What Happens To All The Young Baldies

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Crystalclear12 and the other reason why you pissed me off is that you wouldn't shut the f*** up about how great accounting is and how balding screws you . Honestly, I have great respect for accounting. You were trying to troll me after I shut this other troll up, for disliking every single one of my posts in the past(literally, the dude disliked every single post I have ever made) because I disagreed with his negative views on Replicel and Tsuji.
Lol so you WERE mad.. knew it.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well this is really depressing :/
Don't listen to the polar bear. He's sad an pathetic the way he talks about hair. You don't go from a hero to a zero just because of hair, give me a f***in break dude. Just try to keep what you have but if it gets bad like over a Norwood 4 and thin, just buzz it to a 0 or shave it. Thin and Norwood 4 is unattractive because it give the appearance of unhealthy. Clean shaven with some scruff and muscles is a way better look than the dude who's clearly extremely balding and trying to cling onto what he has left. If it gets bad, shave it bro. Take finasteRide and minoxidil to keep what you have, until you enter the shave zone.

GodisnotBald

Reaction score
Balding had two contrasted effects on me:

1) save my life as I became damn disciplined at work, with food & sport , as well as alcohol and even emotionally. It accelerated the self improvement process and motivated me Telogen Effluvium become the best version of what remains of me.

2) Killed my confidence in life: now I know that you cant rely even on your own body dude.

However we have to make a distinction between good looking baldies and people looking like old ugly nazi without hair. Im of the secound family. The deseperate one.

Dude, I f*****g love hairs, styling it, jumping in the swimming pool with confidence or going outside when its super windy without feeling fear in my stomach "f*** theyre going to see my f*****g temples"

Balding is like thinking youre an amazing singer and hearing the jury telling you youre just a sh*t: youve got it the jury is the mirror and the singing analogy is you thinking youre attractive. Balding is a punch in the face every morning in front of the mirror.

The more I think about it the more I have the feeling that the most brutal thing about balding is the image it gives you of life: nothing remains, great things come rapidly to and end, and you remember that every time you check what remains of your hair.

I hope Science will save us.

Im jusy trying to make my mind ultra positive and live a healthy life and pray something good happens for our hair

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once past NW3, it's time for a hair transplant.

A bald guy with muscles is still the bald guy.

That's what people will call you, you know, the generic bald, because it's the first thing that defines you now.

The bald loser.

Also, some guys just can't shave their heads. I did once and many, many people asked me if I had cancer.

So I had to leave some hair (yes, a horseshoe) to not appear to be on chemo.

Imagine that, walking around with a NW5 and a horseshoe on my university campus at the age of 22, like an old man.

My hair transplant was a godsend.

Muscles are overrated, I've been lifting weights for 6 months, gained roughly 5 kg of muscles, and yes it's great, I look better overall, not that noticeable since I'm 6'3 but it's a nice plus, the girlfriend loves it.

Would that be enough to compensate for a slick NW5? Hell no. I'm glad I have some muscles and my hair transplant. Going to have a second one in 6 months by the way.

As @Afro_Vacancy, why would you be forced to take one step back?

This "either/or" mentality is sickening, people will tell you "just shave it and hit the gym, a hair transplant? Nah forget about it, it's just the gym and shave it brah now, you can't combine solutions!"

Why not: "cut your hair shorter and have a FUE hair transplants and get on medication and get temporary SMP"?

What are you going to do when your density gets bad in the sides/back?

Am I wrong about that? You are using the same scalp hair, correct?

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once past NW3, it's time for a hair transplant.

A bald guy with muscles is still the bald guy.

That's what people will call you, you know, the generic bald, because it's the first thing that defines you now.

The bald loser.

Also, some guys just can't shave their heads. I did once and many, many people asked me if I had cancer.

So I had to leave some hair (yes, a horseshoe) to not appear to be on chemo.

Imagine that, walking around with a NW5 and a horseshoe on my university campus at the age of 22, like an old man.

My hair transplant was a godsend.

Muscles are overrated, I've been lifting weights for 6 months, gained roughly 5 kg of muscles, and yes it's great, I look better overall, not that noticeable since I'm 6'3 but it's a nice plus, the girlfriend loves it.

Would that be enough to compensate for a slick NW5? Hell no. I'm glad I have some muscles and my hair transplant. Going to have a second one in 6 months by the way.

As @Afro_Vacancy, why would you be forced to take one step back?

This "either/or" mentality is sickening, people will tell you "just shave it and hit the gym, a hair transplant? Nah forget about it, it's just the gym and shave it brah now, you can't combine solutions!"

Why not: "cut your hair shorter and have a FUE hair transplants and get on medication and get temporary SMP"?
Having a hair transplant at 22 is madness. Those transplanted hairs will age as hair texture changes with age, and you'll have a bunch of unmanageable weeds. You missed my point. It's not about "just shave it bro" it's about stop trying to cling onto something that's gone. Cool you got a hair transplant, now you'll look like you're balding, forever, instead of just shaving it and moving on. Who gives a damn what people say. And first of all you didn't gain 5 kg of muscle in 6 months because that's impossible unless your on steroids. You can only gain about 2 kg of lean muscle per year, naturally. And I don't mean gain some size, I mean bulk up. Gain 15 kg. People ask you if you were a cancer patient because 1. You're still surrounded but really young people 2. Because you're too skinny. Period. No ones going to call a 225 lb bald guy a cancer patient.

