Way-316606 And Sandalore The Product Is Planned To Launch In The Italian Market By The End Of The 20

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For some reason (I guess they started the production before covid, but marketing did not follow in time), they haven't done any commercial launch, so I wouldn't really say they're trying to racket us, since they basically told no one about it. We'll probably have more info about it very soon
We've asked (italian forum here) about all these doubts and waiting for answers.
There might be a reason for not launching it -yet

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can always get it tested, if that's your concern.

Folks here tend to prefer buying a bottle with a pretty picture of a nw1 guy combing his hair with one hand than go to the trouble of making their own lotion. That's the way it is. Go figure.

dgadgdea

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair grow on the average of 1/2 inch per month. The eye can perceive a 1/4 inch fortnightly. I can flatten my hair on both sides and observe new hair coming out and I don't need 6 months to see that.

Going off topic here but I have a hard time differentiating on my hairline between new hairs transitioning to terminal and hairs that were previously large and healthy but are now miniaturizing and appear smaller. Any trick to this?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Going off topic here but I have a hard time differentiating on my hairline between new hairs transitioning to terminal and hairs that were previously large and healthy but are now miniaturizing and appear smaller. Any trick to this?

If the hair is unpigmented at the tip that's a tip off. Otherwise just take good pictures for comparison

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow how'd i miss this message, thanks for the info.
Folks here tend to prefer buying a bottle with a pretty picture of a nw1 guy combing his hair with one hand than go to the trouble of making their own lotion. That's the way it is. Go figure.
Im certainly willing to make my own lotion but buying ingredients from alibaba and testing all of them is a bridge too far for me.

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just don't use dutasteride on the day you needle.
I was just thinking about this again, wouldn't the needling push some of the dutasteride from the scalp into the bloodstream where we don't want it? Even on days when I don't apply dutasteride it should still be active in the scalp because of its long half life.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this again, wouldn't the needling push some of the dutasteride from the scalp into the bloodstream where we don't want it? Even on days when I don't apply dutasteride it should still be active in the scalp because of its long half life.

Dutasteride doesn't just sit around in your scalp waiting for an opportunity to hit your bloodstream. It is too busy binding to 5-ar.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Is this video entirely because he is bald or because he didn't present himself well. Sure, there would have been woman who did not like the lack of hair, but had he not looked "sick" I think he would have had a better chance.

He legit looked sick, weak, and did not present himself well.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is a good wagecuckold potential
you see how he copes ? the women didnt "like" him, that was the first preliminary part and he already lost all the girls except a few lol there are more steps where he gets further eliminated, these coping baldies are funny af, here are their future interactions with women

inmyhead

Reaction score
I recently concluded the forum would be significantly improved if members where automatically banned once their like:dislike ratio broke 2:1
Moderators are soft here, people always start discussing finasteride sides or how hard or soft baldies are in every thread. I think we could raise quality of the content quite easily (by forcing people to stay on topic), but it would probably reduce number of people visiting the site.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
you see how he copes ? the women didnt "like" him, that was the first preliminary part and he already lost all the girls except a few lol there are more steps where he gets further eliminated, these coping baldies are funny af, here are their future interactions with women
They are coping ignore them, hair is everything, if u aint got good hair then u are forever fucked

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Moderators are soft here, people always start discussing finasteride sides or how hard or soft baldies are in every thread. I think we could raise quality of the content quite easily (by forcing people to stay on topic), but it would probably reduce number of people visiting the site.

Agree, blatant trolling like we're seeing here, off topic talk, as well as spats that develop in threads from time to time and go on and on should be moderated.