What an OBESE woman said about her balding blind date.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahah it amazes me that members here ALWAYS happen to overhear conversations of women about bald/balding men.

It never happened to me, and since 6 years I'm travelling EVERY DAY with a public transportation where there are ****load of women and young girls, and I never ever heard any women talk about bald or balding men, or comment on bald/balding men when guy like this would enter the bus.

Where the hell do you people live?

This is an old post by a guest who probably never came back, but I agree with this sentiment completely.

Any anecdotal "evidence" on here of someone overhearing a conversation about bald guys, is most likely a work of fiction. I'm not saying that these conversations don't happen, but the likelihood of it happening to a regular member of a baldness forum is very unlikely, nevermind the sheer AMOUNT of times it happens to the same guys.

By the way where's swingline been? He often had some anecdotes that happened in real life, which amazingly correlated to recent conversations that were happening on here, and his anecdotes normally happened "just the other day!" OK.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
This is an old post by a guest who probably never came back, but I agree with this sentiment completely.

Any anecdotal "evidence" on here of someone overhearing a conversation about bald guys, is most likely a work of fiction. I'm not saying that these conversations don't happen, but the likelihood of it happening to a regular member of a baldness forum is very unlikely, nevermind the sheer AMOUNT of times it happens to the same guys.

By the way where's swingline been? He often had some anecdotes that happened in real life, which amazingly correlated to recent conversations that were happening on here, and his anecdotes normally happened "just the other day!" OK.

You may as well be alluding to me so if you dont mind my telling you that these experiences are real. Not all are as dramatic as freds bar scene but people can be very rude and disrespectful in more subtle Covert ways. But its always there to be contended with because baldness still holds a very strong social stigma... and if you have even a small amount of self respect you would hate every moment of it.

Or maybe be more observant of how people react to bald men (particularly young bald guys) while out in public. You dont have to be bald yourself to see bald shaming in action. Chances are you dont see it because A) Your not looking for it and B) your not bald yourself so you arent in the hot seat being the recipiant of all that sweet negative reinforcement, so you dont notice because the sneers and jeers arent directed at you. Just possibly.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know who you are and I don't know of the experiences you've written on here, but if you assume I must be talking about you when I say guys on here tell complete bull**** tales about their daily experiences, then you probably live up to that.

Resorter

Reaction score
I'm guessing these people were once good looking in their teenage years then they reached the point where their body couldn't cope with their life style and now they're in what I would consider potato form. That's sad.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure men (and women) are more repulsed by 800 lbs chicks than women are repulsed by bald men. 800 lbs. ......

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, and the difference?

Her fault. Not his fault.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think when it comes to a purely sexual basis, a lot more woman than you'd think would still be turned on by a bald guy, average face, nice body, if he's ready to go in the bedroom. Just applying the same logic as how as a man, there's a lot of average looking or even below average looking women, who are slim or maybe chubby (with good curves), but once naked it's a completely different story and can get you as hard as any 9/10 chick.

Unfortunately purely sexual basis for women doesn't matter half as much as social status, what their friends think etc. But for guys if we're happy in the bedroom we'll all lower our standards really.

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
thaGRzD.jpg

t6GTQ9r.jpg

g6wOdUu.jpg

1wN0Isa.jpg

trVXYdj.jpg

AyqLNqA.jpg

7GqxTSZ.jpg

1z3up08.jpg

RGUcMmH.jpg

riQT6wZ.jpg

tguoexj.jpg

You guys think that your average bald guy would do better? :mrgreen:

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
This bald guy is totally more repulsive than that obese woman.

This comparison may be unfair. Sorry, I couldn't find a picture of that woman in a suit.

I have to disagree, women find men attractive based on the overall look and in different ways to men. For example facial/chest hair on a man can be attractive to a women but not vice-versa. The caveats are only some men suit being bald/buzzed and they always would look better with more hair, but there are so many variables in attractiveness to focus wholely on one is narrow-minded.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't understand Freds post there by the way, was that like sarcasm as in, Fred's being serious that people do find that bald guy less repulsive than the obese woman?

In which case, congratulations! You actually made a somewhat positive statement about bald guys. Normally you'd never willingly admit to people finding ANYTHING more attractive or socially acceptable than bald guys.

This is a huge step for you.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Woah that woman looks absolutely disgusting, Norwood :p Made me feel a bit better about my own appearance!

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Woah that woman looks absolutely disgusting, Norwood :p Made me feel a bit better about my own appearance!

Just "a bit better"?!!? Hell, even I feel a whole lot better, and I'm old enough to be her mother. How does someone allow themselves to get that big and then have the guts to show it off?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Hates being dissed for being bald, disses woman who they dont know for being fat for reasons unknown (some type of condition? depression? just dont care? etc who knows). Two wrongs dont make a right dont be hypocrites.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah a terrible condition that forced her to eat at McDonalds three times a day. Must have been horrible.

:laugh:

But seriously, depression does exist among many groups of the population. It's a touch balancing act when judging people. Some people just love food, that's it.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yeah a terrible condition that forced her to eat at McDonalds three times a day. Must have been horrible.

For someone who has been depressed (unless i mixed you up with someone) you should know better then this childish crap.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score