What Will Be The Price Of Tsuji Treatment

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just noticed a huge flaw with Tsujis plan, how would he stop the cells from multiplying? If he could stop the cells from multiplying he would also be curing cancer, holy sh*t Tsuji is curing cancer and hair loss.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just noticed a huge flaw with Tsujis plan, how would he stop the cells from multiplying? If he could stop the cells from multiplying he would also be curing cancer, holy sh*t Tsuji is curing cancer and hair loss.
You didn't notice the flaw, you saw it in one of the comments of a guy's video on YouTube, and someone else commented that. The youtubers name is hairliciously.
Besides, don't you think Tsuji has already thought of this?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You didn't notice the flaw, you saw it in one of the comments of a guy's video on YouTube, and someone else commented that. The youtubers name is hairliciously.
Besides, don't you think Tsuji has already thought of this?
Yo wtf, how'd you know that? And yea I wouldn't see how Tsuji didn't know that beforehand, seems like mission impossible now. Can't wait to see what he has in store on the hairloss conference. Hope the clinical trials still start in 2018.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo wtf, how'd you know that? And yea I wouldn't see how Tsuji didn't know that beforehand, seems like mission impossible now. Can't wait to see what he has in store on the hairloss conference. Hope the clinical trials still start in 2018.

It's called BioRegulation and BioFeedback. You do know your body is producing stem cells until the day you die right? What stops them from going out of whack most of the time?

The human body is capable of amazing feats. Self regulation is pretty standard.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My little brother is named Jonny.

@Jonnyyy GO TO BED AND STOP WORRYING; IT'S PAST YOUR BEDTIME AND YOU'RE GETTING CRANKY. I'LL TELL MOM OTHERWISE.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it does not necessarily looks retarded but not everybody can pull it off like this guy ...
I sure prefer mature hairline because the haircut and style you can have.

View attachment 64793

If you're not South American, Spanish or Portuguese then you'll look a twat with a Norwood 0, quite simple. Caucasian's suit Norwood 2's better than lower hairlines. I've noticed this with myself.. my face and head was too square shaped with my juvenile hairline, I looked like a box. After experiencing slight recession it's opened up the corners of my forehead giving it a nice aesthetic shape making me look older and more mature.

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're not South American, Spanish or Portuguese then you'll look a twat with a Norwood 0, quite simple. Caucasian's suit Norwood 2's better than lower hairlines. I've noticed this with myself.. my face and head was too square shaped with my juvenile hairline, I looked like a box. After experiencing slight recession it's opened up the corners of my forehead giving it a nice aesthetic shape making me look older and more mature.

I am neither of those and I looked great with a norwood 0. Now I am a nw2 I still dont look bad, but I would never say no to the possibility of going back to a nw0 if there are no drawbacks with the methods used.

In general hair is always better than no hair. You can style your hair to look better with more hair, but there is nothing you can do if there is nothing there. To put it simply as a nw0 you can find a way to make it look better if i doesnt suit you (which contrarily to you, I dont think is true for most people) while as a nw2 if it doesnt suit you there is nothing you can do about it.

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am neither of those and I looked great with a norwood 0. Now I am a nw2 I still dont look bad, but I would never say no to the possibility of going back to a nw0 if there are no drawbacks with the methods used.

In general hair is always better than no hair. You can style your hair to look better with more hair, but there is nothing you can do if there is nothing there. To put it simply as a nw0 you can find a way to make it look better if i doesnt suit you (which contrarily to you, I dont think is true for most people) while as a nw2 if it doesnt suit you there is nothing you can do about it.

of course.

find me a guy with a thick nw1 who is shaving it all off because "he looks better bald" and maybe I ll buy it.

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Victor valdes, even tho he is nw0 and he looks way better than with hair

his intact hairline is still visible and haloing him hard, though.

vast majority of guys are only shaving their hair because of huge temple recession. and then act as if they had a choice between teenage boy haircuts and being completely bald.

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
From the top of my head guys that look really good slick bald are MJ23 and damon wayans. Althrough I am not sure how they would look with hair.

Gotta be honest though, good looking people have a good chance to look good bald too, the problem is when you have a very irregular shaped head that messes things up, because a round head even being slick bald doesnt look bad.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the top of my head guys that look really good slick bald are MJ23 and damon wayans. Althrough I am not sure how they would look with hair.

Gotta be honest though, good looking people have a good chance to look good bald too, the problem is when you have a very irregular shaped head that messes things up, because a round head even being slick bald doesnt look bad.

Sure I would not care about my baldness if I was this guy. even if genes made fun of him , going from norwood -1 to norwood cemetery. At the end let's be honest, full head of hair will always give extra points on the universal handsomeness scale (no gay).

582936568.jpg