We Absolutely Have To Get Hellouser To Japan

What's worth more to you?

• Total voters

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nameless I think you should make a youtube channel dedicated to hair loss. And you could talk about all things related to hair loss. I strongly believe you would get alot of followers and viewers

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
loool. now people here are getting afraid of nameless reporting irrelevant stuff to admins, it's so damn laughable.
just because the admins still don't get it that nameless is the one who should have been banned a hundred times already. it's as if they were blind. wake up already.

Jo-achim, you've followed me around for years trying to get me banned at various hair websites. You stalk me and try to make trouble for me everywhere. Mods and Admins everywhere are learning that you're obsessed with making trouble for me.

Last edited:

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nameless @jo-achim honestly guys, no one should be banned on this website. We're all here to talk about hair loss and give our perspectives about Androgenetic Alopecia. We all have different opinions, but what makes this thread so great, is that we share our viewpoints with each other. The only person that should be banned on this site is the bimler guy....cause he's an annoying troll that trolls others because hair loss sucks for him

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
@nameless @jo-achim honestly guys, no one should be banned on this website. We're all here to talk about hair loss and give our perspectives about Androgenetic Alopecia. We all have different opinions, but what makes this thread so great, is that we share our viewpoints with each other. The only person that should be banned on this site is the bimler guy....cause he's an annoying troll that trolls others because hair loss sucks for him

Jo-achim has been stalking me at hair websites for years and trying to get me banned at them. He has had no success at this but that doesnt stop him from trying anyway. He's kind of popular so usually when he attacks me others frequently pile-on. It's always the same posters. And it's predictable because he's been doing it for years. He's obsessed with me.

Last edited:

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jo-achim has been stalking me at hair websites for years and trying to get me banned at them all. He has had no success but he keeps trying. He's kind of popular so as soon as he attacks others pile-on. It's predictable because he's been doing it for years. He's obsessed with me.

Why don't you guys just have a truce and make peace. The past is the past. With all these upcoming treatments, I think the future is looking bright and Androgenetic Alopecia will hopefully be gone soon.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you guys just have a truce and make peace. The past is the past. With all these upcoming treatments, I think the future is looking bright and Androgenetic Alopecia will hopefully be gone soon.

I've tried to extend an olive branch but he will not stop his obsessive efforts to get me banned everywhere. Even now I'm asking him to let it go but he won't. I think a lot of it is that he's upset about his hair loss and he has picked me out as the person he wants to rag on in order to release some of his hair loss pain.

Last edited:

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've tried to extend an olive branch but he will not stop the obsessive efforts to get me banned everywhere. Even now I'm asking him to let it go but he won't. And he will attack me and call for me to be banned every oppotunity he sees. I think a lot of it is that he's upset about his hair loss and he has picked me out as the person he will take cheap shots at in order to vent his hair loss pain.

I strongly believe you won't get banned. Your a senior member who's been here since 2015. You have more likes than dislikes, unlike my profile. If you guys both strongly dislike each other, just "ignore" one another..if it's possible

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, as if anybody believed you anymore. 9 out of 10 users here know you too from the other forums as most users migrated to here from BTT. you have been caught lying and called out hundrets of times by others. also, on the other forums i never tried to ban or stalk you, so that's a another typical lie. but here on this forum it really got enough with you. your constant bullshit and pollution of every thread got out of control long time ago.
you just proved it all again in your recent fight against hairblues in the other thread, where you again got caught lying and editing/deleting your posts to cover your tracks. multiple users here have called for your ban, independent from my views and experience with you.

the only reason you're still allowed to continue is because admins are too busy and therefor seemingly too blind to crawl through your thousands of posts, which is understandable but still a shame because it's so obvious with you as you are dominating every thread.

i can't believe they somehow managed to ban bimmler and Michel F. II for them doing 1000x less damage to the forum than what you are doing on a daily basis. the banned two guys were just annoying and having fun but got banned so quickly, but with you it seems you can do whatever you want and never get banned.

c'mon man..Bimmler was annoying AF. I'm glad that loser got banned..I hope that guy never comes back to this forum...but he'll probably be back as another user. He's like Michael Myers from Halloween, no matter how many times you think he's gone, he's not and will be back lol

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, as if anybody believed you anymore. 9 out of 10 users here know you too from the other forums as most users migrated to here from BTT. you have been caught lying and called out hundrets of times by others. also, on the other forums i never tried to ban or stalk you, so that's a another typical lie. but here on this forum it really got enough with you. your constant bullshit and pollution of every thread got out of control long time ago.
you just proved it all again in your recent fight against hairblues in the other thread, where you again got caught lying and editing/deleting your posts to cover your tracks. multiple users here have called for your ban, independent from my views and experience with you.

the only reason you're still allowed to continue is because admins are too busy and therefor seemingly too blind to crawl through your thousands of posts, which is understandable but still a shame because it's so obvious with you as you are dominating every thread.

i can't believe they somehow managed to ban bimmler and Michel F. II for them doing 1000x less damage to the forum than what you are doing on a daily basis. the banned two guys were just annoying and having fun but got banned so quickly, but with you it seems you can do whatever you want and never get banned.

* It's my posit that Hairblues started the recent bickering between us so if I had been banned Hairblues could have been banned too.

* You've stalked me at numerous sites for years. You're obsessed with me and I think that's becoming obvious to the Admins here. You even started this little spat going on between us right now in this very thread. I had not posted one word to you or about you but you popped in and started hassling me and pressing AGAIN to get me banned. Admins can see this for themselves in post number 43 above on this same page.

* The people here who complain about me are the same people over and over. And the complainers always includes yourself.

* There's a delete button and an edit button. These buttons were put here by Admins for posters to use. If you have a grievance about the site's delete/edit buttons then you should take your grievance to Admin.

* First you say that Admins are too busy to ban me and then you say that Admins banned two people (Bimmler & Michael F. ll) so which is it - are Admins too busy to ban people or not? You need to get your story and your facts straight.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
c'mon man..Bimmler was annoying AF. I'm glad that loser got banned..I hope that guy never comes back to this forum...but he'll probably be back as another user. He's like Michael Myers from Halloween, no matter how many times you think he's gone, he's not and will be back lol

I agree. There was plenty good reason to ban Bimmler IMO. And I also think he'll be back with a different name.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
so, for just beeing annoying it's ok to get banned (although you just said nobody should be banned), but nameless should be allowed to attack others, call them all sorts of names, and lie about pretty much everything.

You say this stuff as if the people I bicker with don't call me names or attack me or lie about me. You make it sound like I do these things out of the clear blue to innocent posters who are doing nothing to me at the time. On the other hand, it's my posit that they're the ones who start the bickering. Even this ridiculous bickering going on between you and I right now was started by YOU. You're attacking me and trying to get me banned, and yet you somehow see yourself as an innocent person. Why can't you understand that Admins can perceive that you started this bickering with me out of the clear blue even though I wasn't saying anything to you or about you?

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
of course i started mentioning you in this thread, as i saw you are going to report irrelevant facts to admins and users got afraid of you doing so.

What a weak excuse for starting a bunch of bickering in a thread. You should have just minded your own business and let the Admins decide what is and isn't "irrelevant". But you have a multi-year obsession with me so you decided to start hassling me instead.

Last edited:

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
I strongly believe you won't get banned. Your a senior member who's been here since 2015. You have more likes than dislikes, unlike my profile. If you guys both strongly dislike each other, just "ignore" one another..if it's possible

That stat is absolutely appalling! Maybe it's due to the fact that nobody gives af about the dislike button outside of nameless?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Why did bimmler and Michel f get banned?

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did bimmler and Michel f get banned?

Michel F got banned for being an idiot pretty much. Even when he was presented with credible sources and proof that he didn't know what he was talking about, he started pulling stuff out of his *** and stating it as fact. He got upset after and decided to troll and I guess a mod read the posts.

A new account has already solved his problem though. I'm sure he's in here under another name now.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Michel F got banned for being an idiot pretty much. Even when he was presented with credible sources and proof that he didn't know what he was talking about, he started pulling stuff out of his *** and stating it as fact. He got upset after and decided to troll and I guess a mod read the posts.

A new account has already solved his problem though. I'm sure he's in here under another name now.

I think someone said he was another previous user..I forgot the old name they said he used.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think someone said he was another previous user..I forgot the old name they said he used.

No need to know his new name either, just wait until some guy starts spouting off a bunch of nonsense and fake numbers with fake statements and I'll put my money on that guy haha.