Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy is a retard. Shedding doesn't stop in two days, and the guy didn't go to only losing 3 hairs a day. He has a full head of hair so there's no way he loses less than 100 hairs a day. To only lose 5 hairs a day would mean it would take 82 years for him to cycle through every hair on his head. That's an impossibly long anagen phase.

You posted this in the wrong thread.
When people say that they lose x hairs a day they're just talking about the hairs that they see obviously. Of course he's losing more than that, but to go from seeing 50 to 3 means that his shedding is way reduced

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
When people say that they lose x hairs a day they're just talking about the hairs that they see obviously. Of course he's losing more than that, but to go from seeing 50 to 3 means that his shedding is way reduced

You overestimate some of these people. Besides, even if he's only seeing 3 hairs a day then he's not looking. I shed far more than that every day just from my donor zone in the shower, and it is thick as can be.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Elchapo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. Like hair getting caught up in the needles will cause hair loss by traction ? That's a good one.

If you are challenged to dermaroll then dermastamp.
Hi could you help me I currently use a 1.5mm roller but after reading some of this thread I would like to get a stamp instead is there certain brands to get? Which is the best to buy
Thanks

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi could you help me I currently use a 1.5mm roller but after reading some of this thread I would like to get a stamp instead is there certain brands to get? Which is the best to buy
Thanks

I would suggest scrolling down previous pages. This question was answered a thousand times already on this thread.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling improves minoxidil response in androgenetic alopecia patients by upregulating follicular sulfotransferase enzymes

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a drug that can achieve the same without the pain? I thought wounding itself caused HF neogenesis

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling Improves Minoxidil Response in Androgenetic Alopecia Patients by Upregulating Follicular Sulfotransferase Enzymes

Is this maybe why more frequent microneedling or dermarolling seems to work so well?

My best results are coming from every other day light dermarolling to cause redness.

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Results from Reddit

pxcsfeacgz751.jpg

Thanks. Every evening at 1mm just before applying minoxidil. Then once a week at 1.5mm

Link: https://old.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/hih0xb/9months_progress_finderma_penminoxidil/

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone help me a little bit, I'm gonna buy some rollers. Is it 3mm that I should get? Does it matter what type/brand I order from? If anyone wanna link me a good one it would be great. Thank you.

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
654 pages, any hint on where I can look? :D I thought rollers would do a good job aswell? So its best with a pen??

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
654 pages, any hint on where I can look? :D I thought rollers would do a good job aswell? So its best with a pen??
Rollers *can* do a good job, but I believe some (maybe most?) here would be weary of using longer needle length rollers because the rolling action 'tears' open the skin (and can cause scarring - depending on what mechanism of male pattern baldness you believe in, scarring aka fibrosis can cause balding), and a longer needle would just exacerbate the issue. A pen only stabs the skin (much more accurate) so is less likely to cause scarring, even at longer lengths.
If using a roller I would either: a) stick to shorter needle lengths (0.2mm - 1mm); or b) if you go with a longer needle (1mm-1.5mm) then take a longer break than if your were using pen, to reduce risk of scarring (that said, a lot of guys here are using 1mm to 1.5mm weekly or fortnightly, personally I'd do it only every 3-4 weeks if using a roller). A 2mm (or greater) needle on a ROLLER is relatively untested here, as far as I know.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
The first studies that were conducted in China with very good results were with dermaroller.
Before this thread there was another huge one with members using dermaroller with very good results, unfortunately the thread was closed.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a friend.He used dute and topical min that he had a good change.But Duta ddidn't work for him at least.So he became use topical min after rulling and he has a good change.And min and dute cannot get it that change.And he has used min about
5 years and he didn't have dark under-eye circles and wrinkle.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a friend.He used dute and topical min that he had a good change.But Duta ddidn't work for him at least.So he became use topical min after rulling and he has a good change.And min and dute cannot get it that change.And he has used min about

Then you have strong evidences based on one case.

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm getting my best gains on minoxidil after rolling every other day, but only in the front.

Nothing on the crown so far. It may actually have a gone through some major shedding.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Think I'm going to give this a go... With the Derminator 2 is it better to get the 12 needle cartridges?