Reactions: Emu

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was 24 when I had the hair transplant, this was 3 years ago.

The hair still looks good and there's no reason it would change in the next few years.

Youth saved.

Looking like I'm balding forever is infinitely better than sporting a bald dome.

Why shave it all off when you always look better with some hair, even thin?

The day you injure one of your fingers and it looks a bit crooked, you're going to cut off your whole hand?! Weird mentality, yet it is what most fullheads out there will encourage you to do: "Hey you've started balding? Just shave it all off now!"

Lol 2 kg of muscle per year, you're flat wrong about that: http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/how-much-muscle-can-you-gain

A beginner can easily gain 8-10 kg of lean muscle during his first year of training if he's consistant. And no, that's not a fringe idea.

I can't bulk up and I just refuse to do it, my face and lower belly swell up if I do and I look like a potato.

Yeah you're right, no one's going to call a fat guy a cancer patient.

Facial aesthetics remain king and no one will take you seriously if you have a face that looks like a balloon, no matter how bulky you look.

I see plenty of these bozo's at the gym, who think they've made mad gainz but the truth is, they're just fat.

View attachment 54647

Try again.
Ok let me try to address this without making you sound like a complete idiot. You had a hair transplant 3 years ago, I'm talking about in 10 years many people report the transplanted hairs losing cosmetic significance.

And did you really just quote men's health? LMAFO. Dude I've been a competitive bodybuilder for 6 years and have been lifting religiously for 8 total years. You can gain 10kg of SIZE but it won't be like a slab on lean muscle. It's impossible. I've been around gyms, worked out with professional bodybuilders, and they will all tell you you're a dumbass. Lmao!! Nice try though. I'm 6ft 225 with abs and I have a sleeve tattoo... no ones calling me a cancer patient trust me on that buddy.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was 24 when I had the hair transplant, this was 3 years ago.

The hair still looks good and there's no reason it would change in the next few years.

Youth saved.

Looking like I'm balding forever is infinitely better than sporting a bald dome.

Why shave it all off when you always look better with some hair, even thin?

The day you injure one of your fingers and it looks a bit crooked, you're going to cut off your whole hand?! Weird mentality, yet it is what most fullheads out there will encourage you to do: "Hey you've started balding? Just shave it all off now!"

Lol 2 kg of muscle per year, you're flat wrong about that: http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/how-much-muscle-can-you-gain

A beginner can easily gain 8-10 kg of lean muscle during his first year of training if he's consistant. And no, that's not a fringe idea.

I can't bulk up and I just refuse to do it, my face and lower belly swell up if I do and I look like a potato.

Yeah you're right, no one's going to call a fat guy a cancer patient.

Facial aesthetics remain king and no one will take you seriously if you have a face that looks like a balloon, no matter how bulky you look.

I see plenty of these bozo's at the gym, who think they've made mad gainz but the truth is, they're just fat.

View attachment 54647

Try again.
And looking balding is significantly worse than being bald. The appearance of noticeable balding and thinning projects sickness. It's in women's DNA to associate a thinning man as weak, where a bald man is just bald.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In ten years? First, no, there is no reason that would happen. And second, I would have already enjoyed so many years of my youth with more hair.

Again, it's not a fringe idea: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-ripped-dude-how-much-muscle-can-i-put-on-naturally.html

2 kg of muscle per year, please.
lol trust me when I tell you, you're a moron. I don't care what a bunch of bullshit sites say that are just trying tell sell their brand to a bunch of new people. Gaining 20lbs of LEAN muscle even for a gym newbie is literally... INSANELY BULLSHIT the fact that you believe that just shows how much of a dumbass you are honestly. Know the difference between: size/muscle which is muscle with fat mixed into it, like marble steak, and LEAN muscle... f***in idiot lol...

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In ten years? First, no, there is no reason that would happen. And second, I would have already enjoyed so many years of my youth with more hair.

Again, it's not a fringe idea: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-ripped-dude-how-much-muscle-can-i-put-on-naturally.html

"Haha, you quoted that source!" I could quote you many, many scientific sources that say the same.

2 kg of muscle per year, please.

I certainly don't look like I'm sick. The worst you could say is that I have thin hair.

Always better than sporting a chrome dome. You really can't argue with this.

We can't all become a stereotype (huge orange meathead).

Some of us need to look professional to have a good career.

In some industries, sporting a slick bald head is forbidden, it could get you fired.

And lol at the sleeve tattoo, a company that wanted to hire me told me flat-out that if I had tattoos, I could forget about the job.

But you don't think about all this of course.

