What an OBESE woman said about her balding blind date.

theangryone

Reaction score
A few days ago I was on the train and there were two women sitting across from me. One was very obese (probably around 275-300lbs) and the other one was chubby (probably 180-200lbs). Both were somewhere in their late 20s. The obese woman was talking very loudly so I could follow the conversation without really trying.

The obese woman was telling her chubby friend about a blind date a male friend set her up on. When she met up with him at whatever restaurant they were having the date and saw he was an "ugly balding guy" she said she felt very ANGRY and INSULTED that her friend tried to set her up with this guy. Even when telling the story she seemed ANGRY. When she first said the guy turned out to be balding, her chubby friend proclaimed "EWW!". Anyway, the obese woman said she still went through with it because she was hungry (lol) and got grossed out when he tried to kiss her at the end, which she didn't allow to happen. She also complained that he was a "creepy stalker" for simply texting her 3 times after the date the next day and trying to call her once.

It's no wonder guys like me always get rejected by even the ugly fatties. THIS is how they feel about us!

T

TravisB

Hahahah it amazes me that members here ALWAYS happen to overhear conversations of women about bald/balding men.

It never happened to me, and since 6 years I'm travelling EVERY DAY with a public transportation where there are shitload of women and young girls, and I never ever heard any women talk about bald or balding men, or comment on bald/balding men when guy like this would enter the bus.

Where the hell do you people live?

slipy

Reaction score
those 300 pound c**** must be trippin' when they're talking about things that are gross. :dunno:

seb

Reaction score
These type of people who have undesirable traits(usually self-inflicted) like too project their disdain for anybody who is deemed in the same negative light as them...it deflects their own failings,and bolsters their (already low) self-esteem.

s.a.f

Reaction score
[attachment=0:rcyj21ea]pictures-of-cats_dax-big-yawn_04.jpg[/attachment:rcyj21ea]

Attachments

• pictures-of-cats_dax-big-yawn_04.jpg
    pictures-of-cats_dax-big-yawn_04.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 231

s.a.f

Reaction score
TravisB said:
Hahahah it amazes me that members here ALWAYS happen to overhear conversations of women about bald/balding men.

It never happened to me, and since 6 years I'm travelling EVERY DAY with a public transportation where there are shitload of women and young girls, and I never ever heard any women talk about bald or balding men, or comment on bald/balding men when guy like this would enter the bus.

:agree:

The same planet where baldies make up only 1% of the poulation and said baldies are openly harassed by the general public for daring to venture out.
I guess there must be some paradoxial dimension out there. :whistle:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
There are fat girls who like to project their insecurities onto other people. I think this is a case of that.

Cassin

Reaction score
TravisB said:

Agree. I have never once heard a story.

I think we have some creative writing going on to make a point.

Cassin

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
There are fat girls who like to project their insecurities onto other people. I think this is a case of that.

allow me a little rewrite

"There are people who like to project their insecurities onto other people. I think this is a case of that. "

:whistle:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
cassin said:
uncomfortable man said:

allow me a little rewrite

"There are people who like to project their insecurities onto other people. I think this is a case of that. "

:whistle:

Indeed I am insecure about baldness. I am ashamed of it but I don't lash out on other peoples shortcomings to make myself feel better about it. There are also people who conscious or not, project their prejudice against baldness onto me. How am I supposed to take that?

Cassin

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Indeed I am insecure about baldness. I am ashamed of it but I don't lash out on other peoples shortcomings to make myself feel better about it. There are also people who conscious or not, project their prejudice against baldness onto me. How am I supposed to take that?

You ever wonder just how much of this prejudice is how you're interpreting things? Like how your processing these looks and feelings? You're making this all about you refusing to believe that its you doing that. That's its impossible your subconsciously making this up. People simply don't care as much about other people as some of you think. Most people are so wrapped up in their own lives and thoughts they aren't evaluating others as much as you think.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
cassin said:
uncomfortable man said:

You ever wonder just how much of this prejudice is how you're interpreting things? Like how your processing these looks and feelings? You're making this all about you refusing to believe that its you doing that. That's its impossible your subconsciously making this up. People simply don't care as much about other people as some of you think. Most people are so wrapped up in their own lives and thoughts they aren't evaluating others as much as you think.

Just because many people are self-absorbed doesn't mean they don't respond to others appearances, even if it is just in a passing look.... that momentary sneer during eye contact reveals the truth. The way some of these people look at me leaves little room for interpretation Cassin.

seb

Reaction score
Its real funny isnt it,that U.man and I are of similar looks and height(and age),although from the other side of the world,both get constant abuse for the way we are......cant be both paranoid now can we?

seb

Reaction score
cassin said:
seb said:
......cant be both paranoid now can we?

Why not?

I was waiting for that(I thought SAf would get in first though).Do I really have too validate the comments I have received,from the nazi salutes I have got,right too the blatant "slaphead",and "baldy" comments in the street.

Cassin

Reaction score
seb said:
cassin said:
seb said:
......cant be both paranoid now can we?

Why not?

I was waiting for that(I thought SAf would get in first though).Do I really have too validate the comments I have received,from the nazi salutes I have got,right too the blatant "slaphead",and "baldy" comments in the street.

Amazing how the world slotted you and not me or so many others.

s.a.f

Reaction score
cassin said:

A point I've made many times, the hair on your head (or lack of it) makes no impact on the life of a total stranger.

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
Its real funny isnt it,that U.man and I are of similar looks and height(and age),although from the other side of the world,both get constant abuse for the way we are......cant be both paranoid now can we?

Its also funny how the overwhelming majority of baldies (including me 6 yrs ago) dont get this constant abuse you speak of.
Most baldies are not so self concious of their heads.