Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you show you curent progress ?
I took original pictures with buzzcut, hairs are much longer now so it would be unfair to post pictures at different hair lengths. Will post pictures after a haircut.
Btw, I read somewhere than iron deficiency causes diffuse hairloss similar to ours. Have you checked the iron levels in your blood?
I am considering taking iron supplements.

Last edited:

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took pictures with buzzcut, hairs are much longer so it would be unfair to post pictures at different hair lengths. Will post pictures after a haircut.
Btw, I read somewhere than iron deficiency causes diffuse hairloss similar to ours. Have you checked the iron levels in your blood?
If i may, iron deficiency is extremely rare in western society, because of our food and because of the tap water, which is (unfortunately) contaminated with iron and copper.
Too much iron, on the other hand, can lead to dangerous side effects (ed)

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took original pictures with buzzcut, hairs are much longer now so it would be unfair to post pictures at different hair lengths. Will post pictures after a haircut.
No, I don't think, there are too much iron in our water and foods, I think that main problem is the blood circulation and hormones

kaneki

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if it’s already been asked, but what is your regimen? Just needling? How often? Thanks.

Yeah I just use the derminator @2mm every Sunday covering everything until it's visibly red. I then apply this serum (image attached)

I haven't had regrowth ever until I started the derminator and I've actually been losing hair the past year. This really works.

I really recommend the derminator as opposed to a normal derma pen or roller. The derminator is much more efficient, cheaper to use and faster and works better

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190821-124217_Kiwi Browser.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190821-124217_Kiwi Browser.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 413

kaneki

My Regimen
Reaction score
A common theme I see with people who dermaneedle but experience no results is because they aren't using the right tool.

I'm sorry but using anything other than the derminator is wasting time and probably damaging your follicles through micro tears.

You will not get the results you need using cheap chinese pens or rollers.

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A common theme I see with people who dermaneedle but experience no results is because they aren't using the right tool.

I'm sorry but using anything other than the derminator is wasting time and probably damaging your follicles through micro tears.

Looool
Check my pics bro))) i use the cheapest derma pen you can find on Ali(17$)

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score

Seems that some people are getting results using a standard roller. I have the derminator and find myself using a basic dermaroller out of convenience when I just want to do a quick light roll. Yes, there are some shitty rollers (as shown in the video above) but to say that people are damaging their follicles with anything outside of derminator just isnt true.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im using the Augfeld roller. Got it on Amazon.

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score

Broscience bullshit

jay kim

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve heard many people on here talk about dr tsuji and how promising it may be. What is it exactly?

Dr. Tsuji is working on a form of hair cloning. Most people like myself don't have enough donor hair to transplant. I had 2 transplant and are out of donor hair. And the area transplanted to (nw1,nw2,nw3- and crown) is sparce. Not enough coverage with the 2 transplant. With hair cloning I will have all the hair I need for transplant, I'm keeping a close eye on this. My guess is within the next 5 years but latest 10. This regimen I'm on has helped my density near hairline, I'm 3 months in so can't wait to see how it will turn out in a year. Seeing improve weekly.

When cloning comes to market I'm gonna get it done and get off all the drugs and also go on a month fuckfest

sinusoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Microtears" are a marketing scam some microneedling manufacturers came up with to sell their product.

I'm not convinced dermarolling or stamping is capable of causing scarring at the depths we're using and with common sense application. 1.5mm is so shallow when you look at it with your eyes, and hair follicles go 4-5mm deep. The skin is thicker than people think.

I'm pretty rough and random with my cheap pen and I've been using the same cartridges since I got it. No scarring, never had an infection, hair keeps getting better.

I think "scarring" is also a scare tactic used by dermatologists to help sell their services and scare people off doing it at home, or at least to cover their own asses online by discouraging idiots from f*****g themselves up with radical needling

Have we seen any real evidence of ANYONE using needling for hair loss having legitimate provable scarring that negatively impacted their hair? When you google these terms all you find are websites trying to sell you their special pen or redditors being paranoid.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Microtears" are a marketing scam some microneedling manufacturers came up with to sell their product.

I'm not convinced dermarolling or stamping is capable of causing scarring at the depths we're using and with common sense application. 1.5mm is so shallow when you look at it with your eyes, and hair follicles go 4-5mm deep. The skin is thicker than people think.

I'm pretty rough and random with my cheap pen and I've been using the same cartridges since I got it. No scarring, never had an infection, hair keeps getting better.

I think "scarring" is also a scare tactic used by dermatologists to help sell their services and scare people off doing it at home, or at least to cover their own asses online by discouraging idiots from f*****g themselves up with radical needling

Have we seen any real evidence of ANYONE using needling for hair loss having legitimate provable scarring that negatively impacted their hair? When you google these terms all you find are websites trying to sell you their special pen or redditors being paranoid.
I have been needling like a maniac for a year, with 1.5mm and 2mm. If the scar theory was correct, I should have shiny dome by now lmao.

aldog

Reaction score
minoxidil (1x day), dermapen (daily 1mm), nizoral (as a topical daily), diclofenac(daily), fina(every other 1mg)

what's the reasoning behind the diclofenac? I thought it was common knowledge that anti-inflammatories negate any wounding regimen?

someone please enlighten me!

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what's the reasoning behind the diclofenac? I thought it was common knowledge that anti-inflammatories negate any wounding regimen?

someone please enlighten me!
i use dermapen for to increase minoxidil absorbtion, not wounding

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m using minoxidil for 3.5 years, but it’s about 6 month that minoxidil lost effects, and i’m taking finastride for 100days but didn’t see any change in my hairloss,then for 1month i added dermaroller to my regime,
But it wasn’t a good treatment, now i want to buy a dermapen(dr.pen)
Can you compare dermapen and dermaroller in effectiveness? And do you offer me to buy a dermapen? Is dermapen much better than dermaroller???
And is there any difference between dr.pen models? Or some of dermapen use for hair and some use for skin?
Can anyone help me!?????

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m using minoxidil for 3.5 years, but it’s about 6 month that minoxidil lost effects, and i’m taking finastride for 100days but didn’t see any change in my hairloss,then for 1month i added dermaroller to my regime,
But it wasn’t a good treatment, now i want to buy a dermapen(dr.pen)
Can you compare dermapen and dermaroller in effectiveness? And do you offer me to buy a dermapen? Is dermapen much better than dermaroller???
And is there any difference between dr.pen models? Or some of dermapen use for hair and some use for skin?
Can anyone help me!?????

The most common top derma pen that many seem to be buying is the Dr Pen A6, there are cheaper models that are not battery operated and need to be plugged in but the important part is the changeable needle cartridge, for scalp and hair I would only recommend the 12-pin needle cartridge as the other 36,48 etc needle cartridges are more for face skin and scars.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I just use the derminator @2mm every Sunday covering everything until it's visibly red. I then apply this serum (image attached)

I haven't had regrowth ever until I started the derminator and I've actually been losing hair the past year. This really works.

I really recommend the derminator as opposed to a normal derma pen or roller. The derminator is much more efficient, cheaper to use and faster and works better
Wow congrats on your results bro. What made you decide to add the stemm serum? I’ve never heard of it before. What is it exactly?

Trinky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

here my six months results. Start: pics 1,2. Three months mark: pics 3, 4. Six months mark: pics 5,6,7. Nothing impressive, but anyway something happened. Thicker and darker hair, and more density especially where some hair was already existing. I will keep going until 2 years mark and keep posting here.

My regimen: minoxidil 5% twice per day (around 2ml each time), dermarolling mildly at 0.75mm (0.50 in the first 4 months) every night for less than 5 minutes, just before applying minoxidil. Derminator2 at 2mm every 10/14 days going for blood with minoxidil applied 10 minutes after.

My story: 45 yo, used propecia with success for 10 years then dropped because of sides. Used minoxidil afterwards for few years with no success.

Note about being originally a minoxidil non responder: its hard to tell exactly. when I started using it I had a massive shed. never fully recovered. but I almost maintened afterwards for few years. after I dropped it, the situation worsened quicker.

Attachments

• feb19b.JPG
    feb19b.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 578
  • feb19.JPG
    feb19.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 521
  • may19.JPG
    may19.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 507
  • may19b.JPG
    may19b.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 500
  • aug19.JPG
    aug19.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 516
  • aug19b.JPG
    aug19b.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 593
  • aug19c.JPG
    aug19c.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 542
Last edited:

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You sound like a shill, pics or it didn't happen.