Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every time you needle it stimulates production of various growth factors. It may not allow the healing time for neogenesis, but most of us still have follicles in the scalp, they just don't grow anymore. Those growth factors bring them back. I wouldn't be surprised at all if daily wounding was superior for most people.

Probably.

I'm using a 192 needle dermaroller and all I do is go for skin redness + apply minoxidil immediately afterwards. I think it's growth factors and a bit of extra absorption.

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say that the guy isn't aware that hair follicles simply DON'T DIE!.

They are dormant.

But it's still a result of microneedling done well.

Ludachris Batbak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @Ludachris Batbak,

you were one of the good responders - what is your situation now?
Would you mind updating with new pics? Thanks

Thx for your help:)

My Hair is getting better and better..but not in that fast speed since i started the treatment...

My front is still thin..but im full of hope because i can feel stubbles everywhere

2 month ago i changed my regime...
i bought a Pen A6 and started to needle 25 minutes with the highest speed... the result is a lot of dead skin i can tell so far.
i would like to tell more about my regimes and wanted to post often updates..but because im not a native speaker writings these updates feels like a lot of work for me.

September 2018 - vs Mai 2020

but keep in mind --> for a real better comparison result i should cut my hair back... but at the moment i wouldnt feel comfortable with it

Attachments

• IMG_20200407_150621.jpg
    IMG_20200407_150621.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 793
  • IMG_20180924_103221.jpg
    IMG_20180924_103221.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 759
Last edited:

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My Hair is getting better and better..but not in that fast speed since i started the treatment...
My front is still thin..but im full of hope because i can feel stubbles everywhere
but keep in mind --> for a real better comparison result i should cut my hair back... but at the moment i wouldnt feel comfortable with it

Thanks for the update -
and congrats for the regrowth !!

NO AA?
Can you confirm if (as per your "regimen") you are only on minoxidil + NEEDLING -
i.e. NO Fina / AAs?

Cause for 1.5 years, that's excellent results maintenance / buildup without AAs, further confirming the studies in that "needling results stay longer Vs minoxidil"

LIGHTING
Of course no need to cut hair if you like it longer -
but could you kindly try to replicate the lighting / Flash (see head shadow on shoulder) from 1st pic?

It would make progress assessment much more reliable.
Thank you again, keep up the good battle and keep us informed! :)

whatintheworld

Reaction score
@Ludachris Batbak that is amazing progress man, congratulations.

Needling for 25 minutes is extremely long, how do you do it?

After about 4 passes across my head I am already bleeding and sore at 1.5mm with the A6, 25 minutes would be seem crazy to me.

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

but keep in mind --> for a real better comparison result i should cut my hair back... but at the moment i wouldnt feel comfortable it

Amazing results - congrats. Can you tell us a bit more details about your routine? How often do you needle, what minoxidil do you use and how often? Any other meds or supplements?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s basically the 10% minoxidil doing all the heavy graft! 100 for 3mths? Nah

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I derma rolled last night. Ordinarily I never apply anything afterwards but last night I applied a Seanol gel. Here are the ingredients...

Attachments

• IMG_2776.jpg
    IMG_2776.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 134

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, for what’s its worth, dermarolling alone will do little to nothing in terms of regrowing or even maintaining your hair without an androgen blocker and also minoxidil. I know this from personal experience.

Having been on Finasteride and using Minoxidil for many years, I incorporated dermarolling about 2 years ago and I did see cosmetic benefit, specific results in my hairline that I never saw while being on both just Finasteride and Minoxidil.

However, I decided to jump off Finasteride for personal reasons about a year ago, but maintained my weekly dermarolling sessions with Minoxidil being applied immediately after during this time. Did this for almost a year. The result? I have never seen my hair take such a nose dive in terms of severe loss and thinning in that past 11 months. From the crown to my temples, I was literally heading towards NW5!

Dermarolling and Minoxidil alone in my personal case couldn’t even maintain the state of my hair before I dropped Finasteride.

I have since recently started back up on Finasteride and I’m already seeing my hair slowly start to thicken up and I’m praying I can get back to baseline before I dropped it.

My two cents, unless you are blocking the major source of hair-loss, which is DHT, it doesn’t matter if you put a lawn mower on your head, you won’t see any major cosmetic benefit or results that can be sustained long-term. Period.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like brighter lighting too. I just don't see it. I know from experience how much worse it can look after you shave it down.