What Happens To All The Young Baldies

JohnOKelly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well at a young age it may cause a problem with the opposite sex (I did say "may") However, there are plenty of guys, just take a look outside, who are in relationships etc who are bald. Looks, in general, are only a part of the overall package. Keep in mind though, people are here for a reason, balding bothers the sh*t out of us so we are likely to have a bit more of a negative outlook.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let him live in his daydream. The amount of bullshit will thin out along with his hair when he'll come to grips with reality.
I feel bad for you I really do. You're on this site for 1 of 2 reasons. Either you want to bounce ideas about meds etc off people, or you're insecure looking to be craddled. You seem to be the latter. How many balding men are their in the world? 99% of those balding men are not on this site. Do you think their life was ruined, they never had kids, neve got married, died in a hole somewhere? Look at all the successful balding men in the world and tell me it ruins your life. You just care too much about what other people think. I'm not that bald fine, but I was also a Norwood 2.5 at 20 it just hasn't changed since in 7 years. But I can tell you you would never catch me rocking a Norwood 4+ because I will buzz or shave. Long story short, grow some f***in balls man and get out there.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well at a young age it may cause a problem with the opposite sex (I did say "may") However, there are plenty of guys, just take a look outside, who are in relationships etc who are bald. Looks, in general, are only a part of the overall package. Keep in mind though, people are here for a reason, balding bothers the sh*t out of us so we are likely to have a bit more of a negative outlook.

So true. I see so many guys, particularly Hispanics (because of where I live) that have hair but are essentially bald because they shave it right down. And they're young and married or have lots of girlfriends. What's up with that? As a further example I have a young cousin, age 25, beautiful, a model, her hubby about 26 is about Norwood 4 and a pretty average looking joe. Really scratching my head on that one :confused: but she just loves him totally. I've seen them all, women who must have status, crave a certain look, have more than one relationship, the gold diggers and those who want you because you can give them a secure, stable, happy life, love them and...and...are confident in yourself. Of course, not ever man wants the latter either and to them I say, Good Luck!

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The new generation of copers.

Guys, we've all been in your shoes.

You'll get there too, the sweet acceptance stage.

Acceptance that balding really sucks and it forever negatively impacts your life.

There's no other way to look at it.

Women less interested, less pretty, friends mocking you, people telling you "at least I'm not bald" every time you have an argument, people feeling sorry for you, less chance of being hired for a job, less chance of being promoted, less chance of getting good reviews at your company because of the halo effect, your girlfriend being a b**ch because she knows that you can't do better, you're bald. Being uglier, hating what you see in the mirror, realizing that muscles or anything don't compensate for baldness, your head becoming shiny under bright lights and the sun, sunburns, less people interested in you because you look weird and old, if you were attractive, you're now invisible, just another bald, generic clone. People are less likely to trust you, you feel out of place in any activity that are enjoyed by normal young men (with hair), etc.

You're alright? Everything I've written about is the absolute truth and is even proven by studies (like we'd need that to confirm this).
You don't clean shave do you

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Acceptance that balding really sucks and it forever negatively impacts your life.

Women less interested, less pretty, friends mocking you, people telling you "at least I'm not bald" every time you have an argument, people feeling sorry for you, less chance of being hired for a job, less chance of being promoted, less chance of getting good reviews at your company because of the halo effect, your girlfriend being a b**ch because she knows that you can't do better, you're bald. Being uglier, hating what you see in the mirror, realizing that muscles or anything don't compensate for baldness, your head becoming shiny under bright lights and the sun, sunburns, less people interested in you because you look weird and old, if you were attractive, you're now invisible, just another bald, generic clone. People are less likely to trust you, you feel out of place in any activity that are enjoyed by normal young men (with hair), etc.

You're alright? Everything I've written about is the absolute truth and is even proven by studies (like we'd need that to confirm this).
And have you had muscles (not just in shape) get to like 225 ripped and tell me girls care about being bald.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Seriously, having to deal with arrogant stupid new users and their bullshit (they even think to know better than the top users here combined!) is surely unnerving.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
And have you had muscles (not just in shape) get to like 225 ripped and tell me girls care about being bald.

You know what's better than being bald and fit?

Having hair and being fit.

The whole mentality, that you're just going to take 1 step back and 1 step forward with tremendous effort, is silly. The other person who does zero steps back, and zero steps forward, is actually ahead as he doesn't need to put in the effort. He can invest that effort elsewhere.

Or he can take zero steps back from not going bald, 1 step forward from getting fit, and end up 1 step ahead.

You lose either way.

And the vast majority of baldies don't get fit anyway. 1 step back, end of story.

K

karankaran

I was mocked by some of my co-workers in India because I was 23 when male pattern baldness hit me.

I was told by my dates that I have duped them by not telling them I am balding on my crown.

When you go to the beach or any place where loads of young people hang out, you are reminded that you started balding in your 20s and lost a major part of your life.

My self-esteem took a serious hit and I became a social recluse.

