What Will Be The Price Of Tsuji Treatment

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys i am wondering what will be the price of this treatment ?

i have achieved to save up 10 k , do you think that could be enough

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. We don't know the price but I imagine 10k will do the job. 10k would certainly get you sheseido's and histogen's treatments

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes , but these are only temporary fix , i would rather do tsuji . i am a college student so these are all my economy

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** that life ^^, saving up for hairloss treatment ; if someone told me this when i was young i wouldn't believed it !

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. I don't think 10k will do. Some regular hair transplants cost more than 10k. Cloning and all that other crazy scientific stuff will cost more. And you have travel and accommodation expenses on top of that. Oh yeah, and maybe a flight to Japan just to get everything booked before hand.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lots

They said they want it to be comparable to hair transplants, but also expect it to be quite expensive initially and make it affordable over time.

Consider that Japan is literally the most expensive country in the world, you'll have to stay there for 3 weeks and they could easily charge double what hair transplants do, in the beginning. By the time it's all said done and you tally up all your costs, I'd wager it will cost close to 100k.

Mark my words.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends whether you're talking about just the treatment itself or the real cost of going to Japan and staying there, etc. This won't be nearly as profitable as it could be if it's outside the price range of 95 percent of hairloss sufferers. I really don't think the procedure itself will exceed something like $20 thousand, but that's obviously just a shot in the dark.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Lots

They said they want it to be comparable to hair transplants, but also expect it to be quite expensive initially and make it affordable over time.

Consider that Japan is literally the most expensive country in the world, you'll have to stay there for 3 weeks and they could easily charge double what hair transplants do, in the beginning. By the time it's all said done and you tally up all your costs, I'd wager it will cost close to 100k.

Mark my words.
It's much more easier to perform than a hair transplant procedure and we don't know how to fix a part of the problem so can't make any pricing. However we can already conclude that you are just one more time spreading ridiculous marketing thoughts.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lots

Mark my words.

What's all the hype for then? At that price even 5 years after release most of us won't be able to afford it.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's much more easier to perform than a hair transplant procedure and we don't know how to fix a part of the problem so can't make any pricing. However we can already conclude that you are just one more time spreading ridiculous marketing thoughts.

It is not easier to perform than a hair transplant because you require cell-culturing facilities, employees at those facilities, the necessary machines and automation, shipping, etc. It's not like this procedure is just "Go to a clinic and they put some cells in your head" it's extremely involved behind the scenes.

I am going by what they said and inb4thecure shared a recent study if you bother to read the forums today that another lab has a method of multiplying the epithelial cells.

What's all the hype for then? At that price even 5 years after release most of us won't be able to afford it.

The hype is because it's probably the only near-future, full-on solution to hairloss. Even after 5 years, most people outside of East Asia aren't even going to have access to it unless they travel to Japan because based on the timeline of trials Organ Tech has planned, it could be years after this thing comes out in Japan before it even enters trials in other parts of the world.

They've said in their interview that the cost would be initially be quite expensive with an estimate of just 10,000 people globally treated. You better believe that this procedure, combined with all the costs inherent to Japan, that you're looking at a significant pricetag for the first several years of its availability.

LASIK is simpler than this procedure and it took 20 years for it to reach the price and widespread use that it enjoys today.

I believe in this treatment more than any other, but if people think they'll be able to just waltz into Japan in about 2020 and wave goodbye to hairloss forever and still have enough $ left over to add guacamole, they will be sorely mistaken — count on it.

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am not well aware but i think replicle is costing 1000 $ and the procedure involve the cell culturing.. i know that the DSC cells are easy to culture but still they have to use some mechinery, staff etc and shipping to clinics as well.... keeping that in mind let say tsuji charge 2k $ for cell culturing and i have just searched for transplant cost in japan becasue they will use Japan's transplant sergeons for the procedure it seems like average transplant cost is 4k-5k USD.. these values suggest that 10k USD would be enough. i may be wrong

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
latest

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the long run this should beat conventional transplants. No matter how involved an industrial process is, if the scale is decent size then you can bet the price will fall significantly as it becomes a common thing. The price for highly-skilled human labor never really comes down.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the long run this should beat conventional transplants. No matter how involved an industrial process is, if the scale is decent size then you can bet the price will fall significantly as it becomes a common thing. The price for highly-skilled human labor never really comes down.
Any updates on the pricing?

Anna Thorpe

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I so wish this were actually something to be concerned about now.

For sure, but if Tsuji does cure it then we'll have to deal with the issue of costs and I can't imagine me being able to afford it. I could probably get a loan for maybe $5,000 - $10,000 but something tells me that harvesting and then culturing two different types of cells and then re-implanting them will cost more than $5,000 - $10,000. And we would have to pay for the travel to Asia and staying in Asia on top of the costs for the treatment.