Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would really like to know how this drug actually works and how does it promote hair and why it's dependent on the solution even after becoming terminal but i'm sure that i'm not the only one who would like that.. From my experience and understanding, from the anecdotal reports from others and doctors, it pushes out the weak follicle and promotes a new one, dependent on minoxidil.. If it truly is this way, it means that if it pushes out the follicles that were already programmed to fall and in the miniaturization process, that means that if you stop minoxidil after they have fallen, there is no chance in them growing back after... If you use minoxidil and bring them back and make them terminal, they will fall when you stop it and that means that you can actually speed the balding process with this product by a couple of years, who knows maybe even accelerating it through some kind of process on which this drug works.. Who know in how much time those weak follicles would have fallen or how much they would have stayed on your head if minoxidil wouldn't have pushed them away ! But what about the other healthy follicles that it makes you shed them, that are not programmed to fall from DHT, who can guarantee that they won't come back minoxidil dependent also ?
What i find odd is that i saw a couple of report of people who used it on the beard and after the follicles got terminal, they say they kept that hair even after years of stopping minoxidil, but there anecdotal reports also, nobody knows exactly if those follicles were there anyways and people did not notice them...

You're right. I started balding at 19, when I was so stupid to use minoxidil for beard growing. I read on the internet about it and that people use it for beard growth as well, read discussions and success reports about it, and that its not hormonal and hasn't any heavy side effects, so i decided to give it a try to accelerate my beard growth. I used it about 3 month and saw great results, my beard grew out very fast, but thats also because I'm genetically meant to have a beard, cause my father and brother have it too. Then I stopped and started in a few month again for abouth 2 month until the bottle finishes, and after a few month used 1 bottle again irregulary. My beard stayed, but I know that it would grow even without minoxidil, but probably 3 to 10 years later. BUT from the first weeks of using it I started shedding increadibly, was loosing so much hair that it was really scarry. If I would stop then maybe my lost hair would regrew and the shedding stopp, but I read that its a common effect, and thats weak hair being pushed out and will regrow thicker and I shouldn't be scared of this and continue. That hair really regrew thicker and was even darker in color but still continued to shed. At 20 I already had receded temples but hair was still looking good so I didnt panic about it, trough density was lost as well, but I still had a lot of hair. Now Im 24 and my hair status is about NW3-NW4 with diffusal thinning all over top and the only thing i did against it were supplements and f*****g trinov from january which I stopped now. Im desperately waiting for NGF-574 and other future treatments, because I already had bad expirience with damn minoxidil, which induced balding for me, I didnt have ANY signs of hair loss before and it doesnt run in family (father started slowly receding temples only at 40 and brother doesnt have any signs of hair loss at 35). I also had tachycardia and weakness from using it and it seems I am too sensible to minoxidil. And finasteride is also no option because Im scared as hell of it and dont want to f*** my hormones up and end up a young bald impotent with gyno and brain fog. Im sure there is no way inhibiting androgens by tranny drugs can be safe for men who want to stay men. Probably I was prone to balding and would start balding at 30, but that sh*t messed up hair cycles and made hair dependent even trough I didnt even ever use it on head. I know many will not believe me, but thats how it is. Sorry for bad grammar.

Last edited:

jay kim

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right. I started balding at 19, when I was so stupid to use minoxidil for beard growing. I read on the internet about it and that people use it for beard growth as well, read discussions and success reports about it, and that its not hormonal and hasn't any heavy side effects, so i decided to give it a try to accelerate my beard growth. I used it about 3 month and saw great results, my beard grew out very fast, but thats also because I'm genetically meant to have a beard, cause my father and brother have it too. Then I stopped and started in a few month again for abouth 2 month until the bottle finishes, and after a few month used 1 bottle again irregulary. My beard stayed, but I know that it would grow even without minoxidil, but probably 3 to 10 years later. BUT from the first weeks of using it I started shedding increadibly, was loosing so much hair that it was really scarry. If I would stop then maybe my lost hair would regrew and the shedding stopp, but I read that its a common effect, and thats weak hair being pushed out and will regrow thicker and I shouldn't be scared of this and continue. That hair really regrew thicker and was even darker in color but still continued to shed. At 20 I already had receded temples but hair was still looking good so I didnt panic about it, trough density was lost as well, but I still had a lot of hair. Now Im 24 and my hair status is about NW3-NW4 with diffusal thinning all over top and the only thing i did against it were supplements and f*****g trinov from january which I stopped now. Im desperately waiting for NGF-574 and other future treatments, because I already had bad expirience with damn minoxidil, which induced balding for me, I didnt have ANY signs of hair loss before and it doesnt run in family (father started slowly receding temples only at 40 and brother doesnt have any signs of hair loss at 35). I also had tachycardia and weakness from using it and it seems I am too sensible to minoxidil. And finasteride is also no option because Im scared as hell of it and dont want to f*** my hormones up and end up a young bald impotent with gyno and brain fog. Im sure there is no way inhibiting androgens by tranny drugs can be safe for men who want to stay men. Probably I was prone to balding and would start balding at 30, but that sh*t messed up hair cycles and made hair dependent even trough I didnt even ever use it on head. I know many will not believe me, but thats how it is. Sorry for bad grammar.

Just to let you guys know that low usage of minoxidil works too. To combat any of the side effect and still use it long term you can even apply it every other day. I did 2x/week and felt it's effectiveness. I'm also on finastaride .5mg/day and it's already effective for me. Dr. Jerry Wong advise me. I'm very sure a good treatment will come 5-10 years so don't lose hope. Dr. Tsuji hair cloning will be it!!
We are all in this together so no need to argue

Last edited:

Liquidbanana

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice to see some real reports of rolling not doing much at all for those already on the big 3. Like been said before the best before and afters were from those who started minoxidil/finasteride/dutasteride at the same time as needling. The rest of you are just butchering your scalp and destroying what little hair you had left. You really think the follicles appreciate the surrounding tissue being inflamed and leaking blood everywhere? Dont you think the follicles get enough blood anyway? Lol. If you must do something, microneedle at 0.5mm every day before minoxidil which will improve absorption, but all this crunchy scalp fibrosis nonsense should really stop.

I know you're simply trolling, doing his nasty troll business, for whatever reason you do what it is that you do, but... way to go brushing a broad stroke shitting on people who wound/roll and discouraging anyone who may benefit from doing so by muddling the facts about.

So I'll confront you logically with my own results.

I've been on finasteride for SEVEN years.

I've been using nizoral for 6 plus years.

I've used minoxidil for 12+ month stretches at least 3 times during the last decade. And it did NOTHING. No shed. No regrowth. Nothing.

So that's the big 3. Right?!

I started dermarolling combined with minoxidil(which I don't respond to, mind you) and in 10 weeks(which was about 6 weeks ago) got these results.

So stuff it buddy. Nobody who wounds their scalp properly is butchering their scalp. My scalp is more healthy and vibrant than it has ever been. My hair is coming back in spades and it's thanks to wounding without question.

Everybody else, keep wounding hard. It took you years to lose all that hair. You can't expect it all to come back in a few short months. I admit, it may not work for everyone, but it will work for some, like myself. So it's worth a shot to try.

I will be back in 3 or 6 weeks with updated before and after pictures. Keep at it brothers.

Attachments

• 20190821_000236.jpg
    20190821_000236.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 771
  • 20190821_000224.jpg
    20190821_000224.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 746
  • 20190821_000209.jpg
    20190821_000209.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 668
  • 20190821_000149.jpg
    20190821_000149.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 754
  • 20190810_203754.jpg
    20190810_203754.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 707
Last edited:

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you're simply trolling, doing his nasty troll business, for whatever reason you do what it is that you do, but... way to go brushing a broad stroke shitting on people who wound/roll and discouraging anyone who may benefit from doing so by muddling the facts about.

I've used minoxidil for 12+ month stretches at least 3 times during the last decade. And it did NOTHING. No shed. No regrowth. Nothing.

I start dermarolling combined with minoxidil(which I don't respond to, mind you) and in 10 weeks(which was about 6 weeks ago) got these results.

So stuff it buddy. Nobody who wounds their scalp properly is butchering their scalp. My scalp is more healthy and vibrant than it has ever been. My hair is coming back in spades and it's thanks to wounding without question.

