We Now Have A Cb-03-01 Vehicle That Works

carvo08

My Regimen
Reaction score
two questions:
1.To check if CB is legit, which quantity does the lab need to use to do the analysis? how many grams or miligrams?
2. why not to use chitosan as a penetration enhancer? Imitating the Polichem p3074 formula is working for me in a quantity as little as 0.025% of finasteride (0.25mg/ml) once day.
Using chitosan which enhance penetration through the tight junctions maybe the CB0301 is going to work at 0.5% or 1% reducing costs considerably.

altsequence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone please fill me in on the cost of this per month? Based of Kane's prices ($70 per gram if you buy 10 grams), and the formula on the other page (5%), I'm calculating this at around $350 per month?? Is that accurate, because it doesn't seem feasible with the price. Am I missing something here?

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone please fill me in on the cost of this per month? Based of Kane's prices ($70 per gram if you buy 10 grams), and the formula on the other page (5%), I'm calculating this at around $350 per month?? Is that accurate, because it doesn't seem feasible with the price. Am I missing something here?
I'm afraid not..this is why not many people have tried it.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I bought 4 grams from Wuhan for $400. Apparently they are more reliable?

Results have been good so far.

Depending if you have a buzzed hair cut like me 1ml is more than sufficient to cover the areas in need.

I am actually finding .6ml is enough to cover my entire head.

Have been using 25 grams (2.5%) per application and have had 90% reduction in scalp itch, around 75% reduction in shedding when washing hair and believe I am regrowing hair around temples and have experienced thickening in areas I identified as 'high alert' thinning prior to starting.

But of course, everyone responds differently, so you might need more, or it might not even work at all.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To other people using,

Do you rub it it in further with fingers after dropping it on with a dropper/ syringe?

Still trying to work out what the correct course is re application...

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually it was $300 US for the 4 grams but that's $400 in Australian currency which is where I'm from.

So it's costing me $75 AUD a month, which is $56 USD.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
56$ is a steal! Do you mix it yourself and with what?

This is my last resort.
http://www.hhdpharm.com/en-us/view.php?id=113

So you just msged the user from the link above and bam? got the powder for w.e grams etc..?

I don't know if you can post links on here but this is the listing I purchased from: https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...a2756.order-detail-ta-ta-b.0.0.772b2fc2eaUt3a

You just message them through there and they are very responsive and helpful.

I mix it with the Redken stemoxydine (an Australian product) because I'm too lazy to make a vehicle that involves mixing multiple things together, and the Redken smells really good, which I imagine PG and ethanol wouldn't.

I have had no side effects either, but I didn't with finasteride, finasteride just didn't work.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Screetch When I click on that link it says: $1.00 - $10.00 / Grams | 1 Gram/Grams (Min. Order)

How did you manage to pay AU$400 (US$300) for 4 grams while it's advertised between 100x to 10x less?

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any group buys or is everyone buying it individually now
bought mine from Wuhan recently, waiting for it now.
*I just need help looking for a vehicle since Ethyl alcohol may or may not give me bad headaches when trying Zix.

I would like people's opinion on how they made their vehicle or should I buy an expensive one online now. Will be trying to go to pharmacy for Trichol or find another alternative. Excuse my ignorance but wouldn't I just be fine w/ the Trichol vehicle and the CB and not need the other 2 variables to mix it with?

Last edited:

aid

My Regimen
Reaction score
bought mine from Wuhan recently, waiting for it now.
*I just need help looking for a vehicle since Ethyl alcohol may or may not give me bad headaches when trying Zix.

I would like people's opinion on how they made their vehicle or should I buy an expensive one online now. Will be trying to go to pharmacy for Trichol or find another alternative. Excuse my ignorance but wouldn't I just be fine w/ the Trichol vehicle and the CB and not need the other 2 variables to mix it with?

Hi, did you decide on a vehicle? Any luck sourcing Trichol?

I am about to order 10gr from Wuhan. Thanks

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, did you decide on a vehicle? Any luck sourcing Trichol?

I am about to order 10gr from Wuhan. Thanks
PMed ya, I should try to look for it this week if I get the time. Hopefully there's better vehicles and easy to find.

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just an update on TrichoSol. Fagron Australia has finally received their new shipment of TrichoSol. I've received 4 bottles today and will be sending them out in the morning. Sorry if you had to wait for a while. I'm sending everyone some PreciseDose Syringes and bottles for storage and accurate dose measurement and application as well at no additional cost. Hope it helps :)

Last edited:

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, so many people have been emailing me about how to get TrichoSol. Definitely try your local compounding chemist.
If they couldn't get it for you then try ordering it through eBay. The link for ordering it on eBay is:
https://ebay.us/bBfJqY

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
:):) I also have some really EXCITING NEWS for everyone. :):)

It is still early days but nevertheless. I thought I should cheer you guys up a little bit, since good news rarely visits the hairloss forums.

We have been in talks with a Sydney GP that provides online medical consultations through a web-based platform. One of the things I managed to speak to him about was CB-03-01 and its potential to completely halt hair loss with minimal risk of adverse effects. He seems to be very excited about it and is happy to try it on his patients once it is listed on the TGA's ARTG. Obviously that will not happen until CB-03-01 is approved for treatment of acne in Australia. But once it is approved, then TGA will permit compounding pharmacists to prepare it for patients as long as a medical practitioner has prescribed it.

So you would simply book a consult with him through his website which will go for about 10 minutes to make sure you are actually suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia. He will then email the prescription for CB to the compounding pharmacy. The compounding pharmacy will then prepare and ship it out to you within 24-48 hours.

I also contacted two multinational wholesalers of compounding supplies and they have both assured me that once CB-03-01 is approved for human use by the FDA, they are legally permitted to import it into the country, perform the necessary quality testing and supply compounding pharmacies with the active ingredient.

So, fingers crossed, if all goes well with the approval of the acne formulation, we can provide everyone with the higher concentration of CB in a scalp solution in the near future.

Let's hope it will be sometime in 2020.

Cheers guys,

Des.

Last edited:

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:):) I also have some really EXCITING NEWS for everyone. :):)

It is still early days but nevertheless. I thought I should cheer you guys up a little bit, since good news rarely visits the hairloss forums.

We have been in talks with a Sydney GP that provides online medical consultations through a web-based platform. One of the things I managed to speak to him about was CB-03-01 and its potential to completely halt hair loss with minimal risk of adverse effects. He seems to be very excited about it and is happy to try it on his patients once it is listed on the TGA's ARTG. Obviously that will not happen until CB-03-01 is approved for treatment of acne in Australia. But once it is approved, then TGA will permit compounding pharmacists to prepare it for patients as long as a medical practitioner has prescribed it.

So you would simply book a consult with him through his website which will go for about 10 minutes to make sure you are actually suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia. He will then email the prescription for CB to the compounding pharmacy. The compounding pharmacy will then prepare and ship it out to you within 24-48 hours.

I also contacted two multinational wholesalers of compounding supplies and they have both assured me that once CB-03-01 is approved for human use by the FDA, they are legally permitted to import it into the country, perform the necessary quality testing and supply compounding pharmacies with the active ingredient.

So, fingers crossed, if all goes well with the approval of the acne formulation, we can provide everyone with the higher concentration of CB in a scalp solution in the near future.

Let's hope it will be sometime in 2020.

Cheers guys,

Des.

That's great news if true. If the vehicles for acne/alopecia indications are different, i assume that wont be a huge problem for the compounding pharmacy to solve?

Last edited: