DMSOd
Dimethyl
Valproic acid
Stemyoxide
Tumeric
Menthyl
HairMetto
Miconzole
what are all these, are they all oils carrier ? is peppermint a carrier ????
i don't get it !!!!

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jojoba and castor is Carrier. That's my mix
ah ok, i think i'll go for jojoba because i saw in the internet that's good for sebum regulation.

How long did you use this mixture?
Do you apply it daily ?

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys I also roll like you and I will add the minoxidil I take liquid minoxidil or foam? what is the best brand? a forumeur advised me minoxidil with little alcohol in liquid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys I also roll like you and I will add the minoxidil I take liquid minoxidil or foam? what is the best brand? a forumeur advised me minoxidil with little alcohol in liquid

Liquid is better in my experience. I use Kirkland brand because it's cheap; you can get it on Ebay in most countries.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Liquid is better in my experience. I use Kirkland brand because it's cheap; you can get it on Ebay in most countries.
Hey man, any update after resuming needling? Are you still gaining or your progress eventually reached a plateau?

Best regards pal

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** man! I promised to contribute to this dermarolling journey but life got in the way, which meant I totally forgot about the roller, was still taking the 1.25mg of finasteride, sometimes going days without it, I became complacent after so many years.

A few weeks ago I noticed more thinning on the left hand side of my hairline and it scared me; for the first time ever I booked an appointment with a top tier hair transplant Doctor and had him examine me. He took high res pics and according to him, he saw no miniturization, told me to relax, stick with the finasteride and nizoral (add minoxidil if want, be careful with dermaroller tearing out hair etc as one of his patients destroyed his scalp with one) and be on your way.

That was 3 months ago. In that 3 months I'd only been really using finasteride, rarely I'd nizoral, and I noticed my left temple had gone to sh*t. Again, that fear came back.

I'm going all out now. I'll be adding in a moderate, once per week dermarolling session at 1.5mm. I've also bought a six month supply of minoxidil and will be adding that to my regimen.

I have high hopes for the dermarolling + minoxidil combo. High, but realistic hopes.

I'm going to take a picture now and save it on my phone. Then another in 3 months, then 6 months etc etc.

Lets do this. I beat baldness in my twenties. Time to beat it in my thirties.

EDIT: I also rub this CBD moisturizer I bought for dry skin immediately after I rolled. I'll be rubbing said CBD oil once per week to the areas where I roll/apply minoxidil also. Plus it smells really nice.

Last edited:

rizaster

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im doing it mildly but im starting off with a pretty inflamed scalp that is sore to touch, so even doing it lightly pisses it off. Am on finasteride, topical cetrizine, and various anti inflammatory supplements, and nothing has gotten rid of my scalp itch and soreness. It f*****g sucks.

If your scalp is always inflamed, I had the same issue. I started using alone vera st night which helped, but after a few hours it would return. Then I started creating a mixture of oils (castor, tea tree, rosemary and peppermint) which really kept my scalp feeling good for 24 hrs.

However these were only bandaids to the underlying problem. Once I removed milk from my diet, my scalp inflammation went away. When I start drinking milk again, it returns, so pretty sure this was the cause for me.

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im doing it mildly but im starting off with a pretty inflamed scalp that is sore to touch, so even doing it lightly pisses it off. Am on finasteride, topical cetrizine, and various anti inflammatory supplements, and nothing has gotten rid of my scalp itch and soreness. It f*****g sucks.

Have you tried onion juice or garlic juice (or both?), supposedly they are good for reducing inflammation, and have antibacterial effect or something like that. They used them historically on wounds also, so can't be that bad. That's what I am using with microneedling, but more for the sulphur and collagen inducing effects but the inflammation reduction is a plus..Though I have only used it once so far like a week ago and I can still smell it in my hair hehe! I also have an aloe vera plant at home and just chop a branch off open it in the middle and press it against my head, cools you down. Sometimes it itches, but also should be good to reduce ur scalp irritations.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, any update after resuming needling? Are you still gaining or your progress eventually reached a plateau?

Best regards pal

Hard to tell at the moment. I've not been taking as many photos recently but I'll start again soon so I can compare. I think my hair is starting to get thicker and my temples - especially my right temple - are filling in better but I'll need to give it a bit more time to be sure.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys how long can you expect this thing to work , i am starting wonder if i should jump back on minoxidil but had felt weird every time that i had put on it on..

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys how long can you expect this thing to work , i am starting wonder if i should jump back on minoxidil but had felt weird every time that i had put on it on..

It took 3-4 months before I had good results. Before that I experienced a shed. I didn't notice the shed at the time but it is obvious when I look back at photos.

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys help!!!!! How does one get rid of onion smell from their hair/scalp???!!! It's been more than 2 weeks and the smell is like stuck on me it's embarrassing! I had to explain to my barber that I was trying out this new remedy for hairloss haha. It's like the cells absorbed the onion into their DNA or something! I am not using minoxidil and I didn't want to just microneedle without adding at least some sort of serum so thought ok I will use onion juice. But I don't think I will be able to go on with the treatment if I need more than a month before the smell dissipates that's just crazy! I have washed with all sorts of shampoos and nizoral, and tried herbal leave ins nothing seems to work. The smell is especially strong when the hair/scalp gets wet or under the sun I am guessing from the sweat so again humidity seems to trigger it.
I just cut my hair real short hoping it would help.

aldog

Reaction score
Guys help!!!!! How does one get rid of onion smell from their hair/scalp???!!! It's been more than 2 weeks and the smell is like stuck on me it's embarrassing! I had to explain to my barber that I was trying out this new remedy for hairloss haha. It's like the cells absorbed the onion into their DNA or something! I am not using minoxidil and I didn't want to just microneedle without adding at least some sort of serum so thought ok I will use onion juice. But I don't think I will be able to go on with the treatment if I need more than a month before the smell dissipates that's just crazy! I have washed with all sorts of shampoos and nizoral, and tried herbal leave ins nothing seems to work. The smell is especially strong when the hair/scalp gets wet or under the sun I am guessing from the sweat so again humidity seems to trigger it.
I just cut my hair real short hoping it would help.

the only solution is to cut your head off. sorry.