Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, the whole point of the experiment would be to find out if it is BS or not.

Sure but where's the ingredient list? And why do I see reviews from only hot girls? Seems pretty obvious to me. AKA why bother? Also, are we talking about the same thing here?

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, new to the forum and just bought a Dr. Pen. Was wondering how soon after dermarolling would it be ok to use hair products for styling?
Hey dude.
You can safely use products for styling 24 hours after your session.
That's another one I should add!

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive given up cleaning and reusing my needles. Even after cleaning they still look like they are dirty in between the needles so ill just use a new one.
I ran out of numbing cream so i couldnt handle 1.75mm, moved it to 1.5mm and got through another session. Then minoxidil foam straight after, no sides but i did google the serious sides of oral minoxidil and will take note if i get any

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive given up cleaning and reusing my needles. Even after cleaning they still look like they are dirty in between the needles so ill just use a new one.
I ran out of numbing cream so i couldnt handle 1.75mm, moved it to 1.5mm and got through another session. Then minoxidil foam straight after, no sides but i did google the serious sides of oral minoxidil and will take note if i get any

I’m about to do the same, I feel more comfortable using fresh needles and I only cleaned the needles as I couldn’t be bothered pulling the cartridge apart they’re easily broken.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be best to use new needles, but I don't see how they could be difficult to clean. Just start off by rinsing it with warm water. Then spray some disinfectant and let it dry. Pretty simple.

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone notice when needling over places not affected by thinning the pain is more intense?

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be best to use new needles, but I don't see how they could be difficult to clean. Just start off by rinsing it with warm water. Then spray some disinfectant and let it dry. Pretty simple.

It’s the way they are made stuff goes under the needles where the spring is, but yeah if you clean the needles it should be fine I would think.

Bankai

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just did my 3rd session. Did anyone else experience circulatory weakness a few hours after needling?

MP4

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anybody microneedling after an hair transplantation? I had two (fut&fue) some years ago and I am still not sure if it's a good idea to start microneedling although I already bought a derminator. I would like to needle the top of my head (where the grafts are) and the sides, and maybe even the scar.
hm is nobody doing it after a hair transplant?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I started RU, Tempo, and OC around the same time I started wounding. I was already on finasteride/minoxidil for over a decade. RU has some decent forum testimony and science behind it. OC is pretty much dead on the forums now and Tempo never really got started. It’s possible most of my progress is from wounding (as I suspect was the case with SwissTemples)

Overall I can’t complain with my results. I have increased density (i have diffuse hairloss) and dramatically thickened my crown. I still use some fibers but mostly just for added density in the crown and because I’m self conscious. Unfortunately, little to no growth on the hairline. However, my hair still looks better than anytime in the past 5 years. Good enough to inspire me to step away from the forums for a bit. Sandalore intrigue brought me back.

I started with 1.5mm every week and shed like crazy. I then switched to every other week and eventually got up to 2.0mm. I now alternate 1mm and 2mm every week. The 1mm is really just for increased topical penetration. 2mm is the real wounding.

Love your new thread btw. Great work.
What is your Norwood, if I may ask? Also, how long did the initial shedding last for you?

I think I'm experiencing something similar. Shedding like mad immediately after started needling. It's been three weeks and it does not seem to cool down one bit.

Last edited:

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hm is nobody doing it after a hair transplant?
I am. Have had two FUE into my temples. Micro needling is good to help break down the scar tissue that forms after a transplant. I would only do it after your follicles are established and growing.

Reactions: MP4

MP4

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am. Have had two FUE into my temples. Micro needling is good to help break down the scar tissue that forms after a transplant. I would only do it after your follicles are established and growing.
Thanks for your reply. Do you use it on your donor area too?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. Do you use it on your donor area too?
No. Just on the hairline and crown. Crown is just precaution. I have wondered if microneedling will be harder post transplants because of the disruption from the transplants, and build up of scar tissue. Time will tell.

Reactions: MP4

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve done my 4th session without minoxidil and it definitely doesn’t stop hairloss as mine has gotten worse. Still need to block DHT and lower inflammation as well.I think.

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve done my 4th session without minoxidil and it definitely doesn’t stop hairloss as mine has gotten worse. Still need to block DHT and lower inflammation as well.I think.
It gets worse first month or more.patience needed

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For how many sessions can a dermaroller last? Since its not a dermapen, you cannot change for new needles, i wonder why it would be different for a dermaroller.

And if you use disinfectant it dosent kill 100% bacteries, the one that survives become stronger, so technically if you keep using a dermaroller overtime theres bacteries that are strong so you might have more chance to get an infection. how would you prevent this?

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m definitely noticing something going on now, I’ve been going through some extra shedding in the past week or so, suddenly I’ve noticed my hair looking thicker when wet and there are new pigmented hairs poking through in my forelock. I also added sandalore about 5 days ago.

Don’t want to get to carried away but there’s an improvement, I am also able to use a bit of wax again in my hair.

Last edited: