Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
My 1 year progress

Looks heaps better to me. Better to me is cosmetic improvement and you look less thin behind. Keep it up.

Would you be prepared to buzz it shorter and take another photo to really prove it for the other guys?

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Three month result 1mm rolling dailly and 2mm rolling every 5 or 6 days and Minoxidil. It's been though to evaluate results so far but overall for now I'm happy with hairline improvement. Also to notice: I quit finasteride 3 months ago because I wasn't mantaining on it after 2 years and it gave me sides

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200621-195839~2.png
    Screenshot_20200621-195839~2.png
    577.1 KB · Views: 799
  • Screenshot_20200621-195828~2.png
    Screenshot_20200621-195828~2.png
    630.5 KB · Views: 793

resu

Reaction score
How long do the cartridges last on the DERMAPEN DR.PEN ULTIMA A6? Would a Dermastamp be better or worse? Or would a regular dermaroller be better if you're just trying out?

Last edited:

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
Three month result 1mm rolling dailly and 2mm rolling every 5 or 6 days and Minoxidil. It's been though to evaluate results so far but overall for now I'm happy with hairline improvement. Also to notice: I quit finasteride 3 months ago because I wasn't mantaining on it after 2 years and it gave me sides

Be prepared to lose all your gains from Finasteride. You will see your hair deteriorate over the course of the next 6-8 months. Minoxidil and Dermarolling will not save your hair unfortunately or produce any cosmetic results without finasteride. It’s a fact. Dermarolling is a helpful addition while on the Big 3, not as a stand-alone treatment.

I’m not trying to be negative, as I literally did what you are doing fast forward 1 year. Without Finasteride my hair was quickly approaching NW5 status from where I was at NW3.

It will happen slowly at first and then you will see the unfortunate result over the next few months.

Hope your luck is much better than mine for sure, but be aware.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't tell if there's any change in those pictures, but it's pretty good that you maintained even without finasteride when you couldn't even maintain while on it.
I'm sorry the pictures were not clear, here it's my wet left temple, as you can see the área is darker and fuller and it really makes an impact when dry

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200619-175133~2.png
    Screenshot_20200619-175133~2.png
    532 KB · Views: 539
  • Screenshot_20200619-175146~2.png
    Screenshot_20200619-175146~2.png
    568.5 KB · Views: 556
  • Screenshot_20200622-204808~2.png
    Screenshot_20200622-204808~2.png
    670.7 KB · Views: 542
  • Screenshot_20200622-204858~2.png
    Screenshot_20200622-204858~2.png
    520.2 KB · Views: 551

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be prepared to lose all your gains from Finasteride. You will see your hair deteriorate over the course of the next 6-8 months. Minoxidil and Dermarolling will not save your hair unfortunately or produce any cosmetic results without finasteride. It’s a fact. Dermarolling is a helpful addition while on the Big 3, not as a stand-alone treatment.

I’m not trying to be negative, as I literally did what you are doing fast forward 1 year. Without Finasteride my hair was quickly approaching NW5 status from where I was at NW3.

It will happen slowly at first and then you will see the unfortunate result over the next few months.

Hope your luck is much better than mine for sure, but be aware.
I was very anxious when I stopped finas more than 3 months ago now, but I really don't think it ever did much good to me, the hairline kept receding and the frontal kept thining while I was on it at the same rate than before starting and I was on it for more than 2 years. I know minoxidil won't save me for more than a year or two but I'm hoping that my aggresive microneedling regimen will give me more time, maybe until breezula or SM come. If not then well f*** it, I'll have to understand that Life goes on and shave it at 23 and not look back

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was very anxious when I stopped finas more than 3 months ago now, but I really don't think it ever did much good to me, the hairline kept receding and the frontal kept thining while I was on it at the same rate than before starting and I was on it for more than 2 years. I know minoxidil won't save me for more than a year or two but I'm hoping that my aggresive microneedling regimen will give me more time, maybe until breezula or SM come. If not then well f*** it, I'll have to understand that Life goes on and shave it at 23 and not look back

You still have good hair dude you're not going bald in a year with or without treatments

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, I know I will not go entirely bald in the near future, but I am decided to shaved my head the moment I reach Norwood 3, I don't want the pain and obsesion of hair loss to take over my life

The problem for me is knowing when that moment is. I always tell myself as soon as my crown has gotten too bad but... Tomorrow is always another day away you know what I mean?

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem for me is knowing when that moment is. I always tell myself as soon as my crown has gotten too bad but... Tomorrow is always another day away you know what I mean?
Yes, I started losing hair at 18 and I was really scared, but now my mentality is "You have 24 months of hair ahead of you, anything beyond than is a gift". At least I've been able to go through my college years with hair. I'm sure that when you are start shaving your head it's liberating (unless you look horrible without hair), as young balding men, have to know that someday it will will happen

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I started losing hair at 18 and I was really scared, but now my mentality is "You have 24 months of hair ahead of you, anything beyond than is a gift". At least I've been able to go through my college years with hair. I'm sure that when you are start shaving your head it's liberating (unless you look horrible without hair), as young balding men, have to know that someday it will will happen
Not necessarily if you have plenty of donor. Also SMP is a option. Anything but a shiny egg with eyes head.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
if i have long hair can i use dermapen? i think it can cause hair loss do to tracktion
Lol. Like hair getting caught up in the needles will cause hair loss by traction ? That's a good one.

If you are challenged to dermaroll then dermastamp.

otann

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's also worth noting that he appears to have shaved (or lost) his forelock, rather than experiencing regrowth around it.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
He said he did small transplants though.

And "My shedding stopped literally 48 hours after applying it for the first time. Went from losing 50 hairs a day to 3. I am now on TRT and lose maybe 5-7, not more than that."

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/complete-crown-regrowth-topical-dutasteride.127898/

The guy is a retard. Shedding doesn't stop in two days, and the guy didn't go to only losing 3 hairs a day. He has a full head of hair so there's no way he loses less than 100 hairs a day. To only lose 5 hairs a day would mean it would take 82 years for him to cycle through every hair on his head. That's an impossibly long anagen phase.

You posted this in the wrong thread.