We Absolutely Have To Get Hellouser To Japan

What's worth more to you?

• Total voters

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You're assuming all people. Not everyone is gonna be able to pay for the astronomical costs of these treatments. So people who don't get the treatments, which will be a lot, will need a place to come. Also, these treatment might not work 100 percent, so people will be posting about failures, or treatments that didn't meet their expectations.
These forums will be around for a long time.

Not a chance. Between Follica and Tsuji breakthrough news for everyone is coming soon and these hair loss websites will die.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Assuming Follica delivers next year....

...they better.

It doesn't even have to deliver to adversely affect traffic at hair loss websites. It just has to announce that it's solved all of it's problems and it will hit the market soon. Once that happens people will just come back here occassionally to make sure it stays on schedule.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a chance. Between Follica and Tsuji breakthrough news for everyone is coming soon and these hair loss websites will die.

Are you trying to convince me that Follica will reverse your hair loss and you'll still be coming here? I'm not a manequin. I have a brain.

You are quite sure that at least one treatment will definitely work till 2020. Hope you're right and something in Europe would be great too

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If these treatments work then people will have their hair back in 3 years OR LESS. Once people get their hair back they will become active in real life socializing and they won't have time for hair loss websites anymore. Why would people waste time coming back here for 7 years after they get their hair back?

We'll even dramatically start reducing our visits to all hair loss websites shortly after pivotal news of a breakthrough is released - and that could happen within 6 months to 1 year. I do believe that either Follica, Shiseido, or Tsuji will probably report pivotal news within 6 months to 1 year.

How sad it will be if Admin pays more money (than the $150 he has already paid) to cover the costs of the Congress trip and the news that comes from that Congress heralds the gradual but rapid death of his website over a few months. It doesn't seem fair or right that he should pay thousands of dollars to cover the cost of the Congress trip when that Congress will probably produce news that kills his website.

I recommend that he should hang onto his resources because he may need them sooner than he realizes.

In your first paragraph it almost sounds like you want to keep all of us here for the rest of our lives... I'll admit that I don't want to spend my life on a hair loss forum, but would be extremely grateful for the information and hope it has given me as well as the people who have provided us with that info.

So I guess I should start by asking what your personal end goal is really? To find a cure for hair loss or to keep us here on this site?

The Admin may be doing it out of genuine desire to help all of us. They may even be interested in the information them-self I don't know. You should ask why and see what their answer is.

Have you ever considered reverse psychology? If there was no upcoming treatments or a form of hope for hair loss and no hair congress then would we bother sticking around here anyway?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
How sad it will be if Admin pays more money (than the $150 he has already paid) to cover the costs of the Congress trip and the news that comes from that Congress heralds the gradual but rapid death of his website over a few months. It doesn't seem fair that he should pay thousands of dollars to cover the cost of the Congress trip when that Congress will probably produce news that kills his website.

You are wrong ny friend nameless, if by chance the cure apear in this next congress, the administrator of this page (he is one of the few who have paid money for it) contributing to its diffusion, will become rich because its ranking will rise extratosfericamente in the number of Visits.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
It aint gonna happen. Posters who can't get to Japan for Tsuji's treatment will use Follica right here. Mark my words, these hair loss websites will start dying within 6 months to 1 year. There will be very little traffic here 1 year from now. A year or two later the hair loss websites will be dead.

With all due respect
I bet 1 dollar you're not right regarding HairLossTalk.com, do you accept it?

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you trying to convince me that Follica will reverse your hair loss and you'll still be coming here? I'm not a manequin. I have a brain.

Well obviously your brain ain't working right. Re-read my post. I said you're assuming everyone will get on these treatments and won't be visiting hair loss sites. I also said, not everyone will be able to afford these treatments, so a large amount of people who don't get the treatments, will still be coming here.

You're making it sound like every single person suffering hair loss is gonna get the treatments, when in reality, most won't be able to afford it.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
You're assuming all people. Not everyone is gonna be able to pay for the astronomical costs of these treatments. So people who don't get the treatments, which will be a lot, will need a place to come. Also, these treatment might not work 100 percent, so people will be posting about failures, or treatments that didn't meet their expectations.
These forums will be around for a long time.

Yep it's not like sites like realself go dead when new, and improved treatments are released... there's always a ton of MOOCHES happy to read the homework others have done for them!

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my god... nameless again the only one who never understands anything. everyone here agrees that such a forum won't be dead for many decades except nameless the superbrain. forums are here to not only wait for a cure but also to discuss treatments, share experiences and recommendations, etc. providing a platform for newbies and the next generation of young people.

there are many other health-related forums like for acne, skin problems in general, back pain etc.
for some of these problems there are de-facto cures and treatments available for decades but the forums are still alive and provide useful info and new members join regularly to engage in discussions.

of course most of us long-time lurkers who are actively waiting for a cure will be gone for good, but that doesn't mean the forum is dead at all. new people will join and start new discussions and asking for advice as it has always been. the only difference to the forum will be, that its most stupid and annoying member nameless will be gone and the forum stays unpolluted from your nonsense.

but wait, i'm probably wrong. even with a cure you will stay here forever as the forum is your second life. you can't without it.

it's beyond me how people here still respond to this clown.
a few weeks/months ago he, the master of predictions and advices, was 100% sure that a hairloss cure is at least 20 years away and tried to convince everybody to think so. at the same time he said that for sure aging will be completely solved and could even be reversed within the next 5 years and started a discussion on whether it would be better to go for the aging cure and not waste money on a hairloss cure.

at the same time he says he's planning an overnight hollywood career in his late fifties.

his insanity is just out of control, and everyone sees it but him.

Oh I didn't know that guy was a troll lol.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I get cured in 2020, I'll gladly pay admin $150 myself to cover his contribution this year. What he does with his money is no one's business but his own.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he's not a troll in the classical sense. everything he writes he also really believes in it himself, in his schizophrenic insane personality. if you follow the forum for some months you will quickly see his insanity in full action.
and he is just unbelievably stupid and always thinks he is right and everyone else is wrong.
he is almost 50 years old but every 10-year old could outsmart him.
because he didn't achieve anything in life, he continues living his second life in this forum, and plans to reverse his aging to become a 20 year old again. then he can start all over and date his first girl ever, and proceed with his hollywood career as the next blockbuster movie star.
in 10 year (at age 60), still posting in this forum (no matter if he got his hair back or not), he will eventually realize how delusional he was.

I haven't laughed at a post on this forum like I just did with this one. I would've said you're going overboard with your criticism of him but he is in here disliking posts just because people don't agree that this forum will die out. I've never had any issues with the guy, I agree with some of the things he's said in the past, but this is funny.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You are quite sure that at least one treatment will definitely work till 2020. Hope you're right and something in Europe would be great too

I'm 99.9% certain Tsuji will work. I also think Follica will work almost as well. I also think Shiseido's repeat treatments will prove to be more effective than Replicel's single treatments.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Well obviously your brain ain't working right. Re-read my post. I said you're assuming everyone will get on these treatments and won't be visiting hair loss sites. I also said, not everyone will be able to afford these treatments, so a large amount of people who don't get the treatments, will still be coming here.

You're making it sound like every single person suffering hair loss is gonna get the treatments, when in reality, most won't be able to afford it.

Follica will be available locally and it won't cost an arm and a leg. Most people will pay for it.

If you're waiting for a cure that will cost 50 cents per month you will be waiting another 100 years.

Follica will likely offer some kind of payment plan where you pay $150 to $200 per month to cover treatment. If you can't afford that then you have bigger problems then hair loss because lots of guys can afford that so they will get their hair back and they will get all of the women. Women are turned off by guys who have NO money.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't laughed at a post on this forum like I just did with this one. I would've said you're going overboard with your criticism of him but he is in here disliking posts just because people don't agree that this forum will die out. I've never had any issues with the guy, I agree with some of the things he's said in the past, but this is funny.

His post isn't the least bit witty or funny. It's stupid. His insults are so stupid they remind me of old videos of the 3 stooges.

