What Happens To All The Young Baldies

g.i joey

Reaction score
Well technically I'm bald, but..... I consider myself fullhead sometimes.

Does it even matter in ur case? Weren't you as pathetic as you are now your whole life? Believe me, keeping hairs on your head wouldn't have made a world of a difference for you. Not trying to insult you, just going off your content.

JohnOKelly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's never helped me me or anyone on this forum.

You can find fat, short guys in so-called "good relationships" (they're not good).

How is that comforting?

I've experienced relationships as bald man in his early 20's, not a position you can't to be in.

You know why so many relationships go sour with the woman being a total b**ch?

Looks deterioration, lack of attraction and ultimately, lack of leverage.

Having a good personality and not being a push-over go a long way, but you don't want to end up in a position where you need to "dominate" your girlfriend.

The best way not to find yourself in that position is to remain attractive, and you can forget about that if you're a young chrome-domed guy.

The sooner you accept the truth, the better you will feel.

Every little point counts and can make a huge difference.

The difference between being a 4,5/10 and a 6,5/10.

Two different lives.

Also, dislike.

I got a dislike just for that? I'm not trying to comfort anyone really, just sharing a point of view. I'm not saying I am correct....

g.i joey

Reaction score
@Crystalclear12 I just proved your a troll, and now your butt hurt...awwww, I'm sawhhy

realistically, the only thing you proved is that you have little to no life to start digging up someones random posts, proving a point thats completely irrelevant to your life and exposing the man because hes married? thats supposed to be a bad thing? Oh man, you exposed him real good, good for you bud.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@g.i joey Yeah he's 100% racist, and he said in this forum, how balding won't affect anything...but kept on telling me...I'm screwed for going bald, the guy is a straight up troll

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@g.i joey the real reason I hate the dude, is cause he's a racist ****, I'm not even black, but the stuff he said about black people...did piss me off
lol dude get a life you were calling my wife fat and bullshit way before I started saying it sucks that you're bald and black. You're pathetic on so many level now tryin to reach out to other people to spread the hate because I got under your skin so bad that you hate your pathetic little life. Kid says he looks like Gsp and bragged about it lmfao. I'm working I'll reply again when I go home to to take my after work dump. Lmfao such a loser.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now your gonna lie and point blame for your racism...funny

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 9.44.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 9.44.19 PM.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 160

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Crystalclear12 and the other reason why you pissed me off is that you wouldn't shut the f*** up about how great accounting is and how balding screws you . Honestly, I have great respect for accounting. You were trying to troll me after I shut this other troll up, for disliking every single one of my posts in the past(literally, the dude disliked every single post I have ever made) because I disagreed with his negative views on Replicel and Tsuji.