"Ah man, I look so tough but no serious company wants to hire me now! Don't they see I alpha I look?!"
Hahahha bro I'm a CPA (certified public accountant) it's like being a lawyer but the accountant equivalent. And I wear a suit to work everyday, no one besides my work friends know I have tattoos lmaooo nice try though....

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's nice that they allow you to look like this. And even then, you're not bald.

For some people, that's forbidden.

@zircon made a remark about this, showing up with a chrome dome at his workplace? Forbidden.
What country are you from. I live in America, bald is professional looking and completely acceptable. I've never heard of such a thing.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's nice that they allow you to look like this. And even then, you're not bald.

For some people, that's not an option.

@zircon made a remark about this, showing up with a chrome dome at his workplace? Forbidden.

View attachment 54650

This is the body I'm aiming at.

+ my hair transplants.

I'll be fine, thanks.

Wait until you're bald.
The thing is.. I've been a norwood 2.5 for 6/7 years and my dads a Norwood 3 same pattern age 60. You can stop saying wait until you're. Bald because I probably won't go bald, but if I do, it's being shaved you can believe that.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ten pounds of lean muscle in year one is typical.

The bulk>cut cycle is broscience / pseudoscience.

Idiocy like the GOMAD diet defines broscience.
10 lbs of lean muscle is not possible in one year. Unless you're literally 1%bf, 10lbs of lean muscle doesn't translate to gaining 10 lbs on the scale and looking bigger lol. You have to measure your bf% before and after and be the exact bf%, that's lean muscle. That can only be about 5lbs per year.

Last edited:

JohnOKelly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I remember why I left this site, so much bullshit opinions trying to be stated as FACTs. You know what? You can be skinny and bald and still attract a woman... Some of you are so pathetic, complete losers who will blame anything and everything that goes wrong in their lives on their hair or appearance in general. You need professional help, badly... either that or enjoy the rest of your miserable life.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
10 lbs of lean muscle is not possible in one year. Unless you're literally 1%bf, 10lbs of lean muscle doesn't translate to gaining 10 lbs on the scale and looking bigger lol. You have to measure your bf% before and after and be the exact bf%, that's lean muscle. That can only be about 5lbs per year.

Your information is outdated. It used to be common belief, the idea that you either gain both fat and muscle at the same time or you lose both, but it no longer is due to the vast numbers of people who have gained muscle while losing fat, backed up with photo evidence, logs, et cetera.

Part of the reason for your misconception, a common one, was that body builders were going on psychotic bulking diets like GOMAD, and/or drinking multiple "MASS GAIN !!!!!" shakes a day which have whey protein mixed with nonsense ingredients like dextrose. I mean yeah, if you go on meal plans like this:

https://www.mealplansite.com/sports/bodybuilding-new-gain.aspx

You might gain 15 lbs of muscle, and 30 lbs of fat. It fits the traditional viewpoint that dominated in the 1990s.

But it's not ideal.

Here's a supplement that will fit your world view:
image_skuOPT207_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

It has 1,250 calories (!!!) per serving. It is intended to help put on "serious mass" as per the title. And IMO that's what it's going to do, as in you'll be putting on serious fat mass.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your information is outdated. It used to be common belief, the idea that you either gain both fat and muscle at the same time or you lose both, but it no longer is due to the vast numbers of people who have gained muscle while losing fat, backed up with photo evidence, logs, et cetera.

Part of the reason for your misconception, a common one, was that body builders were going on psychotic bulking diets like GOMAD, and/or drinking multiple "MASS GAIN !!!!!" shakes a day which have whey protein mixed with nonsense ingredients like dextrose. I mean yeah, if you go on meal plans like this:

https://www.mealplansite.com/sports/bodybuilding-new-gain.aspx

You might gain 15 lbs of muscle, and 30 lbs of fat. It fits the traditional viewpoint that dominated in the 1990s.

But it's not ideal.

Here's a supplement that will fit your world view:
View attachment 54654
It has 1,250 calories (!!!) per serving. It is intended to help put on "serious mass" as per the title. And IMO that's what it's going to do, as in you'll be putting on serious fat mass.
Dude what are you talking about lol. No serious bodybuilder takes that mass gain garbage lol, we aren't even in the same ballpark discussion. If you are 8% body fat, it's impossible to gain 10lbs of muscle and be 8% bf in one year. Your diet and all macros can be on point and still impossible.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude what are you talking about lol. No serious bodybuilder takes that mass gain garbage lol, we aren't even in the same ballpark discussion. If you are 8% body fat, it's impossible to gain 10lbs of muscle and be 8% bf in one year. Your diet and all macros can be on point and still impossible.

That mass gain stuff is sold to serious bodybuilders and advocated by serious bodybuilders. The diet I linked to was advocated to me by a serious bodybuilder.

Body fat is not relevant to the discussion, it can be shifted up and down nearly independently of muscle.

However if you're already fit you can't gain 10 lbs of muscle as you might be near your genetic potential. You can only gain 10 lbs of muscle in your first year, maybe your second is you have great genetics.