Way-316606 And Sandalore The Product Is Planned To Launch In The Italian Market By The End Of The 20

John Difool

My Regimen
Are they able to sell something with Way316606 without explicitly saying it on the composition? Makes me wonder if it's just another peppermint biotin combo as the rest of the inventory they are selling.

Durandal

My Regimen
I wonder, they said to folliclethought that it is an analog of Way316606. I must admit that I'm pretty concerned about its safety profile anyway.

inmyhead

Experienced Member
For some reason (I guess they started the production before covid, but marketing did not follow in time), they haven't done any commercial launch, so I wouldn't really say they're trying to racket us, since they basically told no one about it. We'll probably have more info about it very soon

Strange.. I wish it had some english description. Google translate results in "80% of the hair is already regrowth after only one month".. Which of course can't be true and sounds scamy.

Dimitri001

Established Member
My Regimen
Last edited:

lawyeah

My Regimen
i saw the link. they didn't mention if it works for male pattern baldness but just " seasonal changes, psychophysical stress, diets and sun exposure, an alteration of the regular hair life cycle "

John Difool

My Regimen
That stuff won't do what most folks are looking for here. Total crap. Put your money into something more potent.

bigentries

Established Member
https://calvizie.net/cura-calvizie-gia-disponibile-il-nuovo-trattamento/

The substances patented by Giuliani Giuliani thus patented two substances similar to each other and then developed a product containing one of the two. The final choice seems to have fallen on the compound called " methyl imino oxothiazolidine acetamido dimethyl thiophene carboxylate ".

https://e-pharmaville.it/attivatore-capillare-isfrp-1-1-fiala-10-ml-bioscalin.html

Composizione
Acqua, Alcohol denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, Methyl Iminooxothiazoidinyl acetamido dimethylthiophene carboxylate, ammonium acryloydimethyltaurate/carboxyethyl acrylate crosspolymer, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, sucrose palmitate, disodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide, parfum, limonene.

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2019158607A1/en

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Once there's more info on the ingredients we should be able to source this raw way316606 analog for cheaper.

Don't bother, just get WAY-316606. This doesn't sound like it's as potent. We'll see what their trial results are.

Dimitri001

Established Member
My Regimen

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
For some reason (I guess they started the production before covid, but marketing did not follow in time), they haven't done any commercial launch, so I wouldn't really say they're trying to racket us, since they basically told no one about it. We'll probably have more info about it very soon
We've asked (italian forum here) about all these doubts and waiting for answers.
There might be a reason for not launching it -yet

John Difool

My Regimen
You can always get it tested, if that's your concern.

Folks here tend to prefer buying a bottle with a pretty picture of a nw1 guy combing his hair with one hand than go to the trouble of making their own lotion. That's the way it is. Go figure.

dgadgdea

My Regimen
Hair grow on the average of 1/2 inch per month. The eye can perceive a 1/4 inch fortnightly. I can flatten my hair on both sides and observe new hair coming out and I don't need 6 months to see that.

Going off topic here but I have a hard time differentiating on my hairline between new hairs transitioning to terminal and hairs that were previously large and healthy but are now miniaturizing and appear smaller. Any trick to this?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Going off topic here but I have a hard time differentiating on my hairline between new hairs transitioning to terminal and hairs that were previously large and healthy but are now miniaturizing and appear smaller. Any trick to this?

If the hair is unpigmented at the tip that's a tip off. Otherwise just take good pictures for comparison