And virtually every negative thing he said about me is absolutely false. He's basically just making crap up.

And if all it takes to get you to believe Joa-chim's bs is for me to dislike some posts then you need a new criteria for assessing the veracity of someone's bullshit because most people use actual evidence to decide if something is true or not.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
If I get cured in 2020, I'll gladly pay admin $150 myself to cover his contribution this year.

That's what you'll say now but when breakthrough news is released and the site starts dying you'll just quietly slink away and you won't give him any money.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
nameless i dont read too much of your stuff, but your confidence in this thread is f*****g wicked man

i hope your right and i can fix this sh*t in under 5 years time

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
my god... nameless again the only one who never understands anything. everyone here agrees that such a forum won't be dead for many decades except nameless the superbrain. forums are here to not only wait for a cure but also to discuss treatments, share experiences and recommendations, etc. providing a platform for newbies and the next generation of young people.

there are many other health-related forums like for acne, skin problems in general, back pain etc.
for some of these problems there are de-facto cures and treatments available for decades but the forums are still alive and provide useful info and new members join regularly to engage in discussions.

of course most of us long-time lurkers who are actively waiting for a cure will be gone for good, but that doesn't mean the forum is dead at all. new people will join and start new discussions and asking for advice as it has always been. the only difference to the forum will be, that its most stupid and annoying member nameless will be gone and the forum stays unpolluted from your nonsense.

but wait, i'm probably wrong. even with a cure you will stay here forever as the forum is your second life. you can't without it.

it's beyond me how people here still respond to this clown.
a few weeks/months ago he, the master of predictions and advices, was 100% sure that a hairloss cure is at least 20 years away and tried to convince everybody to think so. at the same time he said that for sure aging will be completely solved and could even be reversed within the next 5 years and started a discussion on whether it would be better to go for the aging cure and not waste money on a hairloss cure.

at the same time he says he's planning an overnight hollywood career in his late fifties.

his insanity is just out of control, and everyone sees it but him.

Here in italics is a post by That Guy where he states that he agrees with me.

That GuySenior Member

Yep.

Sometime in the next 1 - 2 years, we'll know exactly what Shiseido and Follica can do and I'm quite confident at this point that they will be satisfactory for me. I just need to see it.

When that happens, I'll have no more reason to frequent these forums, and I'll just read straight from the source in 2019 on Tsuji's trials.

Really, that's what everyone who comes to this subforum is looking for — that one bit of news that will allow them to just get on with life knowing that they won't have to live with hairloss for much longer.

And this post by That Guy was "LIKED" by The 7TH Sense, H and 9 others like this. This mean that 7th sense, H, and 9 other people agree with me. That's a total of 11 people who agree with me. Those 11 people are:

To Get Hellouser To Japan
  1. Today at 2:52 AM
    The 7TH Sense

2. Yesterday at 10:44 PM
    H
    Established Member, from Lake View

3. Yesterday at 10:43 PM
    Newerah

4. Yesterday at 9:21 PM
    nameless
    Senior Member, from Washington state

5. Yesterday at 4:10 PM
    hanginginthewire

6. Yesterday at 4:04 PM
    hairblues

7. Yesterday at 3:04 PM
    Dench57

8. Yesterday at 2:19 PM
    RegenWaiting

9. Yesterday at 2:06 PM
    mpanju

10. Yesterday at 2:06 PM
    Pasbrillantebrunette

11. Yesterday at 2:06 PM
    sunchyme1

12. Yesterday at 2:05 PM
    timberman

Last edited:

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
which fact again you say is untrue? i will correct it immediately, if you can proof i'm wrong.

I think it's the part where you said if you follow this forum for a few months you'll see he's crazy... we all know that it only takes a few days at most!

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Oh I didn't know that guy was a troll lol.

I'm not a troll. Joa-chim has been stalking me at every hair website for years trying to get me banned. He has not succeeded even once but he continues his pathological obsessive crusade anyway. He begged and begged and begged Admins here to ban me but Admins ignore him because they know he's full of sh*t. So now Joa-chim has taken to badmouthing Admins here for not doing what he wants them to do.