What an OBESE woman said about her balding blind date.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com Posters: "Wah, wah, wah, people insult bald people for the way bald people lok and I'm a bald person so it hurts my feelings when people insult bald people for how they look. Wah,wah, wah. Oh and look there goes a fat person. She sure is disgusting looking on account of her being so fat. People should stop cutting down bald people for how they look wah, wah, wah. Oh look, there goes another fat person. She looks like a pig and I don't like the way she looks. People should stop talking bad about how bald people look, wah, wah, wah

So sloth and gluttony is nothing to be ashamed of?

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know if that's a fact, but I'm just saying that blanket statements are simply not true. I used to be fat and I didn't really have any issues, and I know that there are tons of other fat, bald or ugly guys out there that don't have them either. Looks aren't everything, some women look for other qualities in a man.

But who the hell wants to be fat, bald, or ugly, and take no pride in how they look? Obviously you don't, which is why you're on finasteride and minoxidil.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
But who the hell wants to be fat, bald, or ugly, and take no pride in how they look? Obviously you don't, which is why you're on finasteride and minoxidil.

Nobody in their right mind would openly choose to be fat or bald or ugly.

Well actually, fat people do.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I am, I find her poor self-control laughable.

And many people think your hair loss = you're a creepy unattractive loser. Deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose some guys should continue masturbating if it doesn't make them bald, right?
Comparing apples and oranges.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I am, I find her poor self-control laughable.

Nope. You're dissing her because of how she looks.

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That "women" obviously doestn care how she looks. Like hair on her chest is a choice. Probably BMI as well. I'm still not sure if picture is photoshopped or something,

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
So sloth and gluttony is nothing to be ashamed of?

I used to live fast. I was always in a hurry doing things, going to parties, and sleeping with a lot of women. I would grab meals on the run at fast food restaurants but I never gained weight. Nobody put me down for eating bad. And if you had known me you wouldn't have put me down for it either. Guys respected me because I picked up women. I know you're not cutting her down people for eating bad. You're cutting her down because her bad eating makes her look bad.

- - - Updated - - -

The difference is that I didn't do this to myself. Fat people did. Now if you can't grasp that, I don't know what to tell you anymore.

And I'm not a creepy unattractive loser. Almost no one would ever think that. Don't throw your self-hate at others.

I don't hate myself hypocrite. I'm defending my beliefs because I believe in myself. You're a hypocrite and since you disrespect other people for looking bad you yourself deserve all of the disrespect you get because of your baldness. What goes around comes around.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody in their right mind would openly choose to be fat or bald or ugly.

Well actually, fat people do.

Well, actually you do not know what is going on inside of them so it is possible that things going on inside of them could be driving their weight gain.

Also, the fact remains that your actual reason for badmouthing her is because she looks, not her eating habits. People do not call shapely overeaters these kinds of names. If I get my hair back I will be on the go a lot and I will eat out a LOT and I won't gain any weight and if you know me you will think I'm a cool guy.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its quite understanding how people are started to accept fat people when over half the population are considered overweight or obese. Its funny how people rush to their defense, as if they need it. Being nice to fatties sure is going to help.:mrgreen:

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Its quite understanding how people are started to accept fat people when over half the population are considered overweight or obese. Its funny how people rush to their defense.

Fat or should i say obese people know they are obese, they know they should lose weight for health reasons etc etc, throwing insults at them is no different then someone going "hey you are bald haha" you dont say? this woman could be the nicest person you ever know but you would never know cause you to busy insulting. If its bad to think its horrible insulting another human being then im bad i guess.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Oh for god's sake nameless.

"Haha he's bald! what a loser! what are you going to do about it?!"

What can he do? Jack. He cannot go home and start a dieting plan, going to the gym regularly and then back to the f-cker who said that and shove his 'hair gain' in his face.

He will remain bald and he will be mocked forever, and he can't do anything about it.

"Haha, she's fat! what a loser!" what are you going to do about it?!"

What can she do? What I've mentioned above. She can use the sadness, the depression, the anger caused by the mockeries, and in a few months, she's thin, and the mockeries will stop forever.

How can you not see the obvious difference between these two cases?!

Stop defending the fatties, and stop adding insult to injury for the bald guys.

When people badmouth bald people we think they sound cruel and evil. When we badmouth obese people we are being just as cruel and evil as the people who badmouth bald people. We are just like them.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Oh for god's sake nameless.

"Haha he's bald! what a loser! what are you going to do about it?!"

What can he do? Jack. He cannot go home and start a dieting plan, going to the gym regularly and then back to the f-cker who said that and shove his 'hair gain' in his face.

He will remain bald and he will be mocked forever, and he can't do anything about it.

"Haha, she's fat! what a loser!" what are you going to do about it?!"

What can she do? What I've mentioned above. She can use the sadness, the depression, the anger caused by the mockeries, and in a few months, she's thin, and the mockeries will stop forever.

How can you not see the obvious difference between these two cases?!

Stop defending the fatties, and stop adding insult to injury for the bald guys.

You could wear a hairpiece and have a full head of hair on your head.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

And be ridiculed for it? You know that's unacceptable by social standards.

Any other advice?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
And be ridiculed.

But you could do it.

And you and you will only be ridiculed when you are found out. Most of the time you won't be found out and at those times it will make you look better and improve your life dramatically. Yes you will be discovered sometimes and you will be humiliated at those times but you are choosing to allow those humiliating times to prevent you from enjoying the good times you would have when you aren't discovered. You're choosing not to have those good times.

EvilLocks

Reaction score

Ask about Fred's fathers experience with a hair piece and then give that "advice".

- - - Updated - - -

And BTW a hair piece will NEVER be a full head of hair. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of the time you won't be found out and at those times it will make you look better and improve your life dramatically.

LOL, again, ask Fred about his father.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Ask about Fred's fathers experience with a hair piece and then give that "advice".

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know his father's experience but I do know that Fred's father is just one man. Lots of men do it without experiencing frequent major problems. It can be done. We all know that some men do it and they make it work for them. Guys here could make it work for them too. Anyone of us could.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Again, You're talking about one person who's experiences with hair pieces are all bad. Lots of people have satisfactory experiences with hairpieces. And with hairpieces they CAN give you a full head of hair. Everyone knows this. They can give you more than a full head of hair if you want them to.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I never insulted anyone.

Good for you. You're better than the cruel mob.

- - - Updated - - -

And be ridiculed.

Honestly, your advice is terrible. I'm starting to think your trolling us.

You're just scared to wear a hairpiece. You're worried about what other people will say and think if they figure out you're wearing a hairpiece. You're embaressed to do it. Again, lots of people have satisfactory experiences with hairpieces. You just don't want to do it.

Snake oil

Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

"And BTW a hair piece will NEVER be a full head of hair. Period."

Neither a hair transplant, since you can spot it directly.
You mean manschauvinism Fred that lost touch of reality?