fine despite having crashed T but maybe I'm just very lucky / unusual. In fact, I had sex this morning

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is good man. It absolutely comes down to what each one is ready to give up (or add on). I remember from some of your older posts (I may be wrong) that you encountered some feminization sides? I just saw some man tits caused by meds and was rather an odd sight...

dezertfox

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since December '15. I might've skipped a day here or there, and there were days where I applied only once per day instead of twice as usual, but generally speaking, yes, I've used it the entire time since then.

Finasteride slowed down my hair loss but didn't give regrowth. I was still steadily losing ground. My Minoxidil results were even better in April than they are now.

The main reason I had to drop Finasteride was due to increasing gyno, hence switching to RU. Hopefully RU will be enough and if not then I will have to take Finasteride alongside an aromatase inhibitor. Obviously RU would be preferable because taking AI's for a long time just to counter the effects of finasteride would be bad for my body and I'd rather not do that long term.
did ru work for you??

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score

It just keeps getting better. Batshit bananas insane, as someone here put it.
My hair quality has changed so much since late August I can barely recognise my own scalp.
And especially in the past 2-3 weeks, it's starting to take on more and more qualities of the head of hair I had when I was 18.
The hair is so damn frizzy after washing, I almost broke my plastic comb trying to go through it just now. Also something I haven't experienced in ages, when I comb my hair it's making static electricity. I actually turned off all the lights and combed my hair and I can see faint lightning bolts as I go through my head. I wish I was making this sh*t up. It's like Zeus itself lives in it.
If you look at the pic above, even with this extremely harsh lighting, it only looks mildly diffused. What is currently happening is that it seems like not all of the hairs on my scalp are yet in anagen, so there are some "empty " spots, but if you look at the hairs which are there and growing, they're thick as hell. Something I believe related to the static that my hair is now exhibiting is that it has a tendency to stand upright on its own. For example look at that whirl just between the crown and mid-scalp. The hair just comes together in the middle like that and stands upright on its own (kind of reminds me of the stegosaurus's back) - I can't even comb it down. The hairs are so healthy and strong they just hold themselves upright with their own electrical field. Madness. If you look at my early pictures there you can see it always fell down and forward along the scalp.
So, the hair diameters all over the head are greatly increased, now we're just waiting for the hair counts to follow, along with reversal of the recession along the front. The crown is in very good shape already.

Overall in most average lighting conditions I doubt the majority of people can even tell I was ever balding. In another 2-3 months I can sign off of this forum. (Not that I'm going to do that mind you, I love you guys, this is a second home to me :D) This cutesy 18 year old was checking me out today - I don't even know how to deal with that anymore ffs. It's been way too long of me being an invisible ghost due to my hair ...

So, yeah, enough of me talking about crazy sh*t. The regimen, as is, is unchanged. Alpicort used every other day. I read somewhere that estrogen takes around 30 hours to clear the receptors. That's why I use it every other day. Nearly ALL of the estrogenic side effects (fat redistribution) have reversed since I reduced the frequency, and the results are still coming in steadily, so, it doesn't seem to be necessary to use it more than 3 times a week.
I apply Ketoconazole 2-3 hours before, let it soak in very well for 40-60 minutes. Hit those androgen receptors hard. Then finish 'em with an estradiol fatality.

That's it for now.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, don't bump this thread. The results here are long gone... estrogen is not something to play around with in the long run, unfortunately (if you view yourself as a male and want to stay that way).