What Will Be The Price Of Tsuji Treatment

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji will gave some autorisation to local clinic and doctors to make the hair cell regeneration therapy I think.
After release,big cities like Paris,Berlin,Milan,Istanbul,London,Madrid will be their target.
But when I see people sayin 30 to 70k it's waaaaaaaay to much.
Remember that hair transplant surgeons are still competitors in hair loss.
They will be obliged to align their price on them,if it's not cheaper.
What you're forgetting is that with hair transplants you can only get so much and plus you usually have to take medication for the rest of your life either way. Tsujis method is far far more supperior to the hair transplants we have now, its on a different level in a way.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What you're forgetting is that with hair transplants you can only get so much and plus you usually have to take medication for the rest of your life either way. Tsujis method is far far more supperior to the hair transplants we have now, its on a different level in a way.

It doesn't matter,normal people (and not obsessional baldies like us) only see the price. If both gives them the same amount of hair as they want,they will go straight to the cheapest.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't matter,normal people (and not obsessional baldies like us) only see the price. If both gives them the same amount of hair as they want,they will go straight to the cheapest.
That's true, but if Tsujis method works as he's stated nobody would compare it to a hair transplant because first of all this injection will give you all your hair back naturally where it was originally grown in, unlike a hair transplant where you basically do whatever the f*** you want to your head. Second of all this would be the first ever sold cloned organ that is sold to humans for transplantation so that alone is historical.

Polamaludreams

Reaction score
It is not easier to perform than a hair transplant because you require cell-culturing facilities, employees at those facilities, the necessary machines and automation, shipping, etc. It's not like this procedure is just "Go to a clinic and they put some cells in your head" it's extremely involved behind the scenes.

I am going by what they said and inb4thecure shared a recent study if you bother to read the forums today that another lab has a method of multiplying the epithelial cells.

The hype is because it's probably the only near-future, full-on solution to hairloss. Even after 5 years, most people outside of East Asia aren't even going to have access to it unless they travel to Japan because based on the timeline of trials Organ Tech has planned, it could be years after this thing comes out in Japan before it even enters trials in other parts of the world.

They've said in their interview that the cost would be initially be quite expensive with an estimate of just 10,000 people globally treated. You better believe that this procedure, combined with all the costs inherent to Japan, that you're looking at a significant pricetag for the first several years of its availability.

LASIK is simpler than this procedure and it took 20 years for it to reach the price and widespread use that it enjoys today.

I believe in this treatment more than any other, but if people think they'll be able to just waltz into Japan in about 2020 and wave goodbye to hairloss forever and still have enough $ left over to add guacamole, they will be sorely mistaken — count on it.

Listen, I understand that you stay on these forums day in and day out. But for you and anyone else that acts like you have the slightest idea of how tsujis procedure or price will actually work, is full of sh*t. Up to this point nothing other than the big 3 and hair transplants have worked, so please don't use the fact that you spend a majority of your free time on a FORUM, so that makes you an expert on what is going on. Yes, we are all losing hair and the sh*t sucks, but guys like you kill the optimism for everyone when u don't have a fcking clue of what's going on. I don't wanna hear, that's what "they" said bc we've heard a lot of promises from "they" and it hasn't meant jack sh*t for any of us. Take yourself off a pedestal and relax like the rest of us, when it comes out we'll know the price but don't tell us what something is going to cost and you don't know a damn thing. Just be easy bro

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen, I understand that you stay on these forums day in and day out. But for you and anyone else that acts like you have the slightest idea of how tsujis procedure or price will actually work, is full of sh*t. Up to this point nothing other than the big 3 and hair transplants have worked, so please don't use the fact that you spend a majority of your free time on a FORUM, so that makes you an expert on what is going on. Yes, we are all losing hair and the sh*t sucks, but guys like you kill the optimism for everyone when u don't have a fcking clue of what's going on. I don't wanna hear, that's what "they" said bc we've heard a lot of promises from "they" and it hasn't meant jack sh*t for any of us. Take yourself off a pedestal and relax like the rest of us, when it comes out we'll know the price but don't tell us what something is going to cost and you don't know a damn thing. Just be easy bro
Lol replying to a ghost. Dude's out.

H

Reaction score
in five or ten years the technology will be more advanced, so it could be some kind of mechanization of the Tsuji process and make the transplant cheaper
Knowing my luck if it does take 10 years for this to be available to me everyone will have gotten used to me shaving my head and when I show up with a full grown out mane I'll get "you look weird with hair I liked you better bald" and I will proceed to lock myself in my closet and laugh hysterically until I pass out.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
hahahaha relax my friend, the thing is that when our hair comes back, we will feel the most powerful and young people in the world. We know what we are going through, no one is going to stop us!
Best part about it is if it gives us NW0s us baldies will have better hair than 99% of the population lol.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Studies show people with hair are more attractive. Studies also show that more attractive people are more successful and make more money. So we could consider this treatment an investment ;)

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Studies show people with hair are more attractive. Studies also show that more attractive people are more successful and make more money. So we could consider this treatment an investment ;)
So true, I've lost my confidence to even apply for jobs it f*****g sucks, I think this baldness is a blessing in a way, gets us off our asses to make money so we can have a full head of hair and full *** pockets.

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that cure comes out ,every norwood will have better options regarding to the cost.
The prices of the hair transplants will be prety much lowered because of the tsuji method
For example in there is a norwood 5 and the price for tsuji method is unaffordable,then he may have a hairtransplant to lower his norwood to 2,5.
Then he may be able to afford the tsuji method from norwood 2.5 to norwood 0..
So he willl have a funcitonal cure with a lowered cost....

Last edited:

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I won't pay for the gold tsuji package (back to norwood 0) I would pay for the standard pack and be happy with a norwood 2 till my death ; )

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I won't pay for the gold tsuji package (back to norwood 0) I would pay for the standard pack and be happy with a norwood 2 till my death ; )

Imo Norwood 0 looks retarded on a guy. It's too girly, what with that soft, curved hair line and lots of vellus hairs at the temples.

Gimme a slight bit of recession so that I can have sick sharp temples and perhaps a slight widow's peak. Hair line lookin like a shark mouth. Dense NW2 any day.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it does not necessarily looks retarded but not everybody can pull it off like this guy ...
I sure prefer mature hairline because the haircut and style you can have.

916706465.jpg

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imo Norwood 0 looks retarded on a guy. It's too girly, what with that soft, curved hair line and lots of vellus hairs at the temples.

Gimme a slight bit of recession so that I can have sick sharp temples and perhaps a slight widow's peak. Hair line lookin like a shark mouth. Dense NW2 any day.
This is bullshit, after we get our NW0 there's gonna be another hairloss forum and the biggest thread is gonna be "Any way to get from Norwood 0 to 2?" I think this is bullshit and we should just appreciate that we won't be f*****g bald, if it even works we don't know 100% yet.

H

Reaction score
If that cure comes out ,every norwood will have better options regarding to the cost.
The prices of the HairLossTalk.com will be prety much lowered because of the tsuji method
For example in there is a norwood 5 and the price for tsuji method is unaffordable,then he may have o HairLossTalk.com to lower his norwood to 2,5.
Then he may be able to afford the tsuji method from norwood 2.5 to norwood 0..
So he willl have a funcitonal cure with a lowered cost....
Hairlosstalk.com can lower norwoods?