Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My temples are recovering quicker than my crown. Any one know why this could be happening?
Amazing. I'm also having trouble making progress in the crown. It's the first place I started thinning at, and it definitely feels more hard and radiates more heat.

Gonewiththehair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m about 14 weeks in using morrf 5% twice daily religiously, Derma needling 1.5mm once a week 24hr wait on the topical after. I bleed a bit, and nizoral I try twice a week and I’m getting noticeable regrowth and my crown is filling in. Unfortunately I have no photos but this is working and I’m keen to see how thick it can get. Also my partner is noticing the difference too so it’s going good. I’m only doing the crown but all my front is sh*t too so I might do that soon if the growth keeps improving.

M

Member 139756

How long do you successful regrowth people dermaneedle for?

I wonder if I am not doing so well with it because I only needle the entire top of my head for a few minutes in total.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So the people that use a roller and press "a little", how much is a little? For instance @Somebody uses a roller daily, obviously he doesn't go deep otherwise his scalp would be fucked up. The question is how much do you press to know you aren't making too much damage for daily usage?

How can you even f*****g know if you are going 0.5 or less, or 1+ ? just some mm's can make a mess when you are going in daily. Isn't a dermapen better for this because you have exact measurements? I just don't trust the autistic staff on derminator. Did anyone try the new a7 from dr pen? how does it compare to derminator 2?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seems that some people are getting results using a standard roller. I have the derminator and find myself using a basic dermaroller out of convenience when I just want to do a quick light roll. Yes, there are some shitty rollers (as shown in the video above) but to say that people are damaging their follicles with anything outside of derminator just isnt true.
How many mms does your roller have and how do you know how deep you are going? thats my concern. I just dont watn to cause extra damage and f*** my scalp up. How often you go?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dr. Tsuji is working on a form of hair cloning. Most people like myself don't have enough donor hair to transplant. I had 2 transplant and are out of donor hair. And the area transplanted to (nw1,nw2,nw3- and crown) is sparce. Not enough coverage with the 2 transplant. With hair cloning I will have all the hair I need for transplant, I'm keeping a close eye on this. My guess is within the next 5 years but latest 10. This regimen I'm on has helped my density near hairline, I'm 3 months in so can't wait to see how it will turn out in a year. Seeing improve weekly.

When cloning comes to market I'm gonna get it done and get off all the drugs and also go on a month fuckfest
How did you become rich?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello,

here my six months results. Start: pics 1,2. Three months mark: pics 3, 4. Six months mark: pics 5,6,7. Nothing impressive, but anyway something happened. Thicker and darker hair, and more density especially where some hair was already existing. I will keep going until 2 years mark and keep posting here.

My regimen: minoxidil 5% twice per day (around 2ml each time), dermarolling mildly at 0.75mm (0.50 in the first 4 months) every night for less than 5 minutes, just before applying minoxidil. Derminator2 at 2mm every 10/14 days going for blood with minoxidil applied 10 minutes after.

My story: 45 yo, used propecia with success for 10 years then dropped because of sides. Used minoxidil afterwards for few years with no success.

Note about being originally a minoxidil non responder: its hard to tell exactly. when I started using it I had a massive shed. never fully recovered. but I almost maintened afterwards for few years. after I dropped it, the situation worsened quicker.

How can you know if you are going 0.75mm deep or 0.50 mm deep with a roller by hand? lol

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had the opposite experience while using a Derminator 2. Yes it is very easy to use and you can cover your entire scalp quickly but you're not necessarily helping your hair grow. I felt I lost hair while using it so I reverted back to using a roller. Btw I averaged three uses of a needle before I replaced it. That's $4. I buy ZGTS rollers from China for ~$8 and I used them for months.

How deep do you go, how do you know how deep do you go, how do you clean it, how you use it often?

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many mms does your roller have and how do you know how deep you are going? thats my concern. I just dont watn to cause extra damage and f*** my scalp up. How often you go?

If you got for example a 1.5mm roller and press hard, surely the deepest it will go is 1.5mm?

