Way-316606 And Sandalore The Product Is Planned To Launch In The Italian Market By The End Of The 20

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
If so then it would seem to be less effective than SM04554.

"This patent reports experimental evidence that a composition containing spermidine, as such and in combination with other added micronutrients, it can slow and stop excessive hair loss and, at the same time, improve the resistance and general health of the hair."

Nothing about regrowth.

I'll stick with WAY-316606.
bro wtf just saw ur regimen u take so much sh*t, u got any results ?

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a slide saying SM is a GSK3b inhibitor. This inhibits SFRP1. They can work synergistically to upregulate Wnt signaling.
There's nothing about this being an SFRP1 inhibitor in the patent, is there more info somewhere else? Anything that helps fight hairloss through a different pathway is gonna be useful to most people here, I'm most likely gonna add it to my routine.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's nothing about this being an SFRP1 inhibitor in the patent, is there more info somewhere else? Anything that helps fight hairloss through a different pathway is gonna be useful to most people here, I'm most likely gonna add it to my routine.

This is supposed to have the same MoA as WAY-316606
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5940179/

bro wtf just saw ur regimen u take so much sh*t, u got any results ?

Yes. The more I add the better the results.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being from Italy immediately makes me wary

They were responsible for that Apple mets supplement and of course Brotzu, I fear this will be more of the same

Brotzu original formula was pretty decent (s-equol....) The issue is always dosage. At extremely low dosage which I expect the product to contain, it won't work.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting thing too that may or may not be a coincidence. Since I started taking all my peptide injections my shedding has been consistently decreasing. I'm shedding the least amount of hair I can ever remember shedding. This morning I shed literally no more than ten hairs in the shower when I typically shed 40-60 during good times. Epitalon is a very potent ROS scavenger, and that might be why.

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting thing too that may or may not be a coincidence. Since I started taking all my peptide injections my shedding has been consistently decreasing. I'm shedding the least amount of hair I can ever remember shedding. This morning I shed literally no more than ten hairs in the shower when I typically shed 40-60 during good times. Epitalon is a very potent ROS scavenger, and that might be why.

Hi congrats, that must be a great feeling.
Can you quickly summarise your peptide injections when you have a moment?

Thanks

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't see the point in using SM in addition to CHIR99021 unless it has an additional MoA besides GSK3b. What I want to do is replace CHIR with KY19382. Then I'll be completely satisfied with my regimen. I just started CHIR and dinoprost tromethamine a couple days ago. GHK-Cu should be here next week.

The amount of new hairs coming in since I switched to 1.5mm microneedling, and added BIS I and SW has been insane.

I don't get much pain and redness from microneedling. Maybe I should switch to 2.5mm.

I am also adding Wau-262611 in a couple of weeks.

Remember my shedding? Then I told you about peptides specifically TB500 and BPC157;; I added CU Tripeptide-1 and GHK-CU plus Biotin Tripeptide-1 and shedding after 2 weeks is gone.

I added Igf-1 post wounding scalp injections for 10 days and I am now doing PTD-DBM with local subq.

Today's my Erlotinib day.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi congrats, that must be a great feeling.
Can you quickly summarise your peptide injections when you have a moment?

Thanks

Here are notes I have taken about peptides. The trick is to be consistent and use calendar reminders since cycles are spread on a monthly or quarterly bases.

These products are available from compounding pharmacies. I am in the process of attempting to acquire them and use in conjunction with microneedling and or PRP. If you have used any of them, chime in.

- PTD.-DBM is a topical hair product which helps activate the Wnt-Beta-catenin pathway via inhibition of CXXC5. This articular pathway has been proven to help rescue DHT induced hair follicle miniaturization.
Purity: >98% | Molecular Formula: C124H22N61O28S2
Molecular Weight: 3082.65 | Sequence:
Content & Potency: 0.5% solution in a 20ml spray bottle.
Suggested dosage: Apply topically to area of intended hair regrowth once daily.

