What an OBESE woman said about her balding blind date.

slipy

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
obese women piss me the fuk off so bad

YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR CONDITION

WE CAN'T CONTROL OURS MAINLY (other than the big 3)

if they have the sense to keep their mouths shut (in the few brief moments when they're not eating) then i don't care. but if they got the nerve to point out other peoples flaws (including baldness) then that's crossing the line. should be told off showing no mercy.

slipy

Reaction score
they're absolutely in no position to make judgements about things that concern appearence, much less something as out of one's control as genetic hair loss.

that being said, if a 300 pounder were to assault me physically because of my hair loss, i'd use my agility to my advantage in order to survive + a firm object such as a chair to the head.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
obese women piss me the fuk off so bad

YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR CONDITION

WE CAN'T CONTROL OURS MAINLY (other than the big 3)

You make the mistake of assuming that all obese people are as stigmatized about their weight as you are about hair.

I know plenty of obese people who are well aware why they're fat they dont complain about it, to them being fat is just a consequence of enjoying food.

People on here need to realise - Not everyone is so hung up about looks as the people on here.

theangryone

Reaction score
Obese women are like this because even they get approached all the time, often by men who have hair and are decent looking and in shape. Since they have superior options, guys like me are scum to even these ugly fatties.

Fat guys, bald guys, and ugly guys on the other hand are not like this. They will take anything they can get, if anything at all, and often they can't even get the least attractive women.

s.a.f

Reaction score
theangryone said:
Obese women are like this because even they get approached all the time, often by men who have hair and are decent looking and in shape. Since they have superior options, guys like me are scum to even these ugly fatties.

Fat guys, bald guys, and ugly guys on the other hand are not like this. They will take anything they can get, if anything at all, and often they can't even get the least attractive women.

Alot depends on how you come across, if you think that being bald means you're only going to have a chance with the dregs of female society and thats your mindset, even the dregs wont want someone who's clearly desperate and has zero self esteem.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Not everyone is so hung up about looks as the people on here.

Well the big gal from angry's story was obviously hung up on looks....

theangryone

Reaction score
cassin said:
I hope you guys judging obese women aren't the same ones who get offended when people judge you.

I'm not judging obese women just for being obese. I'm judging obese women who reject men because they are bald or otherwise reject men because of the way they look.

It would only be hypocritical of me to do this if I were rejecting obese women, which is not the case. In fact, I have approached many obese women, it's just they always reject me.

slipy

Reaction score
cassin said:
I hope you guys judging obese women aren't the same ones who get offended when people judge you.

were judging obese women who think they're entitled to insult people with other flaws.

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
[quote="s.a.f":a6xp1x1x] Not everyone is so hung up about looks as the people on here.

Well the big gal from angry's story was obviously hung up on looks....[/quote:a6xp1x1x]

And? She speaks for all women everywhere?
If a girl likes her men to be 230lb bodybuilders, or some other girl only dates guys over 6'3" or some other girl prefers men with a hairy chest ect ect ... does that mean we're all f**ked?

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="uncomfortable man":3kcsy4z1][quote="s.a.f":3kcsy4z1] Not everyone is so hung up about looks as the people on here.

Well the big gal from angry's story was obviously hung up on looks....[/quote:3kcsy4z1]

And? She speaks for all women everywhere?
If a girl likes her men to be 230lb bodybuilders, or some other girl only dates guys over 6'3" or some other girl prefers men with a hairy chest ect ect ... does that mean we're all f**ked?[/quote:3kcsy4z1]

What women "prefers" men too be bald?...I dont know any.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
first of all I've never heard a conversation between women about bald guys, except one time when a female said that vin diesel is bald and hot...secondly....I will rather be bald than a fat cow, seriously fat girls are disgusting.

slipy

Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
I will rather be bald than a fat cow, seriously fat girls are disgusting.

i wouldn't worry too much bro. im sure soon enough you'll find your chances of becoming a fat cow are slim to none, unless you do a sex change first. the fat f*** is what you should be concerned about, thinking realisticly.

blackg

Reaction score
A few days ago I was on the train and there were two women sitting across from me. One was very obese (probably around 275-300lbs) and the other one was chubby (probably 180-200lbs). Both were somewhere in their late 20s. The obese woman was talking very loudly so I could follow the conversation without really trying.

The obese woman was telling her chubby friend about a blind date a male friend set her up on. When she met up with him at whatever restaurant they were having the date and saw he was an "ugly balding guy" she said she felt very ANGRY and INSULTED that her friend tried to set her up with this guy. Even when telling the story she seemed ANGRY. When she first said the guy turned out to be balding, her chubby friend proclaimed "EWW!". Anyway, the obese woman said she still went through with it because she was hungry (lol) and got grossed out when he tried to kiss her at the end, which she didn't allow to happen. She also complained that he was a "creepy stalker" for simply texting her 3 times after the date the next day and trying to call her once.

It's no wonder guys like me always get rejected by even the ugly fatties. THIS is how they feel about us!
Those chubbies need a reality check!

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahah it amazes me that members here ALWAYS happen to overhear conversations of women about bald/balding men.

It never happened to me, and since 6 years I'm travelling EVERY DAY with a public transportation where there are ****load of women and young girls, and I never ever heard any women talk about bald or balding men, or comment on bald/balding men when guy like this would enter the bus.
Take your headphones off.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't give fat *****es the time of day, much less humiliate yourself by dating them and chasing after them.

Much rather guillotine my dick & balls and be celibate the rest of my life. I put effort into my appearance, exercise, eat right, it's not that hard. I'd expect the other side to do at least as much.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't give fat *****es the time of day, much less humiliate yourself by dating them and chasing after them.

Much rather guillotine my dick & balls and be celibate the rest of my life. I put effort into my appearance, exercise, eat right, it's not that hard. I'd expect the other side to do at least as much.
this lol. i'm a hardcore 22 year old kissless incel who has never been in a relationship and i strongly prefer p**rn over fat girls lol. i actually had one fat girl message me on facebook, if i had kept that up i could have had sex with her. but **** that, i cut it off. it grossed me out, i preferred staying a virgin

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
this lol. i'm a hardcore 22 year old kissless incel who has never been in a relationship and i strongly prefer p**rn over fat girls lol. i actually had one fat girl message me on facebook, if i had kept that up i could have had sex with her. but **** that, i cut it off. it grossed me out, i preferred staying a virgin

every hole is a goal

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you gonna get one of those virtual reality p**rn goggles/headsets?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you gonna get one of those virtual reality p**rn goggles/headsets?
lol **** yea. i've been keeping track of oculus rift for years now, it actually really motivates me. not to mention its really popular (so many preorders the site crashed) so chances are its gonna only improve. i bet one day we will be able to feel it as well, they are already working on tactile suits for that purpose

i used a $100 one at best buy it was pretty frikkin good. it tracked your head movements perfectly, and the scale was perfect too. totally immersed you into another world. the only problem was it was blurry, but that was only because it was a cheap one