What Happens To All The Young Baldies

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My brain is pretty fried from anti depressants, valium and painkillers, too bad all that has not numbed me to the negative thoughts though.... If anything, I think it's ballsed up my ability to think in a positive way lol

My condolences man, I hope you can progress from whatever issues you may have and eventually wean yourself off those drugs.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's sad to say but I do think it's crucial to dial down your expectations from life if you decide against transplants or treatments. What I mean by that is that as you go full bald, the high notes of human existence are likely to be permanently cut off from you. I guess this is something most men experience as they age; early baldness accelerates the process.

Socially, at work, your position in the hierarchy will be lower and you pretty much have to become a supporting cast member if you want to be accepted. You most likely won't be the leader or the center of attention anymore. In terms of women you will have to commit early and accept many flaws, be they age, weight or something else. The relationship will involve a lot more work on your part, both to woo her and keep her attention.

What I'm getting at here though is that while all this sucks, I don't think it is necessarily the end of the world. Being in a supporting role can be fulfilling in its own right. And a committed relationship to a woman, even if she has aesthetic flaws, can give you sex and companionship. For sure, it's not ideal but what can you do? This is what is really meant by "accepting" your baldness, in my opinion. You don't accept the way you look, you accept the lesser life that the genetic forces of gravity imposed on you.
So, in response to OP's very initial concern: yes you WILL have to settle on obese/less attractive women and live a lesser life as a young baldie, period:D