What Will Be The Price Of Tsuji Treatment

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not if it is patented.

I m not sure organ cloning could gain global protection by some conventions, there is a lot of politics involved in patent law. if tsuji was operating in the us, it would be more likely :D

I might be completely wrong, though!

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I m not sure organ cloning could gain global protection by some conventions, there is a lot of politics involved in patent law. if tsuji was operating in the us, it would be more likely :D

I might be completely wrong, though!

You cant patent ideas, but you can patent implementations for example their process.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I i
Well maybe you shouldn't comment if you are not going to add anything new. Just saying
lol I don't get this forum, I open a thread to find useful information and get bitched at for making too many. You guys don't understand that some of these forums are outdated or misleading, again I was just trying to answer someone's question based on what I've learned on these forums.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I don't get this forum, I open a thread to find useful information and get bitched at for making too many. You guys don't understand that some of these forums are outdated or misleading, again I was just trying to answer someone's question based on what I've learned on these forums.
No offense man, you seem like a nice guy, but some people here think you need to chill. You are a newbie (as I was in May-June), you shouldn't be responding to everything you see, it's annoying, we come here for information or smart debate about science prospect or economics, you are not adding anything new. You can't be in a month here and go saying what you think about Tsuji, because quite frankly, some people have been following Tsuji and his science for a long time, and they probably don't give a f*** about what someone that just got in may think or even think you may be misleading other newbies. So just stay tuned and read, man. And think that if you have something to ask it's rather likely that it's already responded in the forums and not so hard to find it.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's unfortunately not the case, if you read the interview there is one more step they have to figure out before they can go to clinical trials which they are are aiming for 2018. They do not need machinery for this as the number of participants is likely to be low.

The initial cost will be high simply because everything will be done manually, for example extracting the dp cells from the donor follicles for 30 hairs would take five hours if you allow for ten minutes per follicle. Over time the overall process will become automated and economies of scale will result in a lower price. There is already a paper by dr clair higgins that describes how DP could be extracted in an automated fashion.

$50,000 is not an unrealistic price for the first customers going towards $10,000 after 3-5 years.
What other step
No offense man, you seem like a nice guy, but some people here think you need to chill. You are a newbie (as I was in May-June), you shouldn't be responding to everything you see, it's annoying, we come here for information or smart debate about science prospect or economics, you are not adding anything new. You can't be in a month here and go saying what you think about Tsuji, because quite frankly, some people have been following Tsuji and his science for a long time, and they probably don't give a f*** about what someone that just got in may think or even think you may be misleading other newbies. So just stay tuned and read, man. And think that if you have something to ask it's rather likely that it's already responded in the forums and not so hard to find it.
Alright my bad

RoyMunsonned

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the procedure that Tsuji is trying to seed a new follicle with something that's known to happen when a baby is developing hair for the first time, or while still in the womb? If the answer is yes then I have more confidence in this because it's just a question of recreating the conditions.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cmon bro..

50B3A54F-7419-46FF-AD76-B09520718E01-3497-000003AF8A48F56A.jpeg
37B6572F-A6B6-4CBB-8A2A-4035D32DCD85-3497-000003AF865D58D8.jpeg

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I thought he stated it would be $35,00-$60,000 depending on Norwood.

Observe an existing procedure for PRP, 300 shots injected into the scalp twice over three months. $2500 to $5800 USD.

Simple math says more balding men and women world-wide would be able to afford that as opposed to a ridiculous amount of money. They will make more money by selling to the largest market in the shortest amount of time. A lot more. Consider Replicel-Shiseido's business plan to eventually sell RCH-01 in Japan, China, South Korea, Taiwan and the ASEAN countries representing a population of approximately 2.1 billion people. Why would any business-minded person want to withhold a baldness treatment from the largest market in history? Makes no sense. It makes sense, though, to sell in the largest market and at a price that most people can afford. That means figuring out what price the market will bear- i.e. the real market not what a relative handful few millionaires can afford, because their disposable incomes and what price they will bear will distort market price equilibrium.

Last edited:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Observe an existing procedure for PRP, 300 shots injected into the scalp twice over three months. $2500 to $5800 USD.

Simple math says more balding men and women world-wide would be able to afford that as opposed to a ridiculous amount of money. They will make more money by selling to the largest market in the shortest amount of time. A lot more. Consider Replicel-Shiseido's business plan to eventually sell RCH-01 in Japan, China, South Korea, Taiwan and the ASEAN countries representing a population of approximately 2.1 billion people. Why would any business-minded person want to withhold a baldness treatment from the largest market in history? Makes no sense. It makes sense, though, to sell in the largest market and at a price that most people can afford. That means figuring out what price the market will bear- i.e. the real market not what a relative handful few millionaires can afford, because their disposable incomes and what price they will bear will distort market price equilibrium.
But them limiting their procedure to 10,000 the first year, doesn't that tell you something?

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As the reply says they are still working with non stem cells, this is the step they have to complete before they can start human trials. This is crucial as being a non-stem human derived (ie your own cells) therapy is what allows them do bypass Phase III.
Bro... what are you smoking...? Your initial post from their interview was about how they were trying to overcome the challenge of multiplying epithelial stem cell. Noisette directly asked about epithelial stem cell cultivation in his email and Tsuji replied they have recently successfully developed an expansion method for "follicle derived stem cells" so really what are you talking about when you say "they're working with non-stem cells".....

No they haven't done human clinical trials yet but they're just trying to challenge this sh*t in the meantime to make damn sure it works when they DO start the trials.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro... what are you smoking...? Your initial post from their interview was about how they were trying to overcome the challenge of multiplying epithelial stem cell. Noisette directly asked about epithelial stem cell cultivation in his email and Tsuji replied they have recently successfully developed an expansion method for "follicle derived stem cells" so really what are you talking about when you say "they're working with non-stem cells".....

No they haven't done human clinical trials yet but they're just trying to challenge this sh*t in the meantime to make damn sure it works when they DO start the trials.
That's basically what I said and got like 2,000 dislikes, funny how this forum works.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea keep disliking my posts cause I was right, most of my dislikes are from you idk wtf your problem is.