What Happens To All The Young Baldies

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm an internationally-recognized leader in my field.

You?

Thought so.

As for your moronic comment, yes, we can read articles from companies that sell things. For example we read hair loss articles on this site, this same site which has helped sell things in the past and may sell them in the future. You just have to read the articles properly. That article itself was not advertising any specific proteins, supplements, or routines. You misunderstood it, which is par for the course with you.

This is a good example.

Do you actually not see how nice hair and nice hair are not mutually exclusive? Seriously?

Seriously?

It's because they're separate things. You can have a nice face or a bad one, and you can have hair or not have hair. Nobody ever has one at the expense of the other. And everybody is better off having both a nice face and a nice head of hair.

Don't lower yourself to their level, you're so much better and more intelligent than that. I know it's fun destroying an idiot's arguments, but move on.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am single right now. I just cope by trying to focus on my education and career. I know a few other guys my age, (21) who have hair like me. I also try to maximize my other looks. I am starting to work out and trying to lose some weight. I know one guy who is a year younger than me, 20, who is already a diffuse Norwood 7 and obese. I feel really sorry for him.

what are you studying bro?

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some sad dudes around here. It's just hair, grow a sack. If you're a decent looking, in shape dude and you lost your hair, you can still get decent looking, in shape women. If you think your life is over because you're losing your hair let me tell you something... it was over before you lost your hair. If you're the fat bald guy that's your fault. Be the shredded, tan, confident bald guy. I'm a Norwood 2.5 btw, 27, single and slaying.

congratulations buddy. after i got done playing tennis for three hours today i saw a double amputee who was reminiscing about the good old days when he used to play. i was like "grow a sack, it's just arms! be the confident wimbledon champion! you can still put the racquet in your mouth and hit the ball just like us! it's just limbs bro."

then i texted my paraplegic friend to tell him "ugh, just got done playing tennis! my legs are SO sore! life is hard!"

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
congratulations buddy. after i got done playing tennis for three hours today i saw a double amputee who was reminiscing about the good old days when he used to play. i was like "grow a sack, it's just arms! be the confident wimbledon champion! you can still put the racquet in your mouth and hit the ball just like us! it's just limbs bro."

then i texted my paraplegic friend to tell him "ugh, just got done playing tennis! my legs are SO sore! life is hard!"
Ya except those people are handicap, and you're just losing your hair... Terrible, stupid attempt

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I just saw his post in another thread and of course this guy is on finasteride and it seems like he's considering duta too.

In my opinion he should put his money where his manly mouth is and get off finasteride immediately. It's just hair after all.:D
I said multiple times in this thread I'm doing what I can to keep what I have, and said but if I do lose it I'm shaving, there are some de de ppl here clearly

4myfuture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im really curious what happens to them? Anyone care to share their stories. Do they just live a depressed life? Do they learn to accept they will be alone or have to settle with heavier women ? is it possible to not live a depressed life without any women. Did you just accept you're alone forever ?

They do your mom, but you already know that as that is why your here

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I said multiple times in this thread I'm doing what I can to keep what I have, and said but if I do lose it I'm shaving, there are some de de ppl here clearly

It's possible that you have brain fog from finasteride. You demonstrate a fundamental inability to process basic information.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's possible that you have brain fog from finasteride. You demonstrate a fundamental inability to process basic information.
Afro.. you're literally incapable of knowing the difference between an ad and scientific studies which is frightening. "I'm a phd in Afrophyics"

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are literally messing with your hormones, suppressing a potent androgen in a way that might have unknown long-term side effects.

Surely this is too high a price to pay for something which is, by your account, completely irrelevant for your life quality?

Just stop finasteride, go bald and live your slick confident life. Bing bong so simple. I'm waiting for you to give us the good news :D
Grow some ball you sad, sad human

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Afro.. you're literally incapable of knowing the difference between an ad and scientific studies which is frightening. "I'm a phd in Afrophyics"
You're completely incoherent -- you definitely have brain fog.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ya except those people are handicap, and you're just losing your hair... Terrible, stupid attempt

ya except both of them involve losing something important. telling hair loss sufferers to "just get over it" is minimizing the problem. it's a lack of empathy, or in other words, an abusive and insensitive attitude.

hair loss is a social handicap. amputation is a physical one. both suck ***. i wouldn't be an insensitive douche to sufferers of either one of those conditions, but you seem to think it's okay to do so to at least one.

how do you help your friends who go through a divorce? "it was just a marriage bro!"

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're completely incoherent -- you definitely have brain fog.
You're the type that thinks having a phd translates to being intelligent in all topics.

You can't understand that bodybuilders promote supplements they don't actually use, and that the website you posted is posting data about working out, then trying to sell you said workout plan.... smdh. I lost is when you said "I'm the leader in.." shut up.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ya except both of them involve losing something important. telling hair loss sufferers to "just get over it" is minimizing the problem. it's a lack of empathy, or in other words, an abusive and insensitive attitude.

hair loss is a social handicap. amputation is a physical one. both suck ***. i wouldn't be an insensitive douche to sufferers of either one of those conditions, but you seem to think it's okay to do so to at least one.

how do you help your friends who go through a divorce? "it was just a marriage bro!"
Ask an amputee if he'd rather have hair or his arm back. The fact that you compare the two shows how pathetic you are, really.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask an amputee if he'd rather have hair or his arm back. The fact that you compare the two shows how pathetic you are, really.

you've totally dodged the point and moved the goal posts. equivalent to admitting you're beaten. goodbye.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you've totally dodged the point and moved the goal posts. equivalent to admitting you're beaten. goodbye.
No I got the point. It's that your life is pathetic and you loathe in sorrow daily because of your hair. Grow some ballls and man up seriously.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I got the point. It's that your life is pathetic and you loathe in sorrow daily because of your hair. Grow some ballls and man up seriously.

good advice buddy! i didn't realize the way out of depression was as easy as "man up and grow some balls", but your wisdom has helped me turn my life around. you should definitely tell this to other people suffering from hair loss too.

in fact, i think you would make a good counselor because you're really good at empathizing with other people's difficulties. we are lucky to have you at our support forum, because you are a great source of support. keep it up man!

amputees are allowed to wallow in sorrow though right? does that cross the crystalclear-approved threshold of things you have a right to complain about? or should they just man up and grow some balls too?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, I'm waiting for you to give us the good news that you've moved on from clinging to this irrelevant, completely inconsequential thing that you are still taking a hormone-altering drug to keep.

But we know what's really happening here. You like the advantages hair gives you and know instinctively if not explicitly that's it puts a premium on you over others who do not have it. But you also want the delight of looking down on other guys so you deny that those advantages exist and rag on people like the posters here for being weak and unmanly even though you're literally emasculating yourself for the exact same reason they are on here.

It doesn't imply good things about you, your ability to empathize or self-critically assess your thoughts.

you on finasteride zircon?

whats ur Norwood?

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
good advice buddy! i didn't realize the way out of depression was as easy as "man up and grow some balls", but your wisdom has helped me turn my life around. you should definitely tell this to other people suffering from hair loss too.

in fact, i think you would make a good counselor because you're really good at empathizing with other people's difficulties. we are lucky to have you at our support forum, because you are a great source of support. keep it up man!

amputees are allowed to wallow in sorrow though right? does that cross the crystalclear-approved threshold of things you have a right to complain about? or should they just man up and grow some balls too?
Stop comparing hair loss to amputees, you sound foolish