Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been wounding at least once every other week for over 6 months with minoxidil, no results and I'm not sure why but I barely bleed when I wound even with a 2mm derma pen. I'm not a bloodthirsty maniac but the lack of blood flow can't be good surely, could this be down to fibrosis and does anybody else experience the same?

I don't bleed. I get some red dots but I've never had even a trickle of blood on my head. After I've rinsed with water, it kinda looks like my head has been spanked lol but it certainly doesn't leave cuts or anything like that.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've noticed hair all over my crown has become more thicker from rolling. Cutting rolling back to once every 2 weeks as I'm sick of my scalp peeling

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190802-123345_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190802-123345_Gallery.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 743
  • Screenshot_20190802-122922_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190802-122922_Gallery.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 710

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
I've noticed hair all over my crown has become more thicker from rolling. Cutting rolling back to once every 2 weeks as I'm sick of my scalp peeling
Literally looks the same just longer and in darker lighting.
Stop kidding yourself and stop butchering your skin, youll end up with a scalp so thick you cant even have an transplant

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
There are hairline responders to finasteride and minoxidil. They are a minority compared to vertex/crown responders, but they are there.
Again, let's not draw bold conclusions on people that are nuking baldness with every strong proven treatment there is and then claim it's because of needling.
This.
It was 100% finasteride, microneedling cucks just need a way to justify their self mutilation. Quite sad, really.

Awaits 40+ year olds with NPC pics to shout f**, b**ch etc. FYI losers like you wont get laid with or without a few white pubes on your head

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
This.
It was 100% finasteride, microneedling cucks just need a way to justify their self mutilation. Quite sad, really.

Awaits 40+ year olds with NPC pics to shout f**, b**ch etc. FYI losers like you wont get laid with or without a few white pubes on your head
Piss off looser.

Now you’ve said your piece are you happy?

Why don’t you shave your head pop your pills and f*** off. Nobody wants to listen to a negative old grissly adams like you.

RIP your hair.

baldman329

My Regimen
Reaction score
7 months into microneedling (1.5mm every two weeks) + 2x/daily minoxidil and I definitely see results but nothing substantial enough yet. In other words, I see my tiny vellus hair but it is still very diffuse. However, if you look at the pictures below, you can tell which one are pre and post microneedling.

1.26.19.jpg
8.3.19.jpg

Nexusv6

My Regimen
Reaction score
7 months into microneedling (1.5mm every two weeks) + 2x/daily minoxidil and I definitely see results but nothing substantial enough yet. In other words, I see my tiny vellus hair but it is still very diffuse. However, if you look at the pictures below, you can tell which one are pre and post microneedling.

View attachment 125563 View attachment 125564

Nothing substantial? I can clearly see you have thickened up the hairs a lot and your receding hair line looks way better.

Do you bleed a lot when needling or is it just mild needling? Do you apply minoxidil right after needling or wait a day?

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bro grow that out. You got hair now.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Mate, thats definetely substantial.

Bilbobaggens

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if it's the dermarolling or the minoxidil or the finasteride, but I swear to god I have more individual hairs than most people. My head is diffused as f***, sure, but there are so many hairs. They are mostly unpigmented. I wonder if there is a way to thicken them up. I have never had this many individual hairs. They are all on top of each other. It's mad.
Excuse me if I sound dumb right now, but if you have a lot of fine hairs, would dying your hair give the appearance of a fuller head of hair? Or would the harshness kill the baby hairs?

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse me if I sound dumb right now, but if you have a lot of fine hairs, would dying your hair give the appearance of a fuller head of hair? Or would the harshness kill the baby hairs?
It would thicken up. And yes also kill baby hairs if the dye is harsh. If you're gonna dye, then use a natural hair dye like henna. Also, it's more convenient to just sprinkle a bit of concealer. You don't want to sprinkle so much that you appear like a full head. Just sprinkle a tiny amount so that you appear as less balding. A tiny amount won't rub off on surfaces or be an issue when it's windy or appear all over someone's hand if they rub your head. It's a much better alternative to time consuming dye, that if too much is applied can look fake for months.

Jochem

My Regimen
Reaction score

Looks very good, no finasteride? How hard do you roll, do you draw blood or just mild redness?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would thicken up. And yes also kill baby hairs if the dye is harsh. If you're gonna dye, then use a natural hair dye like henna. Also, it's more convenient to just sprinkle a bit of concealer. You don't want to sprinkle so much that you appear like a full head. Just sprinkle a tiny amount so that you appear as less balding. A tiny amount won't rub off on surfaces or be an issue when it's windy or appear all over someone's hand if they rub your head. It's a much better alternative to time consuming dye, that if too much is applied can look fake for months.

Is henna any good? i have dark brown/black hair, im currently using just for men control gx for my greys but some of the scary stories about it making your hair fall out is making me wary about continuing it.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

dude congrats, your hair recovery is very obvious!!!!!!!!

Did you try before minoxidil without micro-needling ? if yes for how long ?

Last edited:

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is henna any good? i have dark brown/black hair, im currently using just for men control gx for my greys but some of the scary stories about it making your hair fall out is making me wary about continuing it.
Henna is great. My mother uses it, she has female pattern baldness.

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Man you need finasteride

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I get my hair dyed with henna..but a hairdresser does that. Cheap henna can be contaminated with chemicals. Do it cheaply can be risky. Also..if you have to many grey hairs you have to dye twice..first pure red henna and afterwards colour of your choice.

baldman329

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing substantial? I can clearly see you have thickened up the hairs a lot and your receding hair line looks way better.

Do you bleed a lot when needling or is it just mild needling? Do you apply minoxidil right after needling or wait a day?

I use a dermapen. In the first few months, I didn't needled very hard but I am trying to needle harder for experimentation purposes.
Yes, I apply minoxidil right after.