We Absolutely Have To Get Hellouser To Japan

What's worth more to you?

• Total voters

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You guys should all invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Civic, and Agrello.

Remember the day HairLossTalk.com admin told you this.

I'm looking into bitcoin.

That aside, Admin I think you're too kind. You put a lot of your personal resources into us. As a matter of principle, I have to advise you that IMO you should hang on tighter to your personal resources. You talk about paying all of the money still needed for the Congress trip and even though I want the trip to happen I have to advise you against that.

Every nice guy I have ever known always ended up getting the short of the stick. Please be careful with your money.

Admin, there's a real possibility that this Congress will reveal breakthrough information and if that happens then all of these hair loss websites will gradually over time start turning into ghost towns. I don't think you should put anymore of your personal resource into us because as soon as we get info that hair loss is cured we will gradually (over a few months) stop visting all of the hair websites, including yours. And people like you will be left holding the bag. You should hang onto your resources because you may need them to square things with your accounts payable.

I predict that once a breakthrough for hair loss is announced hair loss websites will lose 90+% of their traffic within 12 months. Please remember that I recommended to you that you should hold onto your resources, and you should not contribute anymore money into the Congress trip. You have already chipped in $150 and that's a very good contribution.

Last edited:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I predict that as soon as a breakthrough for hair loss is announced hair loss websites will lose 90% of their traffic within 12 months.

I actually think the traffic will go up. Word will spread, people will have questions and they should start streaming onto the forums. Right now it's there's nothing to offer for hair loss sufferers so there's no point in them signing up.

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kevin I think you haven't been around long enough to know about previous hair congresses.
Before 2014, not a single piece of information was released from the World Hair Congress. Just a couple of photos showing the crowd attending on twitter.
Just look back at the amount of info we gathered in the previous years.

Actually, we got nothing from previous congresses.Sorry to be realistic, all we got was some hype for upcoming treatments which none of them was actually released. Ok and some future treatments as well.
I don't want to let you down but IF and WHEN an effective treatment will be available, you can be certain that even your grandma will know about it. There is no point hoping to get anything out of those congresses.

On the other hand, the annual FUE congress was held in my country late in June and top surgeons where there. It would be definitely helpful to have some feedback from such an event because there was some actual information (new techniques and top doctors' opinion about a succesfull transplant)

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, we got nothing from previous congresses.Sorry to be realistic, all we got was some hype for upcoming treatments which none of them was actually released. Ok and some future treatments as well.
I don't want to let you down but IF and WHEN an effective treatment will be available, you can be certain that even your grandma will know about it. There is no point hoping to get anything out of those congresses.

On the other hand, the annual FUE congress was held in my country late in June and top surgeons where there. It would be definitely helpful to have some feedback from such an event because there was some actual information (new techniques and top doctors' opinion about a succesfull transplant)
This is NO hair transplant thread.

Newerah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hellouser : what do tou expect in 2 years? Thanks. You know exists a big demand for a new treatment for male pattern baldness...

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
@hellouser : what do tou expect in 2 years? Thanks. You know exists a big demand for a new treatment for male pattern baldness...

SOMETHING!

Thing is, we're in a weird time right now;

Tsuji claims 2020 commercial release, which is 2.5 years away, Follica and Histogen should be out by then as well. Replicel also falls into that timeline as well.

There are of course other things in the works (samumed, kythera, tissuse etc) so I think we're in a pretty good spot. For once I'm not TOO worried. What's interesting is the fact that right now might not be a terrible time to consider a hair transplant to hold the tide until the next best thing... which might be soon and if not, the hair transplant would last a good while anyway which allows for any delays of future treatments that are in the works.

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
SOMETHING!

Thing is, we're in a weird time right now;

Tsuji claims 2020 commercial release, which is 2.5 years away, Follica and Histogen should be out by then as well. Replicel also falls into that timeline as well.

There are of course other things in the works (samumed, kythera, tissuse etc) so I think we're in a pretty good spot. For once I'm not TOO worried. What's interesting is the fact that right now might not be a terrible time to consider a hair transplant to hold the tide until the next best thing... which might be soon and if not, the hair transplant would last a good while anyway which allows for any delays of future treatments that are in the works.
Transplants?
@hellouser, please.

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, i was thinking the same thing. all those treatments on the horizon and now doing a transplant? this is the worst time to get a transplant and everyone would regret that in 3 years from now.
also, 90% of hair transplants turn out to be sh*t.
nobody should ever consider a hair transplant right now. wait at least 1 year to see how things progress.
On top of not having decent results, you get scarred.
Hurray, excellent recommendation, @hellouser !!!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Transplants?
@hellouser, please.

yeah, i was thinking the same thing. all those treatments on the horizon and now doing a transplant? this is the worst time to get a transplant and everyone would regret that in 3 years from now.
also, 90% of hair transplants turn out to be sh*t.
nobody should ever consider a hair transplant right now. wait at least 1 year to see how things progress.

I think he means if someone looks like sh*t--why wait 2 years if a hair transplant can tide you over.
Why suffer for 2 years if you are a 'good' candidate.

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he means if someone looks like sh*t--why wait 2 years if a hair transplant can tide you over.
Hairblues, I really appreciate you, but, c'mon, hair transplants are an option for very a few people.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairblues, I really appreciate you, but, c'mon, hair transplants are an option for very a few people.

correct but he did not tel all people should go out and get hair transplant

he is suggesting as a bridge something to consider closer to better treatments.

i mean if you look like sh*t--why suffer 2 or 3 years if you can afford a hair transplant to carry you over if you are a good candidate to get a few years.

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But Tsuji won't be?
What?
We don't even know if organ germ technology will work out on humans, why would you compare a current method with a future one?
Hair transplants are an option for balding guys who have particular characteristics. It's not for most people.
If it were, Rooney wouldn't look that bad.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

And yes, this is exactly what I meant by it... although I thought that was obvious?

Point is, I'm SICK of waiting. But at the same time, we'll have to continue waiting regardless for at least another couple of years (gut feeling) and then if we're lucky we'll be the first ones to get treatment...... and that's also assuming without delays and if that happens then we're once again looking at 3-5 years... and I'm tired of hearing that sh*t.

So yeah, hair transplant isn't a bad option to bridge it and just live your life and get off the forums FOR GOOD.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
What?
We don't even know if organ germ technology will work out on humans, why would you compare a current method with a future one?
Hair transplants are an option for balding guys who have particular characteristics. It's not for most people.
If it were, Rooney wouldn't look that bad.

So if you don't know if the tech will work then why are saying right now is a bad time for an hair transplant?

Logic, please and thank you.

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
correct but he did not tel all people should go out and get hair transplant

he is suggesting as a bridge something to consider closer to better treatments.

i mean if you look like sh*t--why suffer 2 or 3 years if you can afford a hair transplant to carry you over if you are a good candidate to get a few years.
So, you imply my reading skills are horrible, don't you?

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if you don't know if the tech will work then why are saying right now is a bad time for an hair transplant?

Logic, please and thank you.
'cause hair transplants are not an option for most Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers.
Even if you are a low Norwood, good results are not guaranteed.
I'd rather be bald than have dreadful hair and a huge scar/thousands of dots on the back of my head.
If you are a low Norwood, you have thick or curly hair and the money to go to a top-notch surgeon, then, yay, do it.