We Now Have A Cb-03-01 Vehicle That Works

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
:):) I also have some really EXCITING NEWS for everyone. :):)

It is still early days but nevertheless. I thought I should cheer you guys up a little bit, since good news rarely visits the hairloss forums.

We have been in talks with a Sydney GP that provides online medical consultations through a web-based platform. One of the things I managed to speak to him about was CB-03-01 and its potential to completely halt hair loss with minimal risk of adverse effects. He seems to be very excited about it and is happy to try it on his patients once it is listed on the TGA's ARTG. Obviously that will not happen until CB-03-01 is approved for treatment of acne in Australia. But once it is approved, then TGA will permit compounding pharmacists to prepare it for patients as long as a medical practitioner has prescribed it.

So you would simply book a consult with him through his website which will go for about 10 minutes to make sure you are actually suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia. He will then email the prescription for CB to the compounding pharmacy. The compounding pharmacy will then prepare and ship it out to you within 24-48 hours.

I also contacted two multinational wholesalers of compounding supplies and they have both assured me that once CB-03-01 is approved for human use by the FDA, they are legally permitted to import it into the country, perform the necessary quality testing and supply compounding pharmacies with the active ingredient.

So, fingers crossed, if all goes well with the approval of the acne formulation, we can provide everyone with the higher concentration of CB in a scalp solution in the near future.

Let's hope it will be sometime in 2020.

Cheers guys,

Des.
Will he ship to the United States?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score

It is still early days but nevertheless. I thought I should cheer you guys up a little bit, since good news rarely visits the hairloss forums.

We have been in talks with a Sydney GP that provides online medical consultations through a web-based platform. One of the things I managed to speak to him about was CB-03-01 and its potential to completely halt hair loss with minimal risk of adverse effects. He seems to be very excited about it and is happy to try it on his patients once it is listed on the TGA's ARTG. Obviously that will not happen until CB-03-01 is approved for treatment of acne in Australia. But once it is approved, then TGA will permit compounding pharmacists to prepare it for patients as long as a medical practitioner has prescribed it.

So you would simply book a consult with him through his website which will go for about 10 minutes to make sure you are actually suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia. He will then email the prescription for CB to the compounding pharmacy. The compounding pharmacy will then prepare and ship it out to you within 24-48 hours.

I also contacted two multinational wholesalers of compounding supplies and they have both assured me that once CB-03-01 is approved for human use by the FDA, they are legally permitted to import it into the country, perform the necessary quality testing and supply compounding pharmacies with the active ingredient.

So, fingers crossed, if all goes well with the approval of the acne formulation, we can provide everyone with the higher concentration of CB in a scalp solution in the near future.

Cheers guys,

Des.

Good, but question is about price of cb per mg ! 7.5% twice a day cost a lot actually !

lukedorian

Reaction score

Cheers guys,

Des.

Well 2020 already and still 0

el_duterino

Reaction score
I use alcohol as vehicle for CB and it works fine
the 96% Polmos Spiritus sold in liquor stores, same as everclear

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can do 50/50 with PG. At 75mg per mL it dissolves in Ethanol them too can add Propylene Glycol so it's not so harsh on your scalp. Add oleic acid in single digits ratio if you want to increase Subq retention. Same ratio of Benzyl alcohol to sanitize the crap that is coming from your scalp.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cureby2020 just wait till december 31 and your hair will magically be nw0 dense by new year

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can actually get bottles of 60ml for 150 USD at 4%
That is 8% per 2ml application and the correct dosage for Alopecia.

Anybody interested in trying it for 3-6 months and posting results and bloodwork here?

I can get it for 10 people roughly

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which means you are left with 1ml applied twice a day which works for a small area. Or you would need to use twice the quantity and increase your cost to 300USD to get enough coverage.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't work that way. 2mL of a solution doesn't give you twice the concentration of the ingredient. It just provides you with 4% of a solution you can spread on twice the surface of your scalp.It's not because you fill up your tank with twice the volume of gasoline that you double the octane number. You will just drive twice the distance with the performance of the octane number.

Why would they sell a bottle with half and proportion of what's reported as been best in the trials? Another company trying to make money out of uneducated folks I guess.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't work that way. 2mL of a solution doesn't give you twice the concentration of the ingredient. It just provides you with 4% of a solution you can spread on twice the surface of your scalp.It's not because you fill up your tank with twice the volume of gasoline that you double the octane number. You will just drive twice the distance with the performance of the octane number.

Why would they sell a bottle with half and proportion of what's reported as been best in the trials? Another company trying to make money out of uneducated folks I guess.

Thinking you can get the same results from 2% minoxidil as 5% if you just use 2.5x as much lol. It doesn't work that way.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you really this thick man?

That is exactly how it works. If I apply 10ML of 0.1% topical Dutasteride I have applied the equivalent of 10mg of the drug. In fact that is what I have done to asses systemic absorption and plasma DHT on myself and guess what? Yes, I had twice the amount of systemic reduction when increasing the ml amount with the same concentration. Jesus dude, it's not rocket science.

The reason is quite obvious, because it's cost prohibitive for most people.

Another company trying to make money? Really? What company am I? and how would you make money selling CB at cost for people to try it?

I have had 13 hair transplants and spent over 80.000 euros on them, I don't need your pennies brother. Thankfully.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
People are just confused. No wonder most home made topical lotions are not providing results that studies claim. Either it's the wrong dosage to cut spendings either the wrong vehicle dropping powers in water based cosmetics solutions.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
So after 13 hair transplants you are still posting ion an hairloss forum about CB?!! You must definitely do something right. Keep going buddy! When is your 14th one?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking you can get the same results from 2% minoxidil as 5% if you just use 2.5x as much lol. It doesn't work that way.

That's exactly what I was trying to explain but the dude thinks he knows better just because he spent 80k on 13 transplants!!!

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So after 13 hair transplants you are still posting ion an hairloss forum about CB?!! You must definitely do something right. Keep going buddy! When is your 14th one?

How is that relevant ?

That's all you got man? Class act.