What an OBESE woman said about her balding blind date.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
But why would you wanna do it back and be like the very person you hate? noone deserves it but its just the way things are, not just with bald guys/gals but many other things out there, i cant stop you for doing it obviously but like i said i know i dont like to do it cause i know how that feels. Why anyone would wanna listen to someone who is trying to make someone feel like crap i will never know (im just saying in general). You cant stop how people think and feel we just cant.

There most definitely ARE some people that deserve it. You, as a balding man, should know firsthand.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
Wilson2 what do you know about biology and psychiatry? I ask because these are things that affect people's weight. And it's more tha 99.99 who are affected by these things. And neither Hellouser nor Fred know if the obese people they insult have problems in ether of these two areas. And they don't care. Fred and Hellouser just want to hate on them. Also, you seem to be agreeing that its' wrong to insult obese people while at the same time giving Hellouser and Fred some cover as they do so. And I disagree that there is no similarity regard bald versus obese but that just isn't correct because they both have one thing in common: they both cause you to look worse. And of course that is why Hellouser and Fred badmouth them. You don't see them badmouthing think people who eat bad. They only badmouth ugly obese people who eat bad

And for the record I weigh 16 lbs and I'm 5' 9" tall and after work 'I'm going to McDonalds to get something to eat.

I'm not sure what you mean more than 99.99(%) of people have conditions that would effect their weight. My point was that 99.99% of people are overweight NOT because of medical issues. Also I wasn't necessarily speaking to anything said by any one person on this thread. More about the general topic itself. I think the best way to articulate how I feel is that you shouldn't be a dick to someone about how they look. However, if a bald person and an overweight person were to complain to me that they felt ugly. I would take on a much more sympathetic approach to the bald person as their is currently little they could do. I wouldn't be a dick to the overweight person, but I would say with 99.99% certainty that they can change their problem with some willpower.

If you weigh 16 lbs at 5'9 you should go to the doctor ;)

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
There most definitely ARE some people that deserve it. You, as a balding man, should know firsthand.

And like i said why anyone would wanna listen to someone who is trying to make someone feel like crap i will never know, i been bullied most my life i know the feel, but i learned to move on, is what it is dude i got to live.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Please refrain from posting further comments without using logic.

You like to be cruel to other people over how they look while at the same time you whine about other people being cruel to you over how you look...and you say I'm illogical. LOL! Poject much?

- - - Updated - - -

And like i said why anyone would wanna listen to someone who is trying to make someone feel like crap i will never know, i been bullied most my life i know the feel, but i learned to move on, is what it is dude i got to live.

Hellouser and Fred are haters who don't want to be hated themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

THAT'S what you managed to deduce from my comments? That because I say fat people have a way out of being fat (and unattractive), mean's that I mock them?

Either your reading comprehension sucks or you are incapable of using logic.

I didn't say you mock them. Maybe you should go back and read what I said since you got it wrong.
Hint: I said you're badmouthing/insulting them.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
You like to be cruel to other people over how they look while at the same time you whine about other people being cruel to you over how you look...and you say I'm illogical. LOL! Poject much?

- - - Updated - - -

Hellouser and Fred are haters who don't want to be hated themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't say you mock them. Maybe you should go back and read what I said since you got it wrong.
Hint: I said you're badmouthing/insulting them.

Please know you're wrong.

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
You're damn right, women are attracted to personality and confidence.

Let's not forget humor, women get turned on by a man who can make them laugh, and who has a good job.

Women are less visual than us, that's why you can see all these hotties going out with ugly short balding guys all the time.

Looks are at the bottom of the list when it comes to attraction, which is why tall good-looking studs are usually involuntary celibate.

I honestly don't know why you are escalating everything that I say and stating the exact opposite. You're either trolling or throwing a hissy fit like a two year old. I'm sorry that you, myself, and most of the people on this board suffer from male pattern baldness, and yes, having hair is optimal, but please do continue denying that my statements have no truth to them.

Maybe it's because we live in different countries and the culture is different. I don't know. My father met my mother (Who I will admit is attractive) when he was a NW4, 28 years old and living in his parents basement. My uncle met his wife (also attractive) when he was a 300lb, 5'6 NW3 who also lived at home with his mother, and my other uncle under similar circumstances, but much shorter.

Any way, I am done because you are obviously in denial and I am wrong. Stay ignorant.

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
Not at all, it would allow me to put things into perspective.

As I always say, if it helps you sleep at night to think that looks don't matter (especially in 2016), by all means, no one's forcing you to acknowledge the reality out there.

Please quote any of my posts where I stated that looks don't matter. I would love to eat my words. Looks obviously matter most of the time to a varying degree, depending on the woman, but all I said was that it is not impossible for a man with less then optimal looks to attract a woman.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Please know you're wrong.

LOL! I know that I'm right. I know that from one side of your mouth you whine about people badmouthing bald people (and the reason they badmouth bald people is because of how bald people look) while from the other side of your mouth you yourself badmouth obese people over how they look. I also know that nothing is stopping you from wearing a hairpiece except your own fear and embarrassment to do so.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL! I know that I'm right. I know that from one side of your mouth you whine about people badmouthing bald people (and the reason they badmouth bald people is because of how bald people look) while from the other side of your mouth you yourself badmouth obese people over how they look. I also know that nothing is stopping you from wearing a hairpiece except your own fear and embarrassment to do so.

Can you contribute to the discussion without lying? Not me nor anyone else badmouthed obese people.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Not at all, it would allow me to put things into perspective.

As I always say, if it helps you sleep at night to think that looks don't matter (especially in 2016), by all means, no one's forcing you to acknowledge the reality out there.

