What an OBESE woman said about her balding blind date.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You can't compare baldness to becoming a fat sack of ****.
Unless you are one of those children who are basically fed **** all their lifes by their parents, now those kids I feel sorry for. I consider that **** to be child abuse. Other than that, they really can't compare.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You can't compare baldness to becoming a fat sack of ****.
Unless you are one of those children who are basically fed **** all their lifes by their parents, now those kids I feel sorry for. I consider that **** to be child abuse. Other than that, they really can't compare.

Its not about comparing its called not being a dick. For a example i wouldnt diss someone for whatever reason cause i know how its like for people to bully me, its called having a heart.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
For someone who has been depressed (unless i mixed you up with someone) you should know better then this childish crap.

He's not wrong.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
He's not wrong.

That unless its some medical condition that the reason shes big is cause she had fatty food? ok...what his point?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
That unless its some medical condition that the reason shes big is cause she had fatty food? ok...what his point?

Sloth/gluttony and has noone to blame but herself.

Try telling that to a baldite as the reason for their baldness.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Yeah a terrible condition that forced her to eat at McDonalds three times a day. Must have been horrible.

Hahahahah!

- - - Updated - - -

Just "a bit better"?!!? Hell, even I feel a whole lot better, and I'm old enough to be her mother. How does someone allow themselves to get that big and then have the guts to show it off?

OK a LOT better then :p At least I'm not obese, and have a chest full of hair. That pig nose I'm wondering if is photoshopped though... Unless she had a nose job to alter her nose?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Sloth/gluttony and has noone to blame but herself.

Try telling that to a baldite as the reason for their baldness.

It dont matter how shes big, same way it dont matter if you lose hair due to male pattern baldness or cause you pull it out due to stress, you cant moan about being dissed IF...IF you do it yourself. Its not about what you have, or who has it worse, or how you got it its not cool and hypocritical.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Some people do have medical (or psychological) conditions that cause obesity, true, and we have no way of knowing. But when you put yourself out there, scantily clad, showing off unfeminine chest hair, to the whole world, you do open yourself up to ridicule. She's flaunting it. If she were dressed conservatively, interacting in a social setting, it would be rude and insensitive to comment on her appearance. She is looking for attention, and the mirror should tell her that the attention won't be positive. If you want to participate in social media, putting your photo out there for all to see, then be prepared for criticism. Otherwise, stay anonymous.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Obese/Overweight people have a cure always available that can work within a year or two, that is not only free but will save money, so I have little sympathy. If eating only veg and clean meat every day for 2 years meant you would grow all your hair back would you do it?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Some people do have medical (or psychological) conditions that cause obesity, true, and we have no way of knowing. But when you put yourself out there, scantily clad, showing off unfeminine chest hair, to the whole world, you do open yourself up to ridicule. She's flaunting it. If she were dressed conservatively, interacting in a social setting, it would be rude and insensitive to comment on her appearance. She is looking for attention, and the mirror should tell her that the attention won't be positive. If you want to participate in social media, putting your photo out there for all to see, then be prepared for criticism. Otherwise, stay anonymous.

She hasnt done anything but put pics on a social site as you say, like most people out there with facebook, twitter etc etc, she IS in a social setting shes at a bar or whatever with a mate, in the first pic with the womans arm on her shoulders you can she her friends dress goes as low as the woman being dissed here. Its just cause she looks different you lot picked it up on it otherwise you go on by thinking nothing of it at all.
- - - Updated - - -

Obese/Overweight people have a cure always available that can work within a year or two, that is not only free but will save money, so I have little sympathy. If eating only veg and clean meat every day for 2 years meant you would grow all your hair back would you do it?

No i wouldnt i love chocolate etc to much lol.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
If eating only veg and clean meat every day for 2 years meant you would grow all your hair back would you do it?

OF COURSE! I'd start today, right now at this very moment! Who wouldn't?:roll:

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why the hell are you even on here dannyboyy, are you even suffering from hair loss?
Because I'm pretty sure 99% of people on here would.

