Way-316606 And Sandalore The Product Is Planned To Launch In The Italian Market By The End Of The 20

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im combining this product with microneedling. I apply it every day instead of every week.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using it for 2 weeks. So it’s too soon to tell. Using it on my temples, no shedding (probably because the hair there are vellus primarily). Side effects so far is a noticable pressure in the temples especially after applying directly after microneedling.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A little update for those who are interested. I have been applying the product 2-3 times per day. And the last few days I have noticed tiny tiny black hairs sprouting. I am definitely not saying this is because of this product, or if its any significant progress at all. Just thought this may be interesting for those who are following the «journey». It’s not time to alert the villagers yet

Also, I have been using oral magtein, RU, retin A, microneedling, finasteride, megadose minoxidil. So the results may be skewed.

Will of course update you guys further down the line Let’s see if theres something in this.

inmyhead

Reaction score
A little update for those who are interested. I have been applying the product 2-3 times per day. And the last few days I have noticed tiny tiny black hairs sprouting. I am definitely not saying this is because of this product, or if its any significant progress at all. Just thought this may be interesting for those who are following the «journey». It’s not time to alert the villagers yet

Also, I have been using oral magtein, RU, retin A, microneedling, finasteride, megadose minoxidil. So the results may be skewed.

Will of course update you guys further down the line Let’s see if theres something in this.
Take pictures please.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take pictures please.
I dont have any before pictures. But I can upload picture now. I’m new to the forum, do I just attach file?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Any update or pictures?

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any update or pictures?
The small hairs are growing slowly. And becoming somewhat darker. Picture of temple enclosed.

Attachments

• 98ADA8AB-D10B-46F1-BBB7-20B63C424B57.png
    98ADA8AB-D10B-46F1-BBB7-20B63C424B57.png
    724.1 KB · Views: 406

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone noticed that after applying sandalore on the scalp you feel like want to throwup and a dizzyness feeling and discomfoting feeling?