You can scream or do whatever you want - your genetic destiny is your destiny

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The whole mentality, that you're just going to take 1 step back and 1 step forward with tremendous effort, is silly. The other person who does zero steps back, and zero steps forward, is actually ahead as he doesn't need to put in the effort. He can invest that effort elsewhere.

Or he can take zero steps back from not going bald, 1 step forward from getting fit, and end up 1 step ahead.

You lose either way.

And the vast majority of baldies don't get fit anyway. 1 step back, end of story.

Excellent comment, with a clear and undeniable logic, as usual, David, well done.

You can scream or do whatever you want - your genetic destiny is your destiny

Best comment I read in a while. There's no escape from your genes. You can only accept it and give up if you're too ugly and too bald.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You lose either way.

So wait, you're balding so you should just give up on life? Sorry that's pathetic. If you're unattractive guess what.. you're still unattractive with hair. If you were unattractive before you were never hooking up with 8 or above. My point is if you're balding, and you get jacked, you are FAR more likely to continue getting the girls you always have especially in your late 20s. Maybe not early 20s but def late 20s. Seriously your outlook is sadddd. So what are you going to be depressed your whole life because of hair? Lol

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, having to deal with arrogant stupid new users and their bullshit (they even think to know better than the top users here combined!) is surely unnerving.
Oh shut the F*ck up dude I'm 27 and have been lurking this site among others for 7 years. Where were you 7 years ago? Getting dropped off at the movies? Please bro... I know far more about this than you do please have a seat

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So wait, you're balding so you should just give up on life? Sorry that's pathetic. If you're unattractive guess what.. you're still unattractive with hair. If you were unattractive before you were never hooking up with 8 or above. My point is if you're balding, and you get jacked, you are FAR more likely to continue getting the girls you always have especially in your late 20s. Maybe not early 20s but def late 20s. Seriously your outlook is sadddd. So what are you going to be depressed your whole life because of hair? Lol

No, I never wrote that you should give up your life if you're balding.

Nobody wrote that.

Regardless of your hair, you should do your best.

And your best will be worth less if you don't have hair.

JohnOKelly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm not a new user, I was originally here over 10 years back. I'm certainly not arrogant in any way and you are entitled to your opinion and beliefs. As much as I absolutely despise male pattern baldness, I don't consider it a death sentence, if I did, I'd just put a bullet in my brain now and not bother going through this crap. I will say, there are times where I do fear it is a death sentence, but I try to remind myself of the people I know personally, bald guys in good relationships and they are not ripped in any way, if I didn't hang on to that... well, that would be the end of me.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a new user, I was originally here over 10 years back. I'm certainly not arrogant in any way and you are entitled to your opinion and beliefs. As much as I absolutely despise male pattern baldness, I don't consider it a death sentence, if I did, I'd just put a bullet in my brain now and not bother going through this crap. I will say, there are times where I do fear it is a death sentence, but I try to remind myself of the people I know personally, bald guys in good relationships and they are not ripped in any way, if I didn't hang on to that... well, that would be the end of me.

You'd need to post a picture of you or your hair to show how 100% correct I, Fred and David are.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I never wrote that you should give up your life if you're balding.

Nobody wrote that.

Regardless of your hair, you should do your best.

Anyone would rather have hair. But my point is you aren't going from a 8/10 to a 2/10 just because of hair. Yes you're less attractiveness than you could be, but not night and day. If you're thinning and balding that's a far worse look than clean shaven. Clean shaven brings back your youth look.

And @WhitePolarBear if you dislike one more of my comments I'm going to dislike every post you ever made. I'm giving my opinion if you don't like it move along troll

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We gotta lay low till we hit that 28/30 year old
Mark, believe me girls that are over 26 are a lot more open to dating bald men.
latest?cb=20100329184301.gif

They are not girls anymore, sir. They are overused leftovers with fading looks. Therefore, they only care about getting married and having kids (all women are genetically encoded to have kids), so they do not care with who they settle down, you just have to have money and "career" to provide for your family, their youth is over at that moment so they select the one who can provide them that. Yet they will cheat and keep f*****g with the milffucker with alpha hair behind the closed doors, trust me m8.

True, but if we ever get the f*****g cure and get all our hair back the suffering we had will make us unstopable, unless we are very old. Situations between life and death force one to awaken, to realize the shortness of one's existance, baldness is one of those situations, yet it is almost impossible to get out of it. And what's worst after realization that your life here is limited, you cannot do any f*****g thing the way you want to do it, because you're balding. You know what? You can live a fullfilling life in your 30s/40s and date f*****g models if you look good and have status. Remember that Brad Pitt was in his 30s when his career kicked off. Who says that once your 20s are over you lost your f*****g youth. I see lots of f*****g cynical people at my uni who are in their 20s, they are like lifeless corpses who lost the spirit of youth. That spirit I think is what matters when we talk about youth, not age. Say what you want about him, but f*****g Tom Cruise is in his 50s and he is still a stuntman.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
w4U0QoX.png

lSOfQHJ.gif

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're the coolest dude on a hairloss blog. Congrats bro. How's your actual life lmfao

you just said you've been lurking hairloss forums for 7-10 years so you're definitely cooler. congrats bro