Unless you are joking?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She hasnt done anything but put pics on a social site as you say, like most people out there with facebook, twitter etc etc, she IS in a social setting shes at a bar or whatever with a mate, in the first pic with the womans arm on her shoulders you can she her friends dress goes as low as the woman being dissed here. Its just cause she looks different you lot picked it up on it otherwise you go on by thinking nothing of it at all.
- - - Updated - - -

She chose to make her pictures public to everyone, not just those in her social circle. She's aware that she looks different, and obviously it doesn't bother her or she would be more private and wear conservative clothing. DannyBoyy, I sincerely do not think you have a mean bone in your body, and in a perfect world, everyone would be like you. But the world can be cruel at times, we all know this, and we should remember that before we flaunt our imperfections that can be hidden.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah a terrible condition that forced her to eat at McDonalds three times a day. Must have been horrible.

What business is that of yours? You aren't dissing her because she eats at McDonald's too much. You're dissing her because she's fat. Some people eat at McDonald's a lot but don't gain weight and if she could eat at McDonalds without gaining weight you would be flirting with her instead of ridiculing her hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

:laugh:

But seriously, depression does exist among many groups of the population. It's a touch balancing act when judging people. Some people just love food, that's it.

Depression or stress can cause overeating/weight gain.

- - - Updated - - -

it makes no difference. If she ate too much and didn't gain weight you would be flirting with her so you aren't really picking on her because of her eating habits. You're picking on her for what she looks like. I used to eat 3 meals a day at McDonalds when I was younger and I never weighed over 160 lbs. Some people can do it. I also looked great and had lots of women and lots of guys looked up to me. Nobody badmouthed me for eating at McDonald's so much.

You're a bunch of bald hypocrites who badmouth others because of how they look while whining about others for badmouthing you about how you look.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
What business is that of yours. You aren't dissing her because she eats at McDonald's too much. You're dissing her because she's fat. Some people eat at McDonald's a lot but don't gain weight. If she didn't gain weight from her McDonald's diet then you would be flirting with her hypocrite.

I suppose some guys should continue masturbating if it doesn't make them bald, right?

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
Obese women are like this because even they get approached all the time, often by men who have hair and are decent looking and in shape. Since they have superior options, guys like me are scum to even these ugly fatties.

Fat guys, bald guys, and ugly guys on the other hand are not like this. They will take anything they can get, if anything at all, and often they can't even get the least attractive women.

I have many bald friends who buzz their heads and none of them ever have trouble getting with good looking women.

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
It's a know fact that the vast majority of bald men pick up hotties on the regular.

I don't know if that's a fact, but I'm just saying that blanket statements are simply not true. I used to be fat and I didn't really have any issues, and I know that there are tons of other fat, bald or ugly guys out there that don't have them either. Looks aren't everything, some women look for other qualities in a man.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Why the hell are you even on here dannyboyy, are you even suffering from hair loss?
Because I'm pretty sure 99% of people on here would.

Unless you are joking?

What?

- - - Updated - - -

She chose to make her pictures public to everyone, not just those in her social circle. She's aware that she looks different, and obviously it doesn't bother her or she would be more private and wear conservative clothing. DannyBoyy, I sincerely do not think you have a mean bone in your body, and in a perfect world, everyone would be like you. But the world can be cruel at times, we all know this, and we should remember that before we flaunt our imperfections that can be hidden.

Fair enough but its still the same **** in my eyes, my only point ever was is that if someone hates being insulted the last thing they would do is do it back for obvious reasons, we dont like it. We all joke about stuff, but to full on insult is just no need in my opinion.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com Posters: "Wah, wah, wah, people insult bald people for the way bald people look and I'm a bald person so it hurts my feelings when people insult bald people for how they look. Wah,wah, wah. Oh and look there goes a fat woman. She sure is disgusting looking on account of her being so fat. People should stop cutting down bald people for how they look wah, wah, wah. Oh look, there goes another fat person. She looks like a pig and I don't like the way she looks. People should stop talking bad about how bald people look, wah, wah, wah