Looks matter 95% lets not kid ourselves here. However you are conflating looks and hair too much. Attractiveness is mainly about the face and bone structure/skin teeth, eyes, lips etc hair just accessories the looks, height and build is also important and then clothes. Don't get me wrong it all comes down to how someone looks with a buzzed head, it can really make or break someones looks.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean more than 99.99(%) of people have conditions that would effect their weight. My point was that 99.99% of people are overweight NOT because of medical issues. Also I wasn't necessarily speaking to anything said by any one person on this thread. More about the general topic itself. I think the best way to articulate how I feel is that you shouldn't be a dick to someone about how they look. However, if a bald person and an overweight person were to complain to me that they felt ugly. I would take on a much more sympathetic approach to the bald person as their is currently little they could do. I wouldn't be a dick to the overweight person, but I would say with 99.99% certainty that they can change their problem with some willpower.

If you weigh 16 lbs at 5'9 you should go to the doctor ;)

I made an error in my previous post. I mean to say that I believe more than .01% of obese people are obese due to medical or psychiatric problems. When you say 99.99% of obese people do not have underlying medical or psychological problems in connection with their obesity what you're saying is that way less than 1% of obese people have underlying biological, medical, or psychiatric problems involved in their obesity. If I know my math correctly what you're saying is that ONLY one out of a thousand people who are obese have some underlying biological, medical, or psychiatric problem playing a role in their obesity and 999 out of a thousand do not. I disagree. I think that more than 1 in a thousand obese people have underlying medical, biological, psychiatric problems involved in their obesity. Quite a few medical, biological, and psychiatric issues can cause weight gain. For example, millions of Americans have depression and depression can cause people to gain weight. Some of the bloated people you see have arteriosclerosis related edema. And there are other causes of edema. Over 4 million Americans have edema. And there are more medical problem that can cause weight gain. And some medicines can cause weight gain. They have even determined that some genes do play a strong role in weight gain. I definitely believe that more than 1 in a thousand obese people are obese at least in part due to medical, biological, or psychiatric reasons.

I meant to say I weigh 160 lbs.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone read the comments below her picture? She said she used to be a man, so I guess that explains the chest hair.

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
I made an error in my previous post. I mean to say that I believe more than .01% of obese people are obese due to medical or psychiatric problems. When you say 99.99% of obese people do not have underlying medical or psychological problems in connection with their obesity what you're saying is that way less than 1% of obese people have underlying biological, medical, or psychiatric problems involved in their obesity. If I know my math correctly what you're saying is that ONLY one out of a thousand people who are obese have some underlying biological, medical, or psychiatric problem playing a role in their obesity and 999 out of a thousand do not. I disagree. I think that more than 1 in a thousand obese people have underlying medical, biological, psychiatric problems involved in their obesity. Lots of medical, biological, and psychiatric issues can cause weight gain. For example, depression causes a lot of people to gain weight, everyone knows this, and there are a lot of depressed patients. And there are numerous other conditions that also can cause weight gain. Heart disease can cause weight gain. Medicine can cause weight gain, etc, etc, etc. They have even determined with certainty that some genes can play a strong role in weight gain. I definitely believe that more than 1 in a thousand obese people are obese at least in part due to medical, biological, or psychiatric reasons.

I meant to say I weigh 160 lbs.

http://www.thyroid.org/media-main/about-hypothyroidism/

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

Deadly heart disease and other conditions often lead to fluid retention called EDEMA. Edema can and does kill. Over 4 million people in the USA alone have edema. My brother died of edema. He was walking around for a year with it and doctors were trying to treat it. I guess if Hellouser and Fred had seen him they would have taken time out from their busy schedules to think about how disgusting my brother is. M brother caught liver disease from a blood transfusion. The liver disease rapidly hurt his liver which led to edema. Some of these people that Hellouser and Fred are sickened by have serious health problems so it's understandable why Fred and Hellouser feel the need to hate on these people.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you contribute to the discussion without lying? Not me nor anyone else badmouthed obese people.

You're the one lying.
The below 3 italicized lines demonstrate you badmouthing obese people:

That unless its some medical condition that the reason shes big is cause she had fatty food? ok...what his point?
Sloth/gluttony and has noone to blame but herself.
Try telling that to a baldite as the reason for their baldness.

You badmouth them and you justify and endorse badmouthing them thereby inciting other people to insult them.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
The below 3 italicized lines demonstrate you badmouthing obese people:

That unless its some medical condition that the reason shes big is cause she had fatty food? ok...what his point?
Sloth/gluttony and has noone to blame but herself.
Try telling that to a baldite as the reason for their baldness.

You badmouth them and you justify and endorse badmouth them thereby inciting other people to insult them.

You're reaching, bud. That isn't badmouthing.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not her Joan, it's a troll online dating account created to show how some (a lot of?) men are desperate enough to go for any woman, no matter how monstrous and disgusting she is.

I guess some guys do have really low standards--and they weren't bad looking either. Lol at those replies.

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
Deadly heart disease and other conditions often lead to fluid retention called EDEMA. Edema can and does kill. Over 4 million people in the USA alone have edema. My brother died of edema. He was walking around for a year with it and doctors were trying to treat it. I guess if Hellouser and Fred had seen him they would have taken time out from their busy schedules to think about how disgusting my brother is. M brother caught liver disease from a blood transfusion. The liver disease rapidly hurt his liver which led to edema. Some of these people that Hellouser and Fred are sickened by have serious health problems so it's understandable why Fred and Hellouser feel the need to hate on these people.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. My condolences and thoughts are with you.