Everybody else, keep wounding hard. It took you years to lose all that hair. You can't expect it all to come back in a few short months. I admit, it may not work for everyone, but it will work for some, like myself. So it's worth a shot to try.

I will be back in 3 or 6 weeks with updated before and after pictures. Keep at it brothers.

Good post man and agree with you and you’ve definitely gotten some real nice progress, pay no mind to trolls with negative agendas, that’s what I’m doing and I’m also seeing some great progress as I’m 3 months today with my microneedling routine (Dr Pen A6 2mm once every 7-9 days and 1mm every 3rd day, minoxidil foam and hour after and I use nizoral 2x a week).

baldman329

My Regimen
Reaction score

I started dermarolling combined with minoxidil(which I don't respond to, mind you) and in 10 weeks(which was about 6 weeks ago) got these results.

OMG. that's some fantastic results. how deep are you wounding?

Liquidbanana

My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG. that's some fantastic results. how deep are you wounding?

Dermaroller 1.5mm 192 pins. Once a week. HEAVY WOUNDING. So pressing down hard while rolling all over crown, temples, everywhere/basically everywhere where I had thinning hair.

Most of those pictures are at 10 weeks. Except for the one I include in this post, which is at around 13/14 weeks.

Attachments

• 20190810_203754.jpg
    20190810_203754.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 442

Liquidbanana

My Regimen
Reaction score

I appreciate the kind words my friend. But at the same time, I don't want to sh*t on the members who have followed this particular study and haven't seen results. And having scanned this massive thread I have seen plenty of them.

Having followed this thread for about 3 months I know plenty of guys have followed this particular study to a tee and haven't responded positively. I have my own thoughts as to why they haven't seen results but I'll keep that to myself for now.

I just want guys reading this thread who are on the fence to weigh what they have to lose when considering this as another treatment alongside all the other proven treatments. Big 3? Sure. Jump on. Big 4(including wounding)?

Do it!

I'm not selling anything. I don't care about your hairloss. All I have to offer is my results and my opinion. Take that for what you will and God bless.

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score

If you want to post 'evidence', at the very least do the before and after at the exact same hair length. In your after photos the hair is significantly longer. You're also not even following the study by rolling twice a week at different lengths

Liquidbanana

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to post 'evidence', at the very least do the before and after at the exact same hair length. In your after photos the hair is significantly longer. You're also not even following the study by rolling twice a week at different lengths

Come on man, try harder. All pics are taken at 3 weeks after a buzz at zero guard. And anyway, you twit/twat, a person with thinning hair..
Their hair looks worse with longer hair, not shorter hair. Suck it and choke on it buddy. Trolls are only fun when they're ridiculous and silly. You're just stupid.

Try again you silly thing .

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats disappointing that it doesnt work the same for everyone, but so does finasteride and any other drug.
Problem is hairloss comes from several different patterns and most of them are undiagnosed

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I suggest until something really good comes out to just stick with dermarolling... Once a week 1.5mm rolling hard like the study says and like most of this guys do... I'm never gonna touch a hair loss drug until it shows really good potential and a really good safety profile.. I have a very vast medical experience and history and i always knew that drugs are made to take only if your life depends on it, they all come with sides of some sort, and i always stayed away from them and i was really doing fine, even my hair was.. Since i started using this shits everything changed.. At least this is my humble opinion, i am looking for a good hair transplant doctor when the time comes to finish with this sh*t once and for all...

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Come on man, try harder. All pics are taken at 3 weeks after a buzz at zero guard. And anyway, you twit/twat, a person with thinning hair..
Their hair looks worse with longer hair, not shorter hair. Suck it and choke on it buddy. Trolls are only fun when they're ridiculous and silly. You're just stupid.

Try again you silly thing .
Wow, gotten to/10, guess you hate being called out...

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is NGF/574?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to let you guys know that low usage of minoxidil works too. To combat any of the side effect and still use it long term you can even apply it every other day. I did 2x/week and felt it's effectiveness. I'm also on finastaride .5mg/day and it's already effective for me. Dr. Jerry Wong advise me. I'm very sure a good treatment will come 5-10 years so don't lose hope. Dr. Tsuji hair cloning will be it!!
We are all in this together so no need to argue
I’ve heard many people on here talk about dr tsuji and how promising it may be. What is it exactly?