Way-316606 And Sandalore The Product Is Planned To Launch In The Italian Market By The End Of The 20

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone noticed that after applying sandalore on the scalp you feel like want to throwup and a dizzyness feeling and discomfoting feeling?
No, how are you applying it and what percentage are you using.

Just to note, Sandalore is used in a wide range of perfumes/shower gels/beard balms etc at the moment so I believe it's pretty safe.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, how are you applying it and what percentage are you using.

Just to note, Sandalore is used in a wide range of perfumes/shower gels/beard balms etc at the moment so I believe it's pretty safe.
I apply pure sandalore I want to try if that works.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus christ, your applying 100% Sandalore without diluting it and your asking why you felt dizzy?! Do some research before you throw chemicals on yourself. At most people were trying 1 or 2%.
Yeah I know, I just want to take the hardest route.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A little update for those who are interested. I have been applying the product 2-3 times per day. And the last few days I have noticed tiny tiny black hairs sprouting. I am definitely not saying this is because of this product, or if its any significant progress at all. Just thought this may be interesting for those who are following the «journey». It’s not time to alert the villagers yet

Also, I have been using oral magtein, RU, retin A, microneedling, finasteride, megadose minoxidil. So the results may be skewed.

Will of course update you guys further down the line Let’s see if theres something in this.

Hey buddy,

Any new update?

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But there is some regrowth. But only vellus for now. 1-2 new terminal hairs on random places (in the middle of the temple, with no hair around it).

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But there is some regrowth. But only vellus for now. 1-2 new terminal hairs on random places (in the middle of the temple, with no hair around it).
how would you compare it in term of efficacity relative to minoxidil 5% . would you say it's a least 30% as effective as minoxidil? thanks

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how would you compare it in term of efficacity relative to minoxidil 5% . would you say it's a least 30% as effective as minoxidil? thanks
Impossible for me to compare, but Minoxidil is far superior. Atleast from what I have seen so far. But for hair follicle neogenesis iSfrp1 might actually be better.

Randomdude

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder whether we could 'fortify' the iSFRP-1 solution by dissolving chinese WAY in it? :rolleyes:
@pegasus2 , could you share your thoughts?
Wish you a happy & hairy 2021, brothers!

Last edited:

ElToso

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What was the formulation for this expensive crap?
Acqua, Alcohol denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, Methyl Iminooxothiazoidinyl acetamido dimethylthiophene carboxylate, ammonium acryloydimethyltaurate/carboxyethyl acrylate crosspolymer, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, sucrose palmitate, disodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide, parfum, limonene.