What Will Be The Price Of Tsuji Treatment

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd pay $10,000 maybe a bit more for full restoration, but definitely not 50,000-100,000. I wouldn't doubt that their business model may include outside labs, certified and licensed by them to do cell cultures. These labs could be financed by investors and expanded globally. This would allow them to do more procedures, make more money.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt that their business model may include outside labs, certified and licensed by them to do cell cultures. These labs could be financed by investors and expanded globally. This would allow them to do more procedures, make more money.

It definitely does, but that will all take additional time to develop.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's on Hellouser's question list for Tsuji so hopefully we will have an update come early November. My guess is $50K.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
I'd pay $10,000 maybe a bit more for full restoration, but definitely not 50,000-100,000. I wouldn't doubt that their business model may include outside labs, certified and licensed by them to do cell cultures. These labs could be financed by investors and expanded globally. This would allow them to do more procedures, make more money.
You pay 10k easily now for ONE reputable hair transplant.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's on Hellouser's question list for Tsuji so hopefully we will have an update come early November. My guess is $50K.
I would estimate around there too, I feel as if they really wanted to lower it they could easily do around 10,000 but they know how many people will be lining up if they even do it for 100,000

H

Reaction score
I would estimate around there too, I feel as if they really wanted to lower it they could easily do around 10,000 but they know how many people will be lining up if they even do it for 100,000
They can make the price whatever they want really but if they want to reach a large consumer base they'll have to make it at least somewhat reasonable it's cosmetic so it will have to come out of pocket. The traveling is what's going to suck.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
They can make the price whatever they want really but if they want to reach a large consumer base they'll have to make it at least somewhat reasonable it's cosmetic so it will have to come out of pocket. The traveling is what's going to suck.
Yea I agree, and feel that demand will be so high that other companies will take notice and try to basically do the same as Riken so they will either step up and accommodate their consumers or other companies will.

Reactions: H

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5000$ should be the price.

But if I were Tsuji in the long run,I will try to touch every kind of people,and especially the majority of bald dude are not rich.
So a price like 5 or 10k would be crippling for most of them.
W&S!

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion the price would be adjusted to the extent of the therapy.If a guy is an norwood 4 or above with thinning hair and at first uses follica tratment to cover his thinning spots,then the cost for the temples or the crown would be lower,,,,,,

Reactions: br1

RoyMunsonned

My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone offered me the availability of a proper, full cure in 2020 but it cost $50,000... I'd still snap their hand off. That would be an excellent outcome given the current state of things.

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion the price would be adjusted to the extent of the therapy.If a guy is an norwood 4 or above with thinning hair and at first uses follica tratment to cover his thinning spots,then the cost for the temples or the crown would be lower,,,,,,

follica treatment? did I miss something?

Anna Thorpe

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will have to wait a few years for the price to come down. The rich people will get to go first. No way I would ever be able to afford more than $10,000.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will have to wait a few years for the price to come down. The rich people will get to go first. No way I would ever be able to afford more than $10,000.
It won't come out for at least another 3 or 4 years and probably 6 or 7 here in the United States, but it probably won't be $10,000 for another 15 years or so I would guess.

Anna Thorpe

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It won't come out for at least another 3 or 4 years and probably 6 or 7 here in the United States, but it probably won't be $10,000 for another 15 years or so I would guess.

These people inventing cell-based cures must realize they can't sell their treatment to the masses unless they can cut costs.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
These people inventing cell-based cures must realize they can't sell their treatment to the masses unless they can cut costs.
I agree with you, eventually it'll get to the point where you can drive down the road onto a clinic and get your hair cloned for a few thousand dollars, but for now it has to come out first and then pay a heft 30-70,000 at least or so I think around there.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji will gave some autorisation to local clinic and doctors to make the hair cell regeneration therapy I think.
After release,big cities like Paris,Berlin,Milan,Istanbul,London,Madrid will be their target.
But when I see people sayin 30 to 70k it's waaaaaaaay to much.
Remember that hair transplant surgeons are still competitors in hair loss.
They will be obliged to align their price on them,if it's not cheaper.

inmyhead

Reaction score
They can charge like 200k at start and people would still go for it. There are plenty of celebrities who would pay a lot for getting their hair back

H

Reaction score
Oh, man.
I just can't.
Is there any reasoning left in ya or did it all go away the same time your hair vanished?
They clearly said they aim at serving around 10,000 people per year.
If they charged 200,000$, how many people could afford it?
How many wealthy people are bald/balding and under the age of 60?
Or do you really believe a 65-year-old billionaire is gonna just get their hair back and pay 200,000$?
Do you live in the real world?
If successful, the OGT treatment is not gonna be cheap, sure, but anything more than 50,000€ for a 10,000 follicle restoration is way too much, that actually makes it unmarketable.
10000 follicles would be like a 3500 graft transplant if it was anywhere near 50k you'd might as well just get the transplant.

H

Reaction score
A) An average graft is 2.1-2.4 follicles.
3,500x2.4=8,400 follicles, maximum
B) Hair transplants achieve a density of 40-60 grafts per cm², whereas OGT aims at ~100 grafts per cm², which is the average density of an Eastern Asian and ~70% of the density a Caucasian sports.
C) I mistakenly used the term follicle. I meant 10,000 grafts which is what you need to go from nw6 to nw1.
Ah yup that sounds a little better coo thanks