Reaction score
@ToLGuy I unfortunately slacked off a bit on the daily rolling of my right temple (my control experiment that produced rapid results) but your post gave me motivation. I cut my hair down to a .5mm guard and as of a two weeks ago I am rolling 1x a day until my scalp is slightly red. Last month I decided to stop deep wounding with my derminator at 2mm after 8 months of no noticeable gains. I am very anxious to see what the next few months brings as I am already shedding a lot of hair just in the two weeks since I started daily rolling. @ToLGuy , did you notice increased shedding at first when you switched to a daily regimen? I've been in this fight for 16 years and I should know by now that every modification of a treatment plan brings about shedding but there's always that irrational thought in the back of my head that says "this is it."

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any difference between liquid minoxidil or foam? Is one more effective than the other?

CapiLarry

Reaction score
Is there any difference between liquid minoxidil or foam? Is one more effective than the other?
supposedly liquid is more effective than foam. I've only used foam because it's so much more practical than the oiliness of liquid. I'm sure someone else can chime in that's used both.

nice results by the way!

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
So the people that use a roller and press "a little", how much is a little? For instance @Somebody uses a roller daily, obviously he doesn't go deep otherwise his scalp would be fucked up. The question is how much do you press to know you aren't making too much damage for daily usage?

How can you even f*****g know if you are going 0.5 or less, or 1+ ? just some mm's can make a mess when you are going in daily. Isn't a dermapen better for this because you have exact measurements? I just don't trust the autistic staff on derminator. Did anyone try the new a7 from dr pen? how does it compare to derminator 2?

I’m considering buying one because you have to plug the detminator 2 into a power socket.

I know how lazy that is but hey it’s just how I am.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m considering buying one because you have to plug the detminator 2 into a power socket.

I know how lazy that is but hey it’s just how I am.

Yeah that's why i opted for the dr.pen ultima a6 over the derminator, it was wireless, i have since changed to a dermaroller because the dr.pen was pulling out big clumps of hair when using it on wet hair, made me worried, im still getting good results with a 1.5mm dermaroller though.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
supposedly liquid is more effective than foam. I've only used foam because it's so much more practical than the oiliness of liquid. I'm sure someone else can chime in that's used both.

nice results by the way!
Yes the liquid is starting to annoy me plus it's not practical if you want to apply 2x a day as it takes ages to dry

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crown update. Coming up to month 8 I think

Attachments

• 20190824_074950.jpg
    20190824_074950.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 662
  • 20190824_075003.jpg
    20190824_075003.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 659

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long do you successful regrowth people dermaneedle for?

I wonder if I am not doing so well with it because I only needle the entire top of my head for a few minutes in total.

Takes me about 40 minutes all up, crown, most of the top of my head & temples. I needle hard it's quite painful & there is blood on all areas

I have my headphones in when dong it as well as to pump me up you could say lol. Then minoxidil a few hours later before bed. I'm basically doing the same routine as Jamesdunn. 1.5mm roller / minoxidil drenched on my head before bed.

Shedding decreased from between 30-50 hairs a day to roughly 10 now. It's great looking in the comb and seeing so few hairs on it. I'm 3 months in so far

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Takes me about 40 minutes all up, crown, most of the top of my head & temples. I needle hard it's quite painful & there is blood on all areas

I have my headphones in when dong it as well as to pump me up you could say lol. Then minoxidil a few hours later before bed. I'm basically doing the same routine as Jamesdunn. 1.5mm roller / minoxidil drenched on my head before bed.

Shedding decreased from between 30-50 hairs a day to roughly 10 now. It's great looking in the comb and seeing so few hairs on it. I'm 3 months in so far

Same here, I’m 3 months in and have been taking my time microneedling and went from daily shedding of about 25-40 hairs and now it’s probably less than 20 hairs a day.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you stop going around every thread and shitting on the treatments we have? We get it, the treatments aren't perfect. It's all we got. You can leave the forum if you're only here to sh*t on the forum members and the treatments we use. Regarding that dude, he is a diffuse thinner; all of his hairs on top stopped being healthy the moment that the diffuse thinning started. Minoxidil didn't make any of his healthy hairs dependent. Stop your nonsense man.
Personally i believe only minoxidil is truly sh*t. I dont believe that crap regrows hair except for a very tiny minority