We Absolutely Have To Get Hellouser To Japan

What's worth more to you?

• Total voters

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't even have a cure or are even close to it at the moment and everybody goes nuts about the traffic of this site, if something will be available in YEARS....god damn guys we are bald ok, but don't you have something else to do?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
We don't even have a cure or are even close to it at the moment and everybody goes nuts about the traffic of this site, if something will be available in YEARS....god damn guys we are bald ok, but don't you have something else to do?

I guess you're not paying attention to Follica and Tsuji. Hair loss is almost finished. And I'm not even including Shiseido, which might also be a breakthrough. Androgenetic Alopecia will be off the planet soon.

Last edited:

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess you aren't paying attention to Follica and Tsuji. Hair loss is almost finished. And I'm not even including Shiseido, which might also be a breakthrough. Androgenetic Alopecia will be off the planet soon.
I'm paying attention and the best option is Shiseido in 2018/2019. That is still 1.5 years away not weeks! Tsuji won't be out before 2020 and that's 2.5 years. You are talking like it's just weeks or just several months before we have hair like Asians.

Believe me I can't wait either but, it's still a long way and we just saw this the horizon for the first time..

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I'm paying attention and the best option is Shiseido in 2018/2019. That is still 1.5 years away not weeks! Tsuji won't be out before 2020 and that's 2.5 years. You are talking like it's just weeks or just several months before we have hair like Asians.

Believe me I can't wait either but, it's still a long way and we just saw this the horizon for the first time..

* I never said a cure will be available in weeks.

* A cure should be announced within 6 months to 2 years.

* A cure should be available within 1 1/2 years to 3 years...maybe a little sooner than 1 1/2 years.

* You're forgetting about Follica. It's a mistake to forget about Follica.

* Hair loss is just about done.

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
* I never said a cure will be available in weeks.

* A cure should be announced within 6 months to 2 years.

* A cure should be available within 1 1/2 years to 3 years...maybe a little sooner than 1 1/2 years.

* You're forgetting about Follica. It's a mistake to forget about Follica.

* Hair loss is just about done.
Nameless, please, stop with all this creepy delusional stuff.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Nameless, please, stop with all this creepy delusional stuff.

Go tell it to Tsuji. Tsuji says you're wrong. I guess you think you know better than Tsujil.

Go tell it to Cotseralis because Cotseralis thinks he's on the cusp of a cure. I guess you think you know more about hair loss than Cotseralis.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I respect the opinions of top researchers over the opinions of internet broscientists.

The creepy (and scary) thing going on here is the inability of broscientists like yourself to absorb facts disseminated to you by top researchers. Top researchers give you updates and predict a cure within 18 months to 3 years and somehow you interpret that to mean we're 20 years away from a cure. You broscientists need to go back to school.

Last edited:

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go tell it to Tsuji. Tsuji says you're wrong. I guess you think you know better than Tsujil.

Go tell it to Cotseralis because Cotseralis thinks he's on the cusp of a cure. I guess you think you know more about hair loss than Cotseralis.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I respect the opinions of top researchers over the opinions of internet broscientists.
You clearly don't get the point. We don't say that it won't be a cure in 2-3 years, but it ain't so f*****g close like you suggest and the whole hairloss industry except them and forums won't die so fast.
İt will still take Y-E-A-R-S to get treated and see the results, that is what you don't get. We still don't have a cure NOW or in several MONTHS ready and good to go! Nothing OFFİCİALLY out!

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You clearly don't get the point. We don't say that it won't be a cure in 2-3 years, but it ain't so f*****g close like you suggest and the whole hairloss industry except them and forums won't die so fast.
İt will still take Y-E-A-R-S to get treated and see the results, that is what you don't get. We still don't have a cure NOW or in several MONTHS ready and good to go! Nothing OFFİCİALLY out!

So now you yourself agree that a cure is likely to be released within 2 - 3 years. Great.

But what you don't understand is that before the cure is released there will be public announcements stating that the cure exists. That is what I'm saying will happen soon - info-releases stating that hair loss is cured. I figure that will start happening within 6 months - 2 years. It's almost here.

And once this info starts being released we'll all be in awe FOR A FEW MONTHS. The traffic at hair websites will temporarily spike because we'll want to discuss all of the details of the cure. And a few months later we will be done with that discussion and then we'll start letting go of the hair websites.

We'll come back occassionaly to make sure the cure(s) stays on schedule but we won't be hanging here all the time to discuss hair loss research anymore so a few months after the cure is announced the sight will start winding down dramatically.

Last edited:

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So now you yourself agree that a cure is likely to be released within 2 - 3 years. Great.

But what you don't understand is that before the cure is released there will be a public announcement stating that the cure exists. That is what I'm saying will happen soon - the public info-release stating that hair loss is cured. I figure that will happen within 6 months - 2 years. It's almost here. And the info-release will likely happen more than once. And a cure for hair loss would be so big it could make all the major news programs.

And once this info is released we'll all be in awe FOR A FEW MONTHS. The traffic at hair websites will temporarily spike because we'll want to discuss all of the details of the cure. And a few months later we will be done with that discussion and then we'll start letting go of the hair websites. We'll come back occassionaly to make sure the cure stays on schedule but we won't be hanging here all the time to discuss hair loss research anymore so a few months after the cure is announced the sight will start slowing down dramatically.
Still don't think that Follica and Shiseido are the "real" cure that we also want so much, so we still have to wait for Tsuji to get it really done.

Don't think that they are going to announce something quite soon (6-24 months is still a loooong time and not "soon") and even if, then we will have to wait till 2019 and everybody will go nuts again until it's REALLY out.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
you only said ONE harmless thing to nameless, and as a result you now have beef with him for the next 5 years =)

nameless totally ignored that you were his only supporter, liking most of his posts while disliking others who disagree with him.

i think you should apologize and just let him do his thing. after all, he's the boss in this forum.

You're insane stalker. I don't care if he disagrees with me. I don't care if you disagree with me. I only care if someone attacks me. And in your case the attacks are especially annoying because you're a stalker and you're obsessive.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Still don't think that Follica and Shiseido are the "real" cure that we also want so much, so we still have to wait for Tsuji to get it really done.

Don't think that they are going to announce something quite soon (6-24 months is still a loooong time and not "soon") and even if, then we will have to wait till 2019 and everybody will go nuts again until it's REALLY out.

I think Tsuji will make their big announcement around 2019.

I think that *if" Shiseido's treatment works they'll announce that in 2018 - about 14 - 16 months from now.

I think that Follica will make their big announcement in 6 - 12 months.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, but we're still gonna need a place for freaked out 17 year olds with full heads of hair to come and ask if they're balding, or if it's just a cow lick.

Yea that will still happen. For every medical condition there are sites where people can get quick Q and A types of information.
And there will be hair loss websites that will offer that kind of information. HairLossTalk.com may survive as one of those sites giving out simple Q & A types of information to newbies, along with offering some minor hair loss discussion(s).

But it won't be the kind of traffic the site's owner is accustomed to. People will get their quick info and leave so the repeat traffic will all but die. Even impact section will die because hair loss won't have an impact on anyone anymore. People will get their hair back as soon as they want to so they won't have to suffer the impact of hair loss long term. The busy sections of the site will die so the traffic will drop dramatically.

The companies that release the cure(s) will also give out some information for free.

Last edited:

Merpderp

My Regimen
Reaction score
Forgive me if I come off as a newb, I am fresh on this board, but I have been doing some of my own research. One question that has been on my mind is whether or not any of these upcoming treatments help to resolve DUPA? If the upcoming treatments dont work on DUPA, wouldn't their still be a need for sites like this? Or am I completely off-base and several of the upcoming treatments do also address DUPA? A sense of direction/hope would be appreciated.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Forgive me if I come off as a newb, I am fresh on this board, but I have been doing some of my own research. One question that has been on my mind is whether or not any of these upcoming treatments help to resolve DUPA? If the upcoming treatments dont work on DUPA, wouldn't their still be a need for sites like this? Or am I completely off-base and several of the upcoming treatments do also address DUPA? A sense of direction/hope would be appreciated.

There will still be some traffic for people who have other kinds of hair loss besides Androgenetic Alopecia so DUPA will still be discussed at hair websites. But remember that 90+ percent of hair loss is Androgenetic Alopecia and this is why I say the site's traffic will die by 90% if Androgenetic Alopecia is cured. I understand that there will still be people coming here for other types of hair loss.

But also keep in mind that Tsuji's treatment could cure some other types of hair loss besides Androgenetic Alopecia, such as traction alopecia.

And researchers appear to be close to a cure for Alopecia Areata as well.

Last edited:

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't forget the 500-10000 pages long threads of "Tsuji transplanted - full head Afro - Bob Ross style - 2 m long hair" threads that are going to pop up like crazy all over hairlosstalk.com

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Don't forget the 500-10000 pages long threads of "Tsuji transplanted - full head Afro - Bob Ross style - 2 m long hair" threads that are going to pop up like crazy all over hairlosstalk.com

I just don't see it happening. I understand someone presently thinking that things like that might happen but when people get their hair back they'll become much more active and sociable. People won't have time for the sh*t that were doing now. It's easy to get into long drawn out convos when you have a lot of spare time but when you become a man about town you won't have time to waste on meaningless discussions. I think people will get the info they need and move on.

Believe it or not, after a cure Joachim may even move on from me.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just don't see it happening. I understand someone presently thinking that things like that might happen but when people get their hair back they'll become much more active and sociable. People won't have time for the sh*t that were doing now. It's easy to get into long drawn out convos when you have a lot of spare time but when you become a man about town you won't have time to waste on meaningless discussions. I think people will get the info they need and move on.

Believe it or not, after a cure Joachim may even move on from me.

I was NW3, got a hair transplant and thinning again in some points, yeah it's fucked up so I shaved my head and live my life...sometimes it fucks me up, but I don't get why people get so depressed that they could think about suicide... İf you are just soo unhappy with yourself improve something else? Get botox, new boobs, fitness or something until this sh*t is out, but damn it ain't thaaaaat bad if you shave your head every 2-3 days and maybe get a pigmentation? Some guys here really need psychological treatment.

Still hope to get my hairs back xD