What Happens To All The Young Baldies | Page 7 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

What Happens To All The Young Baldies

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by Christoppp, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Afro_Vacancy

Afro_Vacancy Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You've learned a lot of inaccurate broscience.

I recommend BayesianBodybuilding as an upgrade, they're a much more scientifically literate source and they're not repeating 1990s-era claims as you are.

Here's a counterexample to your false beliefs, with documentation:
    Here’s an example of one of my clients that had over 20 years of training experience and was already benching 235 lb (107 kg) for 5 reps before the coaching. He performed a DXA scan every ~3 weeks during my coaching. In 2 months and 18 days, he lost 6.7 lb (3.1 kg) of fat while gaining almost exactly the same amount of muscle. His weight during the last scan was within 8 grams of his weight when we started. So this is an example of virtually perfect body recomposition. You can find the anonymized DXA scan overview here and his progress photos below.
    http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/

The article is filled with evidence in various contexts.

The old belief that fat and muscle have to vary together, which you subscribe to, is refuted.

WhitePolarBear likes this.
  2. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lmao..dude I don't think you get it... I don't follow someone else's bodybuilding plan. I have my own. I've been working out for 8 years and competitively for 6. If I showed you pictures you would sh*t, I don't like to throw that out there but there's no other way to prove. You just posted another workout routine based on someone who is advertising their workout regimen. We aren't even on the same level lol.

3. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    This guy uses examples of the average gym goer, not bodybuilders as you constantly refer to. Right in your quote it says "he could bench 235lb" I could bench 235 in high school...

4. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    What industry are you in? Hair doesn't matter. Looks matter in business. If you're ugly and bald yes youre going to have a hard time in the business world. If you're attractive and bald, you won't. It's the whole package.

You say i repeat claims of others to get ripped, and bic your head. Ok I shouldn't do that. People should just have a pitty party and cry about balding to each other. I'm sorry but that's a personality trait. Misery loves company. I would never let the opinions of others ruin me life. If I go bald I'll bic my head. And I'm married, men aren't meant to be with one woman though. The way you talk about hairloss is literally pathetic. You care that much about what others think to let it ruin you. A clean shaven, in shape, tan, man in a suit, gives off a professional confident vibe.

5. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I work for a firm in the big 10 and there a few clean shaven men, but many buzzed down Norwood 3/4/5s. What do you think balding men just don't get jobs, please. Maybe you need to move and join me on planet earth. Yes I'm not bald so I can only assume, but I see many bald men at my gym and they get a lot of woman. They are still attractive. Again, if you're ugly and bald, you're screwed. If you're attractive and buzzed/bald, you're just less attractive than you once were. My point is this site is terrible for people. You guys are legit coming here complaining and you're actually making the situation bigger and more detrimental than it actually is. It's just hair! To say someone who has a buzzed head, say Norwood 4, decent face, in shape man won't get a job is pure insanity. There are soooooooooo many balding men after 30, look around.

6. Afro_Vacancy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I wouldn't give a sh*t about your pictures.

And no, I wasn't advertising a regimen.

7. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Not you... that regimen is an advertisement lol. That site is advertising their product smdh

8. Afro_Vacancy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Your reading comprehension is very low.

I suggested bayesian bodybuilding for what they offer for free, not for what they sell. They review issues of body composition, nutrient timing, etc. from a scientific point of view. For example they have a great article refuting the myth that you need to eat 1 gram of protein per day per pound of body weight.

Unless you show an ability to get the point, I'll stop responding to you.

9. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Are the dense??? That entire site is built around marketing their product!!! Don't reproduce!!!

10. Afro_Vacancy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    They have good articles and I'll link them whenever I consider it appropriate.

Do you know what "Bayesian" means?

Hint: It's a way of thinking.

11. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I'm in auditing, I deal with clients on the daily... I'm not in the back with the books... and no this site is a pitty party for people to cry about going bald. Nothing beats an attractive face. I don't know what world you live in. I'd rather be bald with a good looking face than a full head of hair and ugly, any day of the week. Your view of bald men is legit sad. So far from the truth. I honestly just think you're depressed.

12. Afro_Vacancy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    False dichotomy.

13. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Dude seriously just stop talking. If you can't see that that's a marketing website to sell their workout plans you're a f***in idiot, I'm sorry. I really can't argue with stupid people, it's draining. You can't use any piece of data from a website that sells a product linking to that so called data, how don't you get that?

14. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    How?

15. Afro_Vacancy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I'm an internationally-recognized leader in my field.

You?

Thought so.

As for your moronic comment, yes, we can read articles from companies that sell things. For example we read hair loss articles on this site, this same site which has helped sell things in the past and may sell them in the future. You just have to read the articles properly. That article itself was not advertising any specific proteins, supplements, or routines. You misunderstood it, which is par for the course with you.

This is a good example.

Do you actually not see how nice hair and nice hair are not mutually exclusive? Seriously?

Seriously?

It's because they're separate things. You can have a nice face or a bad one, and you can have hair or not have hair. Nobody ever has one at the expense of the other. And everybody is better off having both a nice face and a nice head of hair.

#135 Afro_Vacancy, Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    WhitePolarBear and Dante92 like this.
  16. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I'm sorry when I was scanning your credentials I missed the part that was linked to anything we are talking about.. that site is using new studies and the blog to promote their workout regimen which uses the so called new data... you. Are. Dumb. And arrange as hell when it comes to this topic. You read things on the internet and pass them off as fact.

And wtf are you talking about, again, going into left field. I said I would rather have a nice face and be bald than have a full head of hair and be ugly... THATS IT. That's perfectly comparable. Seriously you're a joke pulling those credentials lmao have nothing to do with what we're talking about what so ever. I'm not getting into my credentials because I'm not... f***ing pathetic lol.

17. Dante92

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Don't lower yourself to their level, you're so much better and more intelligent than that. I know it's fun destroying an idiot's arguments, but move on.

Afro_Vacancy and WhitePolarBear like this.
  18. PappinAce

PappinAce Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    what are you studying bro?

19. PappinAce

PappinAce Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    congratulations buddy. after i got done playing tennis for three hours today i saw a double amputee who was reminiscing about the good old days when he used to play. i was like "grow a sack, it's just arms! be the confident wimbledon champion! you can still put the racquet in your mouth and hit the ball just like us! it's just limbs bro."

then i texted my paraplegic friend to tell him "ugh, just got done playing tennis! my legs are SO sore! life is hard!"

Afro_Vacancy likes this.
  20. Crystalclear12

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Ya except those people are handicap, and you're just losing your hair... Terrible, stupid attempt