What Happens To All The Young Baldies | Page 6 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

What Happens To All The Young Baldies

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by Christoppp, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Ok let me try to address this without making you sound like a complete idiot. You had a hair transplant 3 years ago, I'm talking about in 10 years many people report the transplanted hairs losing cosmetic significance.

And did you really just quote men's health? LMAFO. Dude I've been a competitive bodybuilder for 6 years and have been lifting religiously for 8 total years. You can gain 10kg of SIZE but it won't be like a slab on lean muscle. It's impossible. I've been around gyms, worked out with professional bodybuilders, and they will all tell you you're a dumbass. Lmao!! Nice try though. I'm 6ft 225 with abs and I have a sleeve tattoo... no ones calling me a cancer patient trust me on that buddy.

2. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    And looking balding is significantly worse than being bald. The appearance of noticeable balding and thinning projects sickness. It's in women's DNA to associate a thinning man as weak, where a bald man is just bald.

3. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    In ten years? First, no, there is no reason that would happen. And second, I would have already enjoyed so many years of my youth with more hair.

Again, it's not a fringe idea: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-ripped-dude-how-much-muscle-can-i-put-on-naturally.html

"Haha, you quoted that source!" I could quote you many, many scientific sources that say the same.

2 kg of muscle per year, please.

I certainly don't look like I'm sick. The worst you could say is that I have thin hair.

Always better than sporting a chrome dome. You really can't argue with this.

We can't all become a stereotype (huge orange meathead).

Some of us need to look professional to have a good career.

In some industries, sporting a slick bald head is forbidden, it could get you fired.

And lol at the sleeve tattoo, a company that wanted to hire me told me flat-out that if I had tattoos, I could forget about the job.

But you don't think about all this of course.

"Ah man, I look so tough but no serious company wants to hire me now! Don't they see I alpha I look?!"

#103 WhitePolarBear, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  4. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    lol trust me when I tell you, you're a moron. I don't care what a bunch of bullshit sites say that are just trying tell sell their brand to a bunch of new people. Gaining 20lbs of LEAN muscle even for a gym newbie is literally... INSANELY BULLSHIT the fact that you believe that just shows how much of a dumbass you are honestly. Know the difference between: size/muscle which is muscle with fat mixed into it, like marble steak, and LEAN muscle... f***in idiot lol...

5. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I'll trust science, thank you.

6. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hahahha bro I'm a CPA (certified public accountant) it's like being a lawyer but the accountant equivalent. And I wear a suit to work everyday, no one besides my work friends know I have tattoos lmaooo nice try though....

7. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Stay small.

8. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    It's nice that they allow you to look like this. And even then, you're not bald.

For some people, that's not an option.

@zircon made a remark about this, showing up with a chrome dome at his workplace? Forbidden.

88c735274cd5869c16dc0c3b214ef4fd.jpg

This is the body I'm aiming at.

+ my hair transplants.

I'll be fine, thanks.

Wait until you're bald.

9. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    What country are you from. I live in America, bald is professional looking and completely acceptable. I've never heard of such a thing.

10. Afro_Vacancy

Afro_Vacancy Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Ten pounds of lean muscle in year one is typical.

The bulk>cut cycle is broscience / pseudoscience.

Idiocy like the GOMAD diet defines broscience.

JeanLucBB and WhitePolarBear like this.
  11. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    The thing is.. I've been a norwood 2.5 for 6/7 years and my dads a Norwood 3 same pattern age 60. You can stop saying wait until you're. Bald because I probably won't go bald, but if I do, it's being shaved you can believe that.

12. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    10 lbs of lean muscle is not possible in one year. Unless you're literally 1%bf, 10lbs of lean muscle doesn't translate to gaining 10 lbs on the scale and looking bigger lol. You have to measure your bf% before and after and be the exact bf%, that's lean muscle. That can only be about 5lbs per year.

#112 Crystalclear12, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  13. JohnOKelly

JohnOKelly Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Now I remember why I left this site, so much bullshit opinions trying to be stated as FACTs. You know what? You can be skinny and bald and still attract a woman... Some of you are so pathetic, complete losers who will blame anything and everything that goes wrong in their lives on their hair or appearance in general. You need professional help, badly... either that or enjoy the rest of your miserable life.

14. Afro_Vacancy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Your information is outdated. It used to be common belief, the idea that you either gain both fat and muscle at the same time or you lose both, but it no longer is due to the vast numbers of people who have gained muscle while losing fat, backed up with photo evidence, logs, et cetera.

Part of the reason for your misconception, a common one, was that body builders were going on psychotic bulking diets like GOMAD, and/or drinking multiple "MASS GAIN !!!!!" shakes a day which have whey protein mixed with nonsense ingredients like dextrose. I mean yeah, if you go on meal plans like this:

https://www.mealplansite.com/sports/bodybuilding-new-gain.aspx

You might gain 15 lbs of muscle, and 30 lbs of fat. It fits the traditional viewpoint that dominated in the 1990s.

But it's not ideal.

Here's a supplement that will fit your world view:
    image_skuOPT207_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg
    It has 1,250 calories (!!!) per serving. It is intended to help put on "serious mass" as per the title. And IMO that's what it's going to do, as in you'll be putting on serious fat mass.

WhitePolarBear likes this.
  15. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Dude what are you talking about lol. No serious bodybuilder takes that mass gain garbage lol, we aren't even in the same ballpark discussion. If you are 8% body fat, it's impossible to gain 10lbs of muscle and be 8% bf in one year. Your diet and all macros can be on point and still impossible.

16. Afro_Vacancy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    That mass gain stuff is sold to serious bodybuilders and advocated by serious bodybuilders. The diet I linked to was advocated to me by a serious bodybuilder.

Body fat is not relevant to the discussion, it can be shifted up and down nearly independently of muscle.

However if you're already fit you can't gain 10 lbs of muscle as you might be near your genetic potential. You can only gain 10 lbs of muscle in your first year, maybe your second is you have great genetics.

17. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Dude...bodybuilders put their name on mass gainers so the product sells. It's garbage. No professional bodybuilder actually takes those mass gainers. Trust me I've been around this for a while lol. They take lean whey and get the rest of their macros from food... especially since 99.99% of famous bodybuilder you're referring to are on steroids, which solidifies my point in which they don't even need mass gainers lol. Seriously this is one discussion that you simply can't one up me because it doesn't matter what you read on the internet, I live this life bro. Do you want to see a pic?

18. Afro_Vacancy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Whatever your physique, there are guaranteed to be people with better physiques following different strategies.

"I'll show you my pics" is not a good argument and it demonstrates your lack of understanding on the issue.

It comes down to science. The human body is a machine.

19. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Ok. You say it's about science yet you're posting unaccredited, basically publicity ads lmao. Lean mass is measured by increase and decreases in bf% that's the easiest way to self monitor. You can not gain 10lbs of lean, not marbalized, muscle in 1 year. Show me accredited scientific studies proving that. You're probably a small personal trainer. Those are the best. They take a few classes and think they know it all but their body mimics someone that just got off the couch.

20. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    As soon as u brought up mass gainers, that proves you know nothing of the topic bro trust me. Mass gainers is literally elementary.