We Absolutely Have To Get Hellouser To Japan

What's worth more to you?

• Total voters

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
'cause hair transplants are not an option for most Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers.
Even if you are a low Norwood, good results are not guaranteed.
I'd rather be bald than have dreadful hair and a huge scar/thousands of dots on the back of my head.
If you are a low Norwood, you have thick or curly hair and the money to go to a top-notch surgeon, then, way, do it.

Great, but where did I make any statement that it's an option 'for all'... I just said it's an option and you blew it way out of proportion. Relax man.

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's interesting is the fact that right now might not be a terrible time to consider a hair transplant to hold the tide until the next best thing... which might be soon and if not, the hair transplant would last a good while anyway which allows for any delays of future treatments that are in the works.
Is it me or are you just promoting hair transplants?
Whom are you trying to kid, hellouser?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I actually think the traffic will go up. Word will spread, people will have questions and they should start streaming onto the forums. Right now it's there's nothing to offer for hair loss sufferers so there's no point in them signing up.

I agree that traffic will spike if there's groundbreaking news but that spike will only be short term. People will flock to HairLossTalk.com to get the news and there will be a lot of traffic for 1 -3 months BUT once they get that news and discuss it for a few short months the traffic will start to die and it will keep dying until all of the hair websites are virtual ghost towns.

People don't come to the hair loss website because they like the sites. People come to the hair loss websites because they want to get the latest news about hair loss cures and discuss details of the latest research. Once a breakthrough is announced it will be thoroughly discussed for 1 - 3 months and after that there won't be much reason to keep coming to hair loss websites. Once a breakthrough is announced there's nothing left to do but wait for that breakthrough to come to market.

People will check-in once in awhile for the latest updates just to make sure the new treatment stays on schedule but they won't have any reason to come to hair websites to discuss every detail of all of the research being done and every detail of all of the hair loss news anymore. The bulk of the traffic will stop.

Admin, you're a good guy and I'm giving you the best advice I can give you. You should hang on to your resources because you will need your resources to square financial matters when the site dies down. And the site could start dying down soon. If I was in your shoes I woud not be putting anymore money into the Congress trip. You will need your resources to settle financial affairs soon.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
They also come to vent with their baldite mates on Impact section.

But once they know a cure is invented and almost marketable that could change.

Pas, I think I'm about 15 years older than you and I've seen and experienced a lot. Every experience I've personally lived or seen where people built alliances because of some similar cause they all went their own separate ways once their shared cause was resolved.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
my god, what a bootlicker. disgusting and so obvious.
making friends with the Admin so that he remembers his nice words and decrease his chance to ever get banned.

as we already found out, the admins don't care about nameless posting sh*t and insulting others on the forum. nameless always gets away with everything. he himself has basically become an admin over time. he has god-status in this forum.
so no more bootlicking required.

You sound disgruntled. Please cease your obsessive bickering.

One would think that after years of stalking me to bicker with me you would get tired of it but
your obsession with me is pathological & endless.

Last edited:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it me or are you just promoting hair transplants?
Whom are you trying to kid, hellouser?

Yeah, I throw out the idea once in the 6 years I've been on the forum and you think I'm promoting hair transplants? Stop it, get some rest.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I throw out the idea once in the 6 years I've been on the forum and you think I'm promoting hair transplants? Stop it, get some rest.

your a nw3 yourself right, would you get a hair transplant to bridge the gap until the next 5/10 years?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I choose a meal from cheesecake over more disappointment any day. :p

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

yeah, promoting transplants??? wtf??? Hellouser has been the most honest, reliable and useful poster on these forums for years.

Newerah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, promoting transplants??? wtf??? Hellouser has been the most honest, reliable and useful poster on these forums for years.
Hellouser has been the most honest, reliable and useful poster on these forums for years. And also the person who has publicly criticized the lack of advances especially the lack of treatments against androgenetic alopecia in these last two decades.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
your a nw3 yourself right, would you get a hair transplant to bridge the gap until the next 5/10 years?

I am. Temples are pushed far back and some overall thinning as well. I've pretty much held on for the last 5 or so years, thank god, but it's really pissing me off but like I said, I'm tired of waiting.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People will check-in once in awhile for the latest updates just to make sure the new treatment stays on schedule but they won't have any reason to come to hair websites to discuss every detail of all of the research being done and every detail of all of the hair loss news anymore. The bulk of the traffic will stop.

Yep.

Sometime in the next 1 - 2 years, we'll know exactly what Shiseido and Follica can do and I'm quite confident at this point that they will be satisfactory for me. I just need to see it.

When that happens, I'll have no more reason to frequent these forums, and I'll just read straight from the source in 2019 on Tsuji's trials.

Really, that's what everyone who comes to this subforum is looking for — that one bit of news that will allow them to just get on with life knowing that they won't have to live with hairloss for much longer.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am. Temples are pushed far back and some overall thinning as well. I've pretty much held on for the last 5 or so years, thank god, but it's really pissing me off but like I said, I'm tired of waiting.

are you comfortable using ru for another 5/10 years (possibly longer if other treatments dont pan out)?

is the regimen in your avatar still the one your using?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've pretty much held on for the last 5 or so years, thank god, but it's really pissing me off but like I said, I'm tired of waiting.

what are you waiting for? just get a transplant?