- GHK-Cu is a naturally occurring copper complex that was first identified in human plasma, but has hence been found in multiple locations such as saliva and urine. Copper peptides are small, naturally occurring protein fragments that have high affinity for copper ions, which are critical to normal body function. GHK-Cu has a variety of roles in the
human body including, but not limited to, promoting activation of wound healing, attracting immune cells, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, stimulating collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis in skin fibroblasts, and promoting blood vessel growth
Molecular Formula: C28H52CuN12O8
Molecular Weight: 748.346 g/mol | Sequence: Non-Peptide
Content & Potency:
Suggested dosage:
Topical: 5mg/ml (5%) topical foam provided in a 50ml foaming applicator.
Topical: Apply 1ml (2 pumps) to scalp once daily at night.

- Thymosin Beta
Thymosin is a hormone secreted from the
thymus. Its primary function is to stimulate
the production of T cells, which are an important part of the immune system. Thymosin also assists in the development of B cells to plasma cells to produce antibodies. The predominant form of Thymosin, Thymosin Beta 4, is a member of a
highly conserved family of acting monomer-
sequestering proteins. In addition to its role as a major actin-sequestering molecule, Thymosin Beta 4 plays a role in tissue repair. Tβ4 has been found to play an important role in protection, regeneration and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues. It has most recently been shown to help regrow hair in addition to PRP.
Molecular Formula : C212H350N56O78S
Molecular Weight: 4963.506 g/mol
Content & Potency: 3000mcg/ml subcutaneous injection provided in a 5ml vial.
Suggested dosage: Inject 0.25ml (750mcg) subcutaneously daily for 20 days.

- Zinc Thymulin
Thymulin is a nonapeptide produced by two distinct epithelial populations in the thymus first described by Bach in 1977. It requires zinc for biological activity. The hormone is involved in T-cell differentiation and enhancement of T and NK cell actions. Thymulin has neuroendocrine effects as well. It follows a circadian rhythm and physiologically elevated ACTH levels correlate positively with thymulin plasma levels and vice versa. A recent study was done on Zinc Thymulin to test its efficacy in the treatment of hair loss. The study indicated that topical treatment with zinc thymulin significantly increased hair growth over 6 months; further, there were no systemic or local side effects from the treatment. The zinc thymulin metallo-peptide optionally also improves endogenous hair pigmentation. For example, by stimulating melanogenesis in grey or greying hair.
Molecular Formula: C33H54N12O15
Molecular Weight: 858.85 g/mol | Sequence: Non-Peptide54
Content & Potency: Topical foam provided in a quantity of 50ml foaming applicator.
Suggested dosage: Apply 1ml (2 pumps) to scalp once daily at night.

GHK-Cu
I buy 100mg and reconstitute with 2ml BAC. That gives me twenty 5mg doses of 1 unit each, which I tolerate very well. I do sometimes get sensitivity with other peptides though, and I find that switching from subcutaneous to intramuscular will often address this. 1 unit = 0.1mL

Valproic acid
8.3g sodium valproate dissolved in 91.7g of water

Zinc Thymulin
Thymulin appears to be plentiful and cheap on Alibaba (CAS #63958-90-7). Once you already have thymulin, lab synthesis of zinc-thymulin is incredibly simply:

1) Attach zinc ion to thymulin by mixing thymulin with zinc oxide (1:3 w/w) in 10% acetic acid (ie. vinegar).
2) Lyophilize (freeze dry) to yield zinc-thymulin.

That's literally it.

Attachment of the zinc ion was performed by mixing thymulin with zinc oxide (1 :3 w/w) in 10% acetic acid and lyophilized to yield ZT. The compound was then dissolved in distilled water with preservatives benzoic acid, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate.

PTD-DBM
In the mouse study the dosage was 0.6% a day. You have to dissolve it in a vehicle 5:3:2 ethanol/water/propylene glycol then apply to your hair. Dermarolling at 0.5mm and VPA 7%.

Thymosin Beta 4 (TB-500)!PROTOCOL
Suggested dosage: Inject 0.25ml subcutaneously daily for 20 days. [5mg per week first six weeks. 2 mg per week maintainence.]

Zinc Thymulin PROTOCOL
Content & Potency:
Topical foam provided in a quantity of 50ml foaming applicator.

GHK-CU PROTOCOL
Content & Potency:
Injectable: 10mg/ml subcutaneous injection provided in a 5ml vial.
Transdermal: 5mg/ml (5%) topical foam provided in a 50ml foaming applicator.
Suggested dosage:
Injectable: Inject 0.2ml subcutaneously once daily.
Transdermal: Apply 1ml (2 pumps) to scalp once daily at night.

Here's what to do with the BPC-157 powder and BAC water:
Pop the caps off both the BPC-157 and BAC.
Gently alcohol swab the rubber stopper on the BPC-157, then let it dry. Same goes with the BAC vial.
Dose out the correct amount of BAC. In the case of a 30ml bottle of BAC, if you fill three insulin syringes full of water, then very slowly and carefully (peptides are extremely fragile) inject each of those syringes into a 5mg bottle of BPC-157, you are going to nearly completely fill the 5mg bottle of BPC-157.
Once the 5mg bottle of BPC-157 is full, then based on this very handy Peptide Mixing & Dosing Calculator, each time you inject a 1ml/1cc syringe into it and pull that syringe back to the eight tick mark (15 Unit mark), you are going to have yourself approximately 250mcg of BPC-157.

Several in-vitro tests performed by Caregen shows the following efficacy per peptide:

Decapeptide-10 (CG-Keramin2): would provide nourishment to scalp and hair root for a healthier and thicker hair shaft through the stimulus of angioedema.

Octapeptide-11 (CG-Seperin): would inhibit cell death in hair cells caused by oxidative stress (excess free radicals)

Octapeptide-2 (Prohairin-β4): would promote hair growth by activating the stem cells in hair follicles

Decapeptide-18 (CG-WINS): would lead to the formation of hair placodes and generates new hair follicles by β-catenin and the SHH signal.

Decapeptide-28 (CG-Rehairin): would stimulate hair follicles, activates the anagen phase, slows down the categene phase to inhibit hair loss.

Oligopeptide-54 (CG-Nokkin): would inhibit hair loss by the down-regulation of DKK-1, BMP4 and TGFβ-1 signal

Oligopeptide-71 (CG-Edrin): would promote hair regrowth by activating the WNT signal

Biotin Tripeptide-1 CAS 299157-54-3

TB-500 is 750mcg daily.

BPC is 250mcg twice a day for 10 days. Take a break and repeat.

Sub-q into the belly. Effect is systemic.

GHK-CU is 5-10mg once a day for 20 days. Ten days off and repeat. I'm doing about 1 cycle per month. No science behind that. Just what I'm doing.

GHK-Cu Copper Peptides Fluid Use rate: 0.5%-2% For 1% - Add 1 ml GHK Copper Peptide to 99 ml water or base product = produces 100 ml 1% copper peptide product Add to water phase.

Thymalin
10mg a day for 20 days. Another cycle after a few months.

Last edited:

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get much pain and redness from microneedling. Maybe I should switch to 2.5mm.

I am also adding Wau-262611 in a couple of weeks.

Remember my shedding? Then I told you about peptides specifically TB500 and BPC157;; I added CU Tripeptide-1 and GHK-CU plus Biotin Tripeptide-1 and shedding after 2 weeks is gone.

I added Igf-1 post wounding scalp injections for 10 days and I am now doing PTD-DBM with local subq.

Today's my Erlotinib day.

Where the hell do you guys get all these exotic chemicals?

You do injections yourself?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Peptides are not exotic. You can buy them in the free world. Reddit has a decent channel with reviews on sellers.

Keeping your hair in 2020 is not impossible but it requires you to adopt a different attitude than waiting for an OTC lotion that is affordable to do the job.

Last edited:

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are notes I have taken about peptides. The trick is to be consistent and use calendar reminders since cycles are spread on a monthly or quarterly bases.

These products are available from compounding pharmacies. I am in the process of attempting to acquire them and use in conjunction with microneedling and or PRP. If you have used any of them, chime in.

- PTD.-DBM is a topical hair product which helps activate the Wnt-Beta-catenin pathway via inhibition of CXXC5. This articular pathway has been proven to help rescue DHT induced hair follicle miniaturization.
Purity: >98% | Molecular Formula: C124H22N61O28S2
Molecular Weight: 3082.65 | Sequence:
Content & Potency: 0.5% solution in a 20ml spray bottle.
Suggested dosage: Apply topically to area of intended hair regrowth once daily.

- GHK-Cu is a naturally occurring copper complex that was first identified in human plasma, but has hence been found in multiple locations such as saliva and urine. Copper peptides are small, naturally occurring protein fragments that have high affinity for copper ions, which are critical to normal body function. GHK-Cu has a variety of roles in the
human body including, but not limited to, promoting activation of wound healing, attracting immune cells, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, stimulating collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis in skin fibroblasts, and promoting blood vessel growth
Molecular Formula: C28H52CuN12O8
Molecular Weight: 748.346 g/mol | Sequence: Non-Peptide
Content & Potency:
Suggested dosage:
Topical: 5mg/ml (5%) topical foam provided in a 50ml foaming applicator.
Topical: Apply 1ml (2 pumps) to scalp once daily at night.

- Thymosin Beta
Thymosin is a hormone secreted from the
thymus. Its primary function is to stimulate
the production of T cells, which are an important part of the immune system. Thymosin also assists in the development of B cells to plasma cells to produce antibodies. The predominant form of Thymosin, Thymosin Beta 4, is a member of a
highly conserved family of acting monomer-
sequestering proteins. In addition to its role as a major actin-sequestering molecule, Thymosin Beta 4 plays a role in tissue repair. Tβ4 has been found to play an important role in protection, regeneration and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues. It has most recently been shown to help regrow hair in addition to PRP.
Molecular Formula : C212H350N56O78S
Molecular Weight: 4963.506 g/mol
Suggested dosage: Inject 0.25ml (750mcg) subcutaneously daily for 20 days.

- Zinc Thymulin
Thymulin is a nonapeptide produced by two distinct epithelial populations in the thymus first described by Bach in 1977. It requires zinc for biological activity. The hormone is involved in T-cell differentiation and enhancement of T and NK cell actions. Thymulin has neuroendocrine effects as well. It follows a circadian rhythm and physiologically elevated ACTH levels correlate positively with thymulin plasma levels and vice versa. A recent study was done on Zinc Thymulin to test its efficacy in the treatment of hair loss. The study indicated that topical treatment with zinc thymulin significantly increased hair growth over 6 months; further, there were no systemic or local side effects from the treatment. The zinc thymulin metallo-peptide optionally also improves endogenous hair pigmentation. For example, by stimulating melanogenesis in grey or greying hair.
Molecular Formula: C33H54N12O15
Molecular Weight: 858.85 g/mol | Sequence: Non-Peptide54
Content & Potency: Topical foam provided in a quantity of 50ml foaming applicator.

GHK-Cu
I buy 100mg and reconstitute with 2ml BAC. That gives me twenty 5mg doses of 1 unit each, which I tolerate very well. I do sometimes get sensitivity with other peptides though, and I find that switching from subcutaneous to intramuscular will often address this. 1 unit = 0.1mL

Valproic acid
8.3g sodium valproate dissolved in 91.7g of water

Zinc Thymulin
Thymulin appears to be plentiful and cheap on Alibaba (CAS #63958-90-7). Once you already have thymulin, lab synthesis of zinc-thymulin is incredibly simply:

1) Attach zinc ion to thymulin by mixing thymulin with zinc oxide (1:3 w/w) in 10% acetic acid (ie. vinegar).
2) Lyophilize (freeze dry) to yield zinc-thymulin.

That's literally it.

Attachment of the zinc ion was performed by mixing thymulin with zinc oxide (1 :3 w/w) in 10% acetic acid and lyophilized to yield ZT. The compound was then dissolved in distilled water with preservatives benzoic acid, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate.

PTD-DBM
In the mouse study the dosage was 0.6% a day. You have to dissolve it in a vehicle 5:3:2 ethanol/water/propylene glycol then apply to your hair. Dermarolling at 0.5mm and VPA 7%.

Thymosin Beta 4 (TB-500)!PROTOCOL
Suggested dosage: Inject 0.25ml subcutaneously daily for 20 days. [5mg per week first six weeks. 2 mg per week maintainence.]

Zinc Thymulin PROTOCOL
Content & Potency:
Topical foam provided in a quantity of 50ml foaming applicator.

GHK-CU PROTOCOL
Content & Potency:
Injectable: 10mg/ml subcutaneous injection provided in a 5ml vial.
Transdermal: 5mg/ml (5%) topical foam provided in a 50ml foaming applicator.
Suggested dosage:
Injectable: Inject 0.2ml subcutaneously once daily.
Transdermal: Apply 1ml (2 pumps) to scalp once daily at night.

Here's what to do with the BPC-157 powder and BAC water:
Pop the caps off both the BPC-157 and BAC.
Gently alcohol swab the rubber stopper on the BPC-157, then let it dry. Same goes with the BAC vial.
Dose out the correct amount of BAC. In the case of a 30ml bottle of BAC, if you fill three insulin syringes full of water, then very slowly and carefully (peptides are extremely fragile) inject each of those syringes into a 5mg bottle of BPC-157, you are going to nearly completely fill the 5mg bottle of BPC-157.
Once the 5mg bottle of BPC-157 is full, then based on this very handy Peptide Mixing & Dosing Calculator, each time you inject a 1ml/1cc syringe into it and pull that syringe back to the eight tick mark (15 Unit mark), you are going to have yourself approximately 250mcg of BPC-157.

Several in-vitro tests performed by Caregen shows the following efficacy per peptide:

Decapeptide-10 (CG-Keramin2): would provide nourishment to scalp and hair root for a healthier and thicker hair shaft through the stimulus of angioedema.

Octapeptide-11 (CG-Seperin): would inhibit cell death in hair cells caused by oxidative stress (excess free radicals)

Octapeptide-2 (Prohairin-β4): would promote hair growth by activating the stem cells in hair follicles

Decapeptide-18 (CG-WINS): would lead to the formation of hair placodes and generates new hair follicles by β-catenin and the SHH signal.

Decapeptide-28 (CG-Rehairin): would stimulate hair follicles, activates the anagen phase, slows down the categene phase to inhibit hair loss.

Oligopeptide-54 (CG-Nokkin): would inhibit hair loss by the down-regulation of DKK-1, BMP4 and TGFβ-1 signal

Oligopeptide-71 (CG-Edrin): would promote hair regrowth by activating the WNT signal

Biotin Tripeptide-1 CAS 299157-54-3

TB-500 is 750mcg daily.

BPC is 250mcg twice a day for 10 days. Take a break and repeat.

Sub-q into the belly. Effect is systemic.

GHK-CU is 5-10mg once a day for 20 days. Ten days off and repeat. I'm doing about 1 cycle per month. No science behind that. Just what I'm doing.

GHK-Cu Copper Peptides Fluid Use rate: 0.5%-2% For 1% - Add 1 ml GHK Copper Peptide to 99 ml water or base product = produces 100 ml 1% copper peptide product Add to water phase.

Thymalin
10mg a day for 20 days. Another cycle after a few months.
Which of these peptides would be effective without microneedling? Im avoiding it because I'll be using topical dutasteride.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which of these peptides would be effective without microneedling? Im avoiding it because I'll be using topical dutasteride.

Just don't use dutasteride on the day you needle.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you should go to 2.5mm if you can tolerate it. I get so much pain at 1.5mm. I don't get rivers of blood like I've seen from some people, but a lot of pinpoint bleeding.

Nice! I'll be taking TB and BPC continuously, along with GHK when I get it. Hopefully that will do the trick, and keep the shedding at this level. Today was my last day of epitalon and thymalin for now.

I used a numbing cream from Amazon. It makes a huge difference.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it only take a day for the holes to close after you needle?

Yes
Can you test your DHT prior and after the first day of application? If we all measure it we may get an idea on how much of it goes systemic therefore when to apply dutasteride