Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that is exciting to hear you're seeing amazing progress already. How many months in again?

I'm still floored that my crown hair is growing again and it appears to be getting more dense/coverage too.

I got a shorter haircut than I wanted the other day and feared my crown would look my day 1 pics. I was pretty happy to see it looks great.

HowardWulkan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that is exciting to hear you're seeing amazing progress already. How many months in again?

I'm still floored that my crown hair is growing again and it appears to be getting more dense/coverage too.

I got a shorter haircut than I wanted the other day and feared my crown would look my day 1 pics. I was pretty happy to see it looks great.

That's awesome! You doing minoxidil/finasteride too or just needling

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started finasteride back in December for a total of a month. It is how I found this thread... researching finasteride, and ultimately decided based on what I was seeing here - that I would give needling a try with Min exclusively. So my results at this point could be influenced by that month... but the further I get away from it, the less I'll believe it had any impact.

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

3 months

HowardWulkan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started finasteride back in December for a total of a month. It is how I found this thread... researching finasteride, and ultimately decided based on what I was seeing here - that I would give needling a try with Min exclusively. So my results at this point could be influenced by that month... but the further I get away from it, the less I'll believe it had any impact.

Yeah it's seeming more and more like doing it with min is the way to go and needling alone wont do much. I'm heavily considering min, but I've heard it can make you age like 10 years lol, and I'm already obsessive compulsive about my face (in fact considering using needling on face too!) so trading off one cosmetic deficiency for another seems kinda pointless to me. Of course, not trying to say min is a bad idea, it's just my own personal reservations about it. It seems like majority of users never experience any sides, but still, if there's even a chance of me having this side effect it seems like quite a crapshoot :/ Going to my Doctor tommorow and ask if he's ever heard of anything like this.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a bald head will age you more than some wrinkles on your face. I'll take cow leather for my skin if I can go back to NW0 :D

I say this as a 38 year old married guy with two kids who couldn't give a F about my skin.

Ask me when I was in my 20s and I'd have a different perspective though. :p
Exactly. I'm already old so haven't noticed any difference. I've aged almost 4 months since starting Minoxidil

kaspa99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys while i am microneedling,
I am still using toppik with hairspray to keep the fibres locked in (not on microneedling days) is this safe to do?

My question is will it be having a negative affect on my hair growth?

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys while i am microneedling,
I am still using toppik with hairspray to keep the fibres locked in (not on microneedling days) is this safe to do?

My question is will it be having a negative affect on my hair growth?
I don't think toppik will cause any issues. As @overpourgoodfortune said let your scalp heal before you apply toppik. Toppik has ammonia in it which might affect be toxic for your brain. So, give your scalp atleast 24-48 hours to heal and then apply toppik

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Come june I'm going to post my results and blow everyone's mind. I think i have some of the best results thus far

(I promised i would conduct the regimen for 6 months before I post pics)

Glad to hear your having success, any chance we can get a sneak peak now? give us all some hope for the future

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here started using Povidone-iodine (betadine) with the wounding? it looks like a few people did earlier who had results

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
I didnt mean for disinfecting, i meant for its wound regeneration properties as some people have speculated it could be used as a topical to help promote the hair growth as used in the studies

kaspa99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys!
Is hairspray okay to use?
I get a few hairs falling when i wash it off, not sure weather to attribute it to the hair spray or toppik fibres

Trinky

My Regimen
Reaction score
How to sanitize the dermaroller? Do I need to do it before or after needeling? I bought the 70%alchool solution but not sure how to use it exactly.

cvcsticks

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys!
Is hairspray okay to use?
I get a few hairs falling when i wash it off, not sure weather to attribute it to the hair spray or toppik fibres
I use hairspray and Toppik-like fibers, and no issues to report (yet anyway - only 2 weeks in). How do people who are reliant on Toppik use manage for the day or so after needling though? Literally don’t leave the house or wear a hat? No easy if you live with others/